剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
I'm losing my power.
我正在失去我的能力
Let's go!
上场吧
Let's go, come on!
动起来 孩子们
Hey, McCall, I said get your ass out on the field.
麦高 我不是让你上场吗
But, Coach, his leg's still healing.
但教练 他的腿还没好
I don't think he should play.
我觉得他不该参赛
He said it's fine.
他自己说没事
As Captain, I'm suggesting Liam sit out the game.
作为队长 我建议让利亚姆退出比赛
And as, uh, President of the United States,
那么 作为美国总统
I'm vetoing that suggestion.
我否决这项建议
What if he gets hurt?
如果他受伤了怎么办
Hey, Liam! Think fast!
利亚姆 看着点
Oh, he plays.
他一定要上
There you go, Liam! Liam!
看你们的了 利亚姆 利亚姆
Stilinski! Mccall!
斯蒂林斯 麦高
Why do I feel like this is going to end badly?
为什么我觉得结局会很糟
Because it usually does.
因为一直都这样
Kira, you keep an eye on Garrett. I'll watch out for Liam.
吉良 你盯着加雷特 我会看着利亚姆
Yeah, I'm just gonna try to play lacrosse.
那我就负责认真打曲棍球
All right.
好的
Brett,
布雷特
I know you guys feel like
我知道你们觉得
you owe Liam some payback for what he did
要让利亚姆为自己的行为付出代价
but could you just hold off for one night?
但是能不能再忍♥一个晚上
Trust me. One night.
相信我 就一个晚上
Yeah, I can do that.
好 这个我做得到
Really? No.
真的吗 当然不能
Liam!
利亚姆
Liam!
利亚姆
I'm aware this is probably about the dead pool,
我感觉这很可能和死亡名单有关
but I can't let her leave the station.
但我不能让她离开警局
And, in a minute, I'm gonna have to call Eichen House
一会儿我会给艾兴之屋打个电♥话♥
and let them know that she's here.
告诉他们她来了这里
Give us an hour.
给我们一个小时的时间
You got 15 minutes.
你们只有15分钟
You called Lydia?
你打给了莉迪亚
Yeah.
是的
Because Meredith asked for her or because of the other thing?
是因为梅里迪斯要找她 还是其他的原因
What other thing?
其他的什么原因
The psychic thing.
跟灵媒有关
You think Lydia's psychic?
你觉得莉迪亚是灵媒
Do you?
你呢
No, I do not. I think that she is, uh...
不 我觉得不是 我觉得她
Intuitive.
直觉比较准
That's what they used to call psychics.
他们以前就是这么称呼灵媒的
Intuitionists.
直觉论者
Yeah, And I used to call myself a rational human being.
我以前一直觉得我是个理性的人
Get in here and shut the door.
进来 把门关上
Ask what you need to ask.
问你想问的事情
Meredith, aren't you going to answer it?
梅里迪斯 你不接电♥话♥吗
It's not ringing.
电♥话♥没有响
You guys know that anabolic steroids
你们知道使用激素
are illegal in the United States?
在美国是不合法的吧
You wear a lot of facial hair for a teenager.
作为一个青少年 你脸上的胡子有点多
What are you on? Seriously? HGH?
你吃什么药了 说真的 生长激素
Gamma radiation?
被伽玛辐射了
Run Kira! Run, Kira, run!
跑 吉良 快跑
Pass it!
快传球
Kira, pass the ball!
吉良 传球
Yukimura!
幸村
Get over here.
你给我过来
Take a seat. You're benched for the rest of the game.
找个座 接下来你就当替补
What? Why?
什么 为什么
You didn't pass. I had an open shot.
你没有传球 可我投了一个空心球
The play was for you to pass.
你的位置就是传球的
This is a scrimmage, It's about teamwork, Yukimura.
这是训练赛 需要团队合作 幸村
So, you're benched.
所以 你就替补吧
Meredith,
梅里迪斯
you came here to help us, remember?
你是来这帮助我们的 记得吗
You called me.
你给我打了电♥话♥
What do you mean I called you?
我给你打了电♥话♥是什么意思
I heard you.
我听到你说话了
Meredith, can I ask you a question?
梅里迪斯 我能问你个问题吗
When you need help,
当你需要帮助
when you need to find something,
当你需要寻找某样东西时
is there someone you reach out to?
你会找人帮忙吗
Maybe someone you call?
或者你能打电♥话♥求助的人
It depends.
看情况
Different people for different things.
不同的人对应不同的事
So maybe there's a number that can help us?
所以也许有一个号♥码可以帮助我们
Someone we can call.
也许有人可以帮我们
Yes.
是的
Would you be okay telling us?
你能告诉我们吗
Yes.
好的
It's 2,
4,
3,
6.
Mer, we need a few more numbers.
梅 我们还需要几个数字
No.
没有了
That's the number.
这就是那串号♥码
Phone numbers are 10 digits.
电♥话♥号♥码都是十位的
That's the number. Meredith,
就是这个号♥码 梅里迪斯
phone numbers always have 10 digits.
电♥话♥号♥码都是十位的
That's the number.
就是这个号♥码
Meredith... Lydia.
梅里迪斯 莉迪亚
Hey. Come here.
过来
I think that's the best we're gonna get.
能得到这个已经很不错了
No.
不
There has to be more.
一定要知道更多
What's the rest of it, Meredith?
剩下的号♥码呢 梅里迪斯
Hmm?
是什么
Just concentrate!
快集中注意力
But that's... that's... that's the number.
但 就 就是这个号♥码
That's... that's the number.
就是 就是这个号♥码
That's the number.
就是这个号♥码
It's okay, sweetheart.
没事 亲爱的
We're... That's the number!
我们... 就是这个号♥码
In Mexico, we just call this a standoff.
在墨西哥 我们管这个叫僵局
Brett, you okay?
布雷特 你没事吧
Okay, back off!
大家退后
Back off!
退后
How hard did you hit him?
你用了多大的劲撞他
I didn't.
我没有
He hit me.
是他撞的我
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Ow.
好疼
All right, Brett, we're gonna pick you up now.
布雷特 我们要把你抬起来
Are you cut? Did Garret cut you?
你被割伤了吗 加雷特割伤你了吗
No, no. I'm okay.
没有 我没事
Then he missed.
那他就是失手了
What do you mean?
什么意思
It's you, Liam.
是你 利亚姆
You're the one he's after.
他要找的人是你
Lydia,
莉迪亚
what if it's like algebra?
如果是代数数字呢
What do you mean?
什么意思
What if the numbers are actually letters?
如果那几个数字代表的是字母呢
Oh, God...
天哪
I talked to Coach.
我跟教练说了
I'm out for the rest of the game.
剩下的比赛我先不参加了
What are you gonna do? I don't know.
你要怎么做 我也不知道
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表