剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
I shouldn't have done that.
我不该那么做
I lied my ass off.
我把谎撒的太大了
Hey, your ass is fine.
别想太多
You saved him a ton of unnecessary pain.
你要是说实话他会崩溃的
We'll figure this out in a day or two,
这两天我们得想办法
he goes back to being old Derek, everyone's happy.
让他变回原来的德里克 这样就皆大欢喜了
Except for Derek, who's never happy.
就德里克不会开心 他就一苦情人
It's just another person that we're lying to.
我们又欺骗了一个人
I always feel like it's always been better
我总觉得告诉他们实情
when we tell the truth.
会更好一些
With Lydia, my mom, your dad.
不论是对莉迪亚 你妈还是我爸
Yeah, but that is Derek Hale in there.
但德里克·霍尔还在他体内
He may be a kid right now, but he's still Derek Hale.
他现在是孩子 但他始终是德里克·霍尔
All right. Take him to my house
好吧 把他带去我家
and don't let him out of your sight.
别让他离开你的视线
And where are you going?
你要去哪
I'm going to go talk to the guy we should have gone to before.
我去找个人 这个人我们早就该找了
Yeah, I hate that guy.
我讨厌那家伙
Scott's going to find Peter.
斯科特要去找皮特
And we're supposed to meet Stiles at Scott's house.
我们约了斯泰尔斯去斯科特家会面
That sounds like a horrible plan.
这计划貌似不靠谱啊
But we've had worse.
但更糟的我们都遇到过
Like yesterday in Mexico?
比如昨天在墨西哥
About that.
关于那个
Remember how we were in the club
还记得我们在酒吧
and you and Scott were tied up to electrified cables?
你和斯科特被电线捆住的时候吗
Vividly.
历历在目
I know.
我懂
I guess what I'm trying to ask is...
我想问的是...
If my hand was on the dial connected to you
如果换做是你被电击
and I had to turn it up to ten...
而我被迫加大电流...
Would I be angry?
你问我会不会生气
Yeah.
是的
No.
我不生气
Because I knew you had no choice.
因为我知道你别无选择
Exactly like Scott knows.
斯科特也会理解的
And if you're worried about him,
如果你还担心他记仇
just remember,
你只要记住
you're a Katana-wielding, badass Kitsune.
你可是人见人怕的日本狐妖
And he couldn't be more into you.
而且他完全被你吸引住了
Now...
现在呢
grab a card from the visor so we can fill up.
从遮阳板上拿出油卡加满油
Beacon Hills Credit Union.
比肯山信用合作社那张
Does this many cards mean you have good credit or bad?
你有这么多卡 你的信用是高还是低啊
It looks like you have...
油表上显示...
a full tank.
油箱已满
Lydia?
莉迪亚
Lydia?
莉迪亚
Are you okay? Lydia?
你还好吗 莉迪亚
Don't look.
别转过头
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I heard you were coming to talk to Peter.
我听说你要见皮特
And since Lydia tells me he's basically Satan in a V-neck,
莉迪亚说他就是现代撒旦
I figured you shouldn't be alone.
所以我想你该有个照应
I can handle Peter.
我对付得了皮特
You can handle him better with me.
有我更好点
We're going to wait here for Scott. We're going to sit quietly.
我们就在这等斯科特 就安静♥坐♥着
We're not going to call or talk to anyone. Do I talk to you?
不跟任何人打电♥话♥或者交谈 和你呢
No. Good. Fine.
不说话 那好
Is it okay to talk to him?
跟他说行吗
Ah! Are you getting taller?
靠 你是又长高了吗
What are you guys doing here?
你们来这里干嘛
We're waiting for Scott.
我们在等斯科特
Yeah, so am I. I'm supposed to have dinner.
我也是 我正打算吃饭
I brought extra. You guys hungry?
多买♥♥了一些 你们饿吗
Yeah. No. We're not hungry.
饿 不饿 我们不饿
No, I'm starving. Neither of us are hungry.
我饿死了 我俩都不饿
Thanks, though.
谢谢了
Okay, well if you're not hungry, Stiles,
就算你不饿 斯泰尔斯
your friend can still eat with us.
你的朋友也可以吃点
What's your name? Miguel.
你叫什么名字 米盖尔
My cousin Miguel.
我表弟米盖尔
From Mexico. So...
墨西哥来的
Oh my God.
神啊
Fantastic. Egg roll?
很好 吃蛋卷吗
Hell, yeah.
当然吃
Shrimp fried rice or pork fried rice?
要虾球还是猪肉丸蛋卷
Fantastic! Egg roll.
真好 吃蛋卷吧
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
Nothing.
没怎么啊
Your heart's pounding like crazy. Are you nervous?
你的心跳得好快 你很紧张吗
He's just bad at introductions.
他只是不太会做介绍
Peter...
皮特
This is Malia.
这是玛丽亚
Beautiful eyes.
眼睛真美
Did you get them from your father?
是从你父亲那遗传来的吗
Mother.
母亲
Interesting.
有意思
Anyway, I'm sure they've told you a lot about me.
他们肯定跟你提过我了吧
The homicidal killing spree came up.
是提到过你疯狂杀人的事
Well, we're all works in progress.
只是在做一些未完的工作
Well, when you progress to your next killing spree,
是吗 那麻烦你下次再进行这种工作时
why don't you try and make sure they all stay dead?
确保你杀的人都死透了好吗
What is that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
What do you know about people being turned by a scratch?
你知不知道抓伤也会让人变狼人
Did you scratch someone, Scott?
你抓伤谁了吗 斯科特
Don't worry about it, the claws have to go pretty deep.
别担心 抓痕很深才会转化
But it's possible. Like if you clawed out someone's throat?
但的确可行 比如说抓伤了某人的喉咙
Well, yeah, it's possible.
确实有可能
It's also beyond rare. We're talking one in a...
但是太罕见 罕见到...
million.
百年难遇
So, uh, Miguel.
米盖尔
What did you say your last name was again?
你姓什么来着
Oh, it's Juarez.
华瑞兹
Cinqua... Tiago.
辛华·提亚戈
That's a mouthful.
名字不短啊
How do you spell that?
怎么写呢
Phonetically.
就按发音写的
Mr. McCall, you're an FBI Agent?
麦高先生 您是联邦调查局探员吗
He's low level. Very low level.
级别很低的 很低很低
He doesn't even have a voice.
甚至说不上话
So do you investigate murders?
那你调查谋杀案吗
Sometimes. When it's a Federal crime.
有时候吧 如果属于联邦犯罪的话
What about fires?
那纵火案呢
Oh my God, I wonder where Scott is.
天哪 斯科特到底去哪了
Shouldn't Scott be here by now?
他应该快回来了吧
We should call Scott.
我们应该给他打个电♥话♥
What kind of fires are you talking about?
什么样的纵火案呢
Do you know anything about the Hale family?
你知道霍尔家的事吗
Can't someone in this town stay dead?
这镇上的人就不能一次性死到底吗
I think they were hoping you would.
我觉得他们倒希望你能如此
Do you have any idea why
你知道凯特为什么
Kate would turn Derek into a teenager again?
要把德里克变年轻吗
What color were his eyes?
他的眼睛什么颜色
Blue.
蓝色
After Paige.
是在佩吉的事之后
Which could mean around the time he first met Kate.
有可能是他第一次见到凯特的时候
Derek and Kate knew each other?
德里克和凯特认识么
Biblically.
不错
That's right, Scott.
没错 斯科特
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表