剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
With pain.
依靠疼痛
Are you okay?
你没事吧
My head... Oh.
我的头
Yeah, it's probably gonna hurt a lot.
可能会很痛
There was this guy.
有个人
Huge, really huge.
巨高 非常高
He had a, a skull on his face.
他戴着一个骷髅面具
Yeah. I know. I saw it, too.
我知道 我也看到了
My phone's gone.
我手♥机♥不见了
Yeah. I think that's the point.
这才是问题所在
Okay. Well, why, what's he gonna do to us?
好吧 他要对我们做什么
I don't know.
我不知道
But it definitely doesn't want us to leave.
不过它一定不想让我们离开
Lydia, why do you keep saying "It"?
莉迪亚 你为什么一直说它
What is that thing?
那是什么东西
Not human.
不是人类
Liam, you with me?
利亚姆 能听到我说话吗
We have a mantra that we use.
我们有一个咒语
You repeat it, you focus on the words.
重复念 集中于每个词
It's like meditating.
像冥想一样
You say the words until you feel control coming back to you.
一直念 直到你感觉恢复控制
Okay. Okay, okay! What are the words?
好吧 好吧 什么咒语
Okay, look at the triskelion. See the symbol?
看这个三枝图 看到标志了吗
I have a tattoo on my back, it's the same thing.
我背上有个纹身 和这个一样
Each spiral means something.
每一个螺旋都有自己的含义
Alpha, Beta, Omega.
阿尔法 贝塔 欧米伽
It represents the idea that we can always rise
代表着我们来到顶峰后
to one and fall back to another.
总会坠落至底的永恒轮回
Betas can become Alphas.
贝塔可以变成阿尔法
Alphas can become Betas.
阿尔法可以变成贝塔
Can Alphas become Omegas?
阿尔法可以变成欧米伽吗
All you have to do is say the three words.
你只要念这三个词就可以了
And with each one, you tell yourself
每念一个词 告诉自己
you're getting calmer, more in control.
你要更镇静 更能自我控制
Go ahead.
念吧
Alpha, Beta... Slower.
阿尔法 贝塔 慢一点
Alpha... Beta...
阿尔法 贝塔
Omega...
欧米伽
Alpha...
阿尔法
Beta...
贝塔
Omega...
欧米伽
Good. Say it again.
很好 再说一次
Remember, every time you say the words,
记住 每说一个词
you're getting calmer.
你会更镇静
Alpha, Beta...
阿尔法 贝塔
Omega. Say it again.
欧米伽 再说一次
Derek, I don't think the powerful
德里克 我觉得这个强大的
talisman of self-control is working.
自控附身符没什么用
Liam, say it again!
利亚姆 再说一次
Liam!
利亚姆
Derek?
德里克
I think we're gonna need to go a little faster.
我们得开快一点
Keep going!
继续开
Liam!
利亚姆
Liam...
利亚姆
We're almost there.
我们马上就到了
You're trying to stay in control?
你在努力控制自己吗
Trying to stay human.
努力保持人性
That's exactly your problem.
这正是你的问题
Scott has you thinking
斯科特让你觉得
that control and humanity are the same for us.
对我们来说自控等同于人性
Now, let me give you some fatherly advice.
我现在站在父亲的角度给你一些建议
If you're gonna face something as animal
如果你即将面对像
as a Berserker and try to win,
狂暴战士一样的野兽并且希望赢了它
you need to focus on the animal inside you.
你必须把体内的兽♥性♥唤醒
You'll need every ounce of ferocity
必须集中每一丝
and savagery you can muster.
残暴与兽♥性♥
You'll need it all.
你需要用尽全部
Keep focus!
集中精力
Derek,
德里克
I don't think Alpha, Beta, Omega is resonating with him.
我觉得咒语没有和他产生共鸣
You know any other mantras?
你还知道别的咒语吗
Yeah. I do.
我知道
Liam, Liam.
利亚姆 利亚姆
What three things cannot long be hidden?
三样无法长久隐藏的东西是什么
Liam!
利亚姆
Liam, look at me.
利亚姆 看着我
What three things cannot long be hidden?
三样无法长久隐藏的东西是什么
What three things?
哪三样
Sun...
太阳
The moon...
月亮
The truth.
真理
That's it. Say it again.
就是这个 再说一次
Sun, the moon...
太阳 月亮
The truth.
真理
Derek?
德里克
We're okay.
我们没事了
Sun...
太阳
Moon...
月亮
And the truth.
和真理
I can't believe I did it.
真不敢相信我做到了
For a minute there, I thought
有一刻 我以为
I was gonna tear the two of you apart.
我要把你俩撕成碎片了
Yeah. That would've made for an awkward ride home.
嗯 那样的话就不带你回去了
So, thanks.
所以多谢你做到了
Think you can bring the same level of control
你觉得可以控制自己的力量直到
and strength inside La Iglesia?
伊格莱西亚吗
All right. We might actually be able to do this.
好吧 我们也许真的能做到了
How bad is it?
有多严重
I'm fine, I'm fine. Just get to Scott.
我没事 我没事 快去救斯科特
Just find him. We'll be right behind you.
找到他 我们会跟上
Go.
快去
Go!
快去
Save him.
去救他
This way.
走这边
Lydia was right.
莉迪亚说得对
Okay, everyone stop, stop, stop, stop, stop.
好了 大家停下来 停下
We gotta figure out where we are,
我们得弄清楚我们在哪
then we gotta figure out how to find Scott and Kira.
然后再想办法怎么救斯科特和吉良
How do I even have service...
怎么我有信♥号♥♥
Hi, Dad.
爸
Okay, Dad, I know you're angry.
爸 我知道你很生气
I'm beyond angry.
我可不止是生气
I've reached a level of fury
我已经快要上升到
that you could not possibly comprehend.
你无法理解的愤怒境界了
Okay, well, when I get back, you can ground me.
好吧 等我回来你可以罚我不让我出门
Ground you? Ground you?
不让你出门 不让你出门而已
I'm going to hobble you!
我要打断你的腿
Now, please, tell me you're all right.
告诉我你现在是安全的
Tell me that you're safe.
告诉我你很安全
You want me to lie?
你想让我撒谎吗
Oh, God.
天哪
Okay. Tell me, tell me what I can do.
好吧 告诉我 告诉我我能做些什么
How can I help?
我怎么才能帮上忙
She was at the school when we called,
我们打电♥话♥时她还在学校
Mason to look for her, but now we're not
梅森去找她 可现在我们
hearing back from either of them.
联♥系♥不上他们两个了
I don't know, Dad, I don't know what I'm doin'.
我不知道 爸 我不知道我在干什么
You know, I'm just... I'm trying to save my friends.
我只是想救我的朋友
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表