剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
We need to figure out how you can get a grip on this.
我们得帮你找到解决的办法
I've been trying to do that for years.
我已经尝试好几年了
What does your dad say?
你父亲怎么说的
He says when kids get angry
他说孩子狂躁的话
they deal with it in one of two ways.
一般会持续一两天
They either hurt themselves
他们要么自残
or they hurt someone else.
要么伤害他人
What is his name?
他叫什么
You could just tell us his name.
他的名字也不能说吗
Okay, you're shaking your head. What's that mean?
好吧 你摇头了 啥意思
Does that mean you don't know? Or you don't want to help us?
你是不知道 还是压根没想帮我们
I can't... I can't help anymore.
我无法再帮你们了
How do you know about him?
你对他了解多少
Guys, I think we better stop.
我们到此为止吧
Meredith, a lot of people are going to die if you don't tell us.
如果你不帮我们会有很多人死的
I don't... I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 我什么都不知道
Please...
别逼我
Meredith, it's okay. You're gonna be all right.
梅里迪斯 别紧张 放轻松
Please.
别逼我
I don't... I don't... I don't know.
我不知道
Meredith. I said,
梅里迪斯 我说了
I don't know!
我不知道
You've been here before?
你来过这吗
I worked here.
我在这工作过
We used to own the building.
过去这栋大楼是我们的
It was part of our business.
它是交易的一部分
I've fought these things before.
我跟这些人交手过
They're strong.
他们很强大
Really strong.
很难对付
That's why I brought this.
所以我带了这个
I'm good with that.
那我就放心了
Malia?
玛丽亚
You don't smell that?
你没闻到吗
Wait for me. Right here.
你在这等我一下
You shouldn't have come.
你们不该来这里
Kate.
凯特
I'm here for Violet. I need to talk to her.
我来找维尔莉特 我要跟她谈谈
I knew you'd find me.
我知道你们会找到我
I was hoping we could do this later.
我还想以后再解决呢
I just needed a little more time.
我只是还需要一点时间
For what?
要时间干什么
To learn control.
学会控制
Lower the gun.
放下枪
We walk away.
我们会走
And you don't have to get hurt.
你们也不必受伤
Where's Violet?
维尔莉特在哪
Put the gun down, Chris.
放下枪 克里斯
Where is she?
她在哪里
No, no!
不 不要
No, no, stop! No!
不不 停下 不
What happened?
发生什么事了
I think they might have been poisoned.
他们好像被下毒了
That's great.
太好了
If assassins with guns don't get you,
如果拿枪的杀手解决不了你
then the ones with wolfsbane poison will.
那用附子草毒的人也会的
Or maybe one with no mouth.
也可能是没有嘴的人
Maybe we should all be running from Beacon Hills.
或许我们都该离开比肯山
Running for our lives.
去逃命
As fast as we can.
抓紧逃命
No!
不
Scott...
斯科特
Scott.
斯科特
Scott.
斯科特
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm not going to find him.
我找不到他了
There's still time, Scott.
还有时间 斯科特
There's still time.
不要着急
Okay, well, we know one thing.
我们知道一件事
Both of the first two keys, Allison and Aiden,
前两个密钥 艾莉森和艾登
they're both names of the dead. Right?
这两个都是已死之人的名字 对吧
But we've already tried
但是我们能想到的
every other dead person's name we could think of.
其他死人的名字都试过了
And if you haven't noticed,
或许你没注意到
there were a lot of tries. Yeah, I noticed.
我可试了很多次 我知道
You okay?
你没事吧
The only other Banshee I've ever met.
我唯一见过的另一个女妖
And I think I might have just drove her over the edge.
我刚才好像把她搞疯了
Lydia, it wasn't your fault.
莉迪亚 那不是你的错
I was there, too.
当时我也在
And you're probably not the only...
你可能不是唯一...
Hold on.
等等
Banshees predict death.
女妖可以预知死亡
Right? So what if the third key
对吧 所以万一第三个秘钥
is someone who isn't dead...
不是已经死人
But will be.
而是将死之人
Call Parrish.
打电♥话♥给帕里什
We need to call Parrish.
我们必须打电♥话♥给帕里什
You're okay, Liam.
你没事了 利亚姆
You're okay.
没事了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Lydia, Meredith's gone.
莉迪亚 梅里迪斯死了
They found her an hour ago in her room.
一小时前在她自己屋里发现的
She hung herself.
她上吊死了
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
I don't want to keep watching people die.
我不想继续看到有人死去了
I'm not sure you have much choice about that.
但你对此也无能为力
Maybe I do.
我可能有办法
That's a lot of burden to carry, Scott.
这个担子很重 斯科特
I don't care.
我不在乎
No one else dies.
不会再有人死去了
Everyone on that list. Everyone on that Dead Pool.
那个名单上的所有人 死亡名单上的所有人
It doesn't matter if they're wendigos,
不管是雪怪
or werewolves, or whatever.
还是狼人 或者任何超自然生物
I'm gonna save everyone.
我要拯救所有人
You counted it yet?
数过了吗
No.
没有
We should probably count it.
我们还是数数吧
I suppose you're hiding down here because it'll cover your scent.
你藏在这下面是想掩盖自己的气味吧
But I can smell a rat.
不过我连老鼠的气味都能闻出来
Even in a sewer.
即使在下水道里
It's getting worse, isn't it?
越来越严重了对不对
The surges of anger. The loss of control.
你的愤怒感 你越来越控制不了自己
You know, I used to get angry.
其实以前我经常生气
As a kid, I would even break my own toys in...
小时候因为生一点小气
little fits of rage.
我就会把自己的玩具弄坏
And then I asked myself,
然后我问自己
"Why break your own toys
明明可以去弄坏别人的
when you can break someone else's?"
为什么要弄坏自己呢
Stop pitching and just tell me what you want.
别啰嗦了 想要什么快说吧
Obviously, we're in a position of mutually assured destruction.
很显然我们可以同归于尽
Oh, I'm not so sure the scales are that balanced.
我可不觉得我们势均力敌
Probably true. But...
可能是吧 但是
I know you want to get the family back together again.
我知道你想让家人重新团聚
The return of the Argents to their glorious power. Am I right?
让阿金斯家族重夺无尚权力 对吧
But you know,
但是你要知道
you can't go back unless you can exhibit absolute
如果你无法完全控制自己
and total control.
你就不能重振伟业
I can offer control. I can teach you.
我可以教你控制自己
So, you're willing to teach me in order to get what you want.
你为了拿到自己想要的愿意教我
Which is what?
你想要什么
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表