剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
How are you not freaking out about that?
你怎么一点不害怕
Trust me, I'm freaking out about a lot.
相信我 我害怕很多事
Liam, slow down.
利亚姆 慢点
Liam!
利亚姆
Hey, Liam.
利亚姆
Hey, Liam.
利亚姆
Sorry about missing movie night.
抱歉错过了电影之夜
Don't worry.
但别担心
I got something else planned.
我有其它安排
Has anyone seen Stiles, Lydia or Kira today?
今天有人看到斯泰尔斯 莉迪亚或者吉良吗
Malia.
玛丽亚
Any idea where your friends are?
知道你的朋友们在哪吗
I could try catching their scent.
我可以试试搜寻他们的气味
Right.
好吧
How about I just mark them down as absent.
我还是给他们记缺勤好了
Malia.
玛丽亚
Okay, everyone, let's begin with last night's homework.
同学们 我们先讲昨晚的作业
Malia.
玛丽亚
Malia.
玛丽亚
Do you need to be excused from class?
你有事要出去吗
Yeah.
对啊
What are you doing here?
你在这干吗
Brett's still out of it.
布雷特还是神志不清
I need to find his pack and warn them about the Dead Pool.
我得找到他的狼群并且告诉他们死亡名单的事
So what do you need me for?
那你需要我做什么
I know a little something about this pack.
对于这个狼群我只了解一点
They have a kind of secret meeting place in the woods.
他们在树林里有一个秘密基地
No one's spent more time in the woods of Beacon Hills than you.
没人比你更了解比肯山的树林
This is Brett's.
这是布雷特的
Breathe it in.
闻一闻
I'm not good at that yet.
我还不是很擅长
Try it. I'll teach you.
试一下 我来教你
Focus on the different scents.
注意不同的气味
Some are tied to identity.
有些可以表明身份
Others give off an emotion.
其它的散发出某种情感
Your dad should be back within the hour.
你♥爸♥爸一小时内就会回来
You want to wait in his office?
要在他办公室等吗
Actually, we want to talk to you.
其实 我们想和你聊聊
Privately.
私下地
This is a hit list?
这是刺杀名单吗
We call it a Dead Pool.
我们叫它死亡名单
Recognize any of the names? Yeah.
上面有认识的名字吗 是的
The Sheriff had me run a bunch of these
警长昨晚让我在系统里
through the system last night.
查了很多这上面的名字
But we couldn't find any of them.
但我们找不到其中任何一个人
Show him the other thing.
给他看看另一面
Okay. That's kind of terrifying.
好吧 这可有点吓人
What's the number?
后面的数字是什么意思
That's how much you're worth.
是你值多少钱
I'm worth five dollars?
我只值五美元
Five million.
五百万
I only make 40,000 a year.
我一年才挣四万
Maybe I should kill myself.
也许我该自杀
I don't get it. Why... why am I on this?
我不懂 为什么 为什么上面有我
Honestly, that might be a question for another day.
老实说 这个问题改天再给你解释
Right now, there's still another third of the list
当务之急 是要破解出
we gotta crack.
第三份名单
We need the third cipher key.
我们需要第三个密钥
But we need help getting it.
但我们需要一点帮助
From who?
谁的帮助
Meredith. The girl from Eichen?
梅瑞狄斯 艾兴之屋那个女孩
The last time you saw her,
你上一次见她
you almost gave her a nervous breakdown.
差点让她精神崩溃
Almost.
差一点
Sorry, guys, Liam skipped my class.
抱歉 利亚姆缺课了
Maybe he's sick.
他可能病了
Like me.
像我一样
Liam didn't look sick on our run.
跑步的时候他不像生病的样子
He's not getting back to any of my texts.
他没有回我短♥信♥
Mine either.
也没回我的
Yeah, don't worry. I'll find him.
别担心 我会找到他
But text me if you see him.
如果你见到他给我发短♥信♥
All right.
好的
Liam?
利亚姆
Sounds like you already know the answer to that, Scott.
你应该知道我是谁吧 斯科特
Where is he?
他在哪
Come on.
拜托
Like I'm actually going to tell you that?
怎么会告诉你呢
I'll give you the money.
我把钱给你
Yeah, you will.
你当然要给
But that's not going to get you Liam back.
但是光凭这个还不能把利亚姆还给你
You're going to have to put in a little more effort than that.
你还得替我做点事
What do you want?
你想要什么
I want the money.
我要钱
And Violet.
还有维尔莉特
Or you never see Liam again.
否则你再也见不到利亚姆
Okay, what do you want?
你想干什么
You want me to go to Stilinski? I can do that.
你想让我去找斯蒂林斯 我办得到
Or I can talk to my father.
或者我能找我爸谈谈
He's an FBI agent.
他是联邦调查局探员
You think I want you talking to anyone with a badge?
我会让你和戴警徽的人谈吗
I'm not getting help from a werewolf
如果只是进行谈话
because I want him to talk to someone.
我何必找一个狼人帮忙的
Then what am I supposed to do?
那我该怎么做
They're transferring Violet to a Federal facility.
他们要把维尔莉特转移到一个联邦机构
You're not going to let that happen.
你必须阻止这件事
How?
怎么做
They're going to put her in a car.
他们会把她带上车
We're going to follow it. We get ahead of it.
我们要跟着那辆车 然后抄到它前面
You stop it.
你来停下那车
You want me to attack a car? That's your plan?
你想让我袭击一辆车 这是你的计划吗
You're an Alpha.
你是阿尔法狼
If you can't stop one little car,
如果你都不能阻止一辆小小的汽车
then one little Beta is going to die.
那只小贝塔狼就等死吧
I stabbed your boy with a blade dipped in wolfsbane.
我用沾有附子草的匕♥首♥刺伤了你的同伴
Once it gets to the heart...
毒液侵蚀到心脏的话
Bad things happen.
不会有什么好结果
Help.
救命
Scott. Is anybody there?
斯科特 有人吗
Somebody help me, please.
快来人救救我 求求你们
Somebody help me!
快来救我
Help... Scott! Scott, help me, please.
救命 斯科特 斯科特救我
Help!
救命
Their Alpha is a woman named Satomi.
他们的阿尔法狼是一个叫里美的女人
She's one of the oldest werewolves alive.
她是活着的最年长的狼人之一
And she's learned a lot.
她经历了很多事
What does that mean?
什么意思
She's a bitten werewolf.
她是被咬变成狼人的
Learning control wasn't easy for her.
学会控制对她来说可不容易
She did something a long time ago that changed her.
很久以前她做了些事 也因此改变了她
The quote is a mantra.
那句话是一句咒语
It helps them with control.
可以帮助他们控制自己
What is it?
怎么了
Gunpowder.
火♥药♥味
If Brett's pack is out here,
如果布雷特的族群是在这
I don't think they're meeting.
我觉得他们不会露面
They're hiding.
他们躲起来了
We're taking her now.
我们现在就要带她走
Dad, isn't that a little dangerous?
爸 会不会有点危险
I mean, Garrett's still out there.
我的意思是还没找到加雷特
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表