剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Scott's a true Alpha.
斯科特是真正的阿尔法狼
That means he didn't get his power because he was born with it.
意思是他的力量不是生来就有的
He didn't get it by stealing or killing someone.
他不是靠杀人或窃取来获得力量
He earned it.
他是自己争取到的
You're not strong just because you can lift a lot of weight now.
能举重并不代表你很强大
You're strong because you endure.
经得起考验才叫强大
Satomi calls it strength of character.
里美称之为骨气
You're lucky to have him.
能拥有他是你的幸运
Then why isn't he here?
那他为什么没出现
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I can't do it myself.
我一个人做不到
It's not bending back and it's not coming out of the wall.
这东西弯不回来 也从墙里拔不出来
Leave.
走吧
I can't do that either.
这个我也做不到
I need you to help me.
我需要你帮我
I know you're hurt and tired,
我知道你受伤了 还很累
but I need you to gather everything you've got and help me.
但是我需要你想尽一切办法帮我
I've got nothing.
我没办法
Grab the bar, sir.
帮帮我吧 先生
I've got nothing left.
我现在什么都没有了
Please...
求你了
Just go.
快走吧
You're running out of time.
你快没时间了
You know what you need?
你知道你需要什么吗
Adrenaline.
肾上腺素
There's two ways to get it. Fear and anger.
只有两个办法可以得到 恐惧和愤怒
Since you don't look like a guy who's afraid of anything, you need to get angry.
鉴于你不像是会害怕的人 所以你得生气
You need to get so angry that your brain lets loose
你要发怒 才能促使大脑
every bit of adrenaline it has left.
分泌所有的肾上腺素
I'm too tired to be angry.
我太累了 没力气发怒
Okay.
好吧
I don't know much about you or what you've been through.
虽然我不太了解你 也不知道你经历过什么
But Lydia told me some of it.
但是莉迪亚告诉过我一些
And I know about Allison.
我也知道艾莉森的事
I know how she felt about Scott.
我知道她对斯科特的感觉
And I think if she knew what was happening to him
我觉得如果她知道他在经历什么
she'd be pretty angry.
她肯定会很生气
At least angry enough to try one more time
至少可以让她再努力一次
to get the hell out of here.
试着离开这里
So whatever trigger you need,
所以不论你需要什么动力
if it's Allison, or your sister,
不管是艾莉森 你妹妹
or Peter, use it!
还是皮特 快点用
Use it right now!
现在就用
What the hell happened?
发生了什么事
It was supposed to be a date.
本该是场约会的
They were both here?
他们都来了吗
And they're both gone.
而且都不见了
Hey. Scott's been taken.
喂 斯科特被带走了
Scott and Kira. We just don't know where.
斯科特和吉良 可是不知道去了哪里
Mexico.
墨西哥
And if you want to save his life,
如果你想救他
that's where you're going too.
就去墨西哥吧
Tell me, Scott.
告诉我 斯科特
They ever teach you the myth of Artemis and Actaeon in school?
你学过阿耳忒弥斯与阿克特翁的故事吗
No?
没有吗
I didn't think so.
看来没学过
Well...
那我告诉你...
Artemis was a goddess.
阿耳忒弥斯是个女神
And Actaeon was a hunter that
而阿克特翁是名猎人
happened to see Artemis bathing naked one day.
一天他刚好看到阿耳忒弥斯在裸浴
This did not make the goddess too happy.
这事儿让女神不高兴了
In fact, she was so angry,
阿耳忒弥斯非常生气
Artemis turned Actaeon into a deer
于是她就把阿克特翁变成了一只鹿
and this sent his own hounds into a frenzy.
那只鹿引起了他家猎犬的愤怒
He was actually torn apart...
于是他被自己的猎犬
...by his own hunting dogs.
撕成了碎片
What are you doing?
你要干什么
I'm not gonna turn you into a deer.
我不会把你变成鹿的
But...
但是
You are about to become something
我要把你变得
unrecognizable to your friends.
你的朋友们都不认得
They won't know what they're fighting...
他们不会知道他们在对抗谁
or killing.
或是在杀谁
Kate, hold on...
凯特 等等
Kate, no!
凯特 不要
No, Kate, no.
不 凯特 不要
No, Kate! Don't!
凯特 不要
Kate, no, no! No!
凯特 不不 不要啊
Wait. No, no!
等等 不要啊
Kate, don't! No! Stop!
凯特 不要 快住手
Wait, no!
等等 不要啊
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表