剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Wait!
等一下
What if we put me in the trunk?
把我放进后备箱行吗
You'd get out of that, too.
那你也会跑出来的
Liam, you've been a werewolf all of five minutes.
利亚姆 你做狼人的时间太短了
You don't have to do this.
你不必这么做
I know I don't, but I want to.
我知道我不必 但我想这么做
There's gotta be bigger chains,
肯定有更粗的链子
a bigger trunk or something. There has to be.
或者更大的后备箱什么的 肯定有
Maybe there is.
可能还真有
How did you get a prison transport van?
你怎么弄到转移犯人的车的
I'm a U.S. Marshal.
我是联邦司法警♥察♥
Yeah, I just thought that was just a cover.
我以为那只是你的假身份呢
Are we really bringing him?
我们真的要带他去吗
Are we really bringing him?
那你还带他去呢
We're bringing everyone that we can.
我们要把能带的人都带上
And considering Scott and Kira were taken
况且 斯科特和吉良在
the night before a full moon,
满月前一天被绑♥架♥
we should probably get going.
我们得尽快出发了
What's that mean?
这是什么意思
If Kate took Scott back to the same temple
如果凯特把斯科特也带去了
that she took Derek,
她关德里克的那个神庙
how do we know she's not planning
我们怎么知道她不会
to do the same thing to him?
对他做同样的事
What, she wants to make him younger?
什么 她想让他变年轻吗
Or take him back to when he wasn't a werewolf.
或者让他回到他还不是狼人的时候
A werewolf can't steal
狼人无法偷走
a true Alpha's power.
阿尔法狼的力量
But maybe a Nagual jaguar,
但作为一个有特斯卡特利波卡
with the power of Tezcatlipoca behind her...
力量的豹之守护神
maybe she can.
或许她就能了
So, if everyone is sufficiently freaked out,
所以 如果大家开始担心了话
I say we get going.
我们该出发了
We can't.
不行
Not without Lydia.
我们要等莉迪亚
I hope this works.
希望这能有用
What's she doing at the school anyway?
她在学校干什么
We got Kira's sword,
我们有吉良的剑
but we need something with a stronger scent.
但需要气味更强的东西
Lydia went to get a jacket out of her locker.
莉迪亚去她的柜子里取她的外套了
Nothing.
无人接听
If she has a car,
如果她有车
she can catch up to us.
她能追上我们
That's a good point. We'll call her from the road.
好主意 我们可以在路上打给她
No. What if something happened?
不行 要是她出事了怎么办
What if she's in trouble? Fine.
要是她现在有麻烦怎么办 好吧
You stay, you find her.
你留下 找到她
We're gonna go on without you.
我们就不等你们了
I could call Mason.
我可以打给梅森
He has a study group at school.
他在学校有个小组讨论
Maybe he could look for her.
或许他能帮忙找到她
All right. Fine.
好吧 行
I need to be back there with Derek and Liam.
我得跟德里克和利亚姆坐
I've got some experience dealing with
我对付这种无法自控的
out-of-control teen wolves.
少年狼人比较有经验
You'll be okay riding with Peter?
你跟皮特一辆车可以吗
He is my father.
他是我父亲
Maybe we could do some bonding.
或许我们能增进一下感情
No. No bonding.
不 不要增进感情
Play the radio, play it loud.
打开收音机 开大点声
Remember what we're dealing with there.
一定要牢记我们对付的是什么
It's not just Kate,
不仅是凯特
it's Berserkers.
还有狂暴战士
You might see human eyes behind those skulls.
在那些头骨后面你们可能会看到人眼
Do not assume that there's any humanity left.
但千万不要以为他们还有人性
This little one is terrified of them, aren't you?
这位小朋友很怕他们 是吧
Don't worry, my friend.
别担心 我的朋友
It is that fear that will keep you alive.
这是这种恐惧让你活命
A reminder to everyone.
提醒大家一句
You do not fight Berserkers to survive,
与狂暴战士战斗不是为了活命
you fight to kill.
而是为了杀死他们
Yeah, her car's here.
是的 她的车在这里
You want me to look around the school
你想让我在学校
and see if I can find her?
找找她吗
Yeah, definitely.
最好如此
Call me as soon as you find her.
一找到她马上打给我
All good?
没问题了吗
Okay.
好了
I brought something to help you.
我带了个能帮助你的东西
This has been with my family for centuries.
这是我们家祖传好几代的
It's a very powerful, supernatural talisman.
它是非常强大 超自然的护身符
We use to teach Betas how to
我们用这个来教贝塔狼
control themselves on a full moon.
如何在满月时控制变身
Yes, it's powerful.
是的 很强大
Very powerful.
非常强大
Lydia?
莉迪亚
No wonder she's not answering.
怪不得她不接
What the hell?
搞什么
Do you mind if I turn the radio down?
介意我把音量关小点吗
You worried about Stiles?
你在担心斯泰尔斯吗
I'm worried about everyone.
我在担心大家
Do I need to be worried about you?
我需要担心你吗
We have to go through the Berserkers
我们要打赢狂暴战士
to get to Kate.
才能接近凯特
Then we have to go through Kate
然后要打败凯特
to get to Scott and Kira.
才能找到斯科特和吉良
Trust me,
相信我
it's going to get messy.
会很麻烦的
Scott says we don't kill people.
斯科特说我们不能杀人
You think
你觉得
Scott would kill to save Kira?
斯科特会为了吉良杀人吗
Would you?
你会吗
Kill to save Stiles?
为了斯泰尔斯杀人
What is it?
怎么了
The full moon.
满月
Good.
很好
You'll need that power.
你需要这种力量
Whatever you were gonna teach me...
不管你打算教我什么
I think you better start.
我觉得最好现在开始
It's all right to cry.
哭吧 没关系
It's no measure of your strength.
哭并不代表你就软弱了
But I'm not strong.
可是我还不够强壮
I need to get up.
我得站起来
I need to tell them...
我要去告诉他们
How do you know you can't?
你怎么知道你不行
Because I'm not healing.
因为我还没有痊愈
You told me why I never get sick.
你告诉过我我为什么从不生病
And you said I'd learn to heal.
你还说过我得学会疗伤
Then learn.
那就学啊
I can't.
我做不到
I don't know how...
我不知道如何
how to start.
如何开始
Or what to do...
该做什么
I told you once that foxes and wolves
我告诉过你 狐狸和狼人
tend not to get along.
无法和平共处
But they are similar creatures, aren't they?
但是他们是相似的物种 不是吗
You've seen wolves heal.
你见过狼人痊愈
How do they do it?
他们怎么做的
Kira,
吉良
how do they trigger it?
他们怎么激发治愈机制的
Pain.
疼痛
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表