剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
You mean Peter?
你是说皮特吗
We got to tell her, Scott.
我们必须告诉她 斯科特
Yeah, I know. I just... I don't know how.
我明白 我只是不知道怎么说
It might surprise you to know
你们可能会觉得惊讶
that some of history's greatest leaders
不过历史上很多伟大领袖
have had to endure some pretty great failures.
都经历过许多重大失败
One you'll recognize from last night's reading
比如昨晚的阅读课上
failed in business, had a nervous breakdown,
他做生意失败了 精神遭到严重打击
was defeated for both houses of Congress,
被众议院和参议院拒绝
and lost as Vice President,
竞选副总统失败
before he was finally elected as one of the
可最终他被选为了
greatest presidents that this country has ever seen.
这个国家最伟大的总统之一
Who was he?
他是谁
Malia.
玛丽亚
Scott, phones off.
斯科特 请关机
Malia? One of our greatest presidents.
玛丽亚 最伟大的总统之一
Gettysburg Address?
曾在葛底斯堡发表演说
Phones off. Everyone.
都关机 听见没有
Malia?
玛丽亚
Does anyone else know?
其他人知道吗
I said phones off!
我说了关机
Dad, that was yours.
爸爸 刚刚是你的
"Scott, call Lydia."
"斯科特 打给莉迪亚"
I don't think he's just younger in body.
他似乎不仅是身体年轻了
I think he's younger in his mind too.
神智似乎也回到年轻时候了
He didn't recognize either of us.
他没认出我们
And he looked like he was scared out of his mind.
而且他看上去像是吓傻了
So if you're a teenage werewolf
那么如果你是一只少年狼人
and you're scared, where do you go?
而且受到了惊吓 会去哪里
A wolf goes back to its den. But Derek lives in a loft.
狼会回巢穴 但德里克有自己的公♥寓♥
Not when he was a teenager.
他小时候没有
The Hale House?
霍尔之家
He wouldn't remember the fire.
他不会记得那场大火
It wouldn't have happened yet.
在他的记忆里还没那事
Hold on.
等等
Say you do manage to catch up to him,
即便你能找到他
what are you going to say to him?
那你要对他说什么
That his whole family is dead?
告诉他他所有家人都死了
I guess I'm going to have to.
我想我必须说
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
She's probably right. Maybe you shouldn't.
她或许是对的 你不该说
You know, at least until we figure out
至少等我们想办法
how to get him back to normal.
让他恢复正常之后再告诉他
I can't lie to him. Okay, I'll do it.
我不能对他说谎 那就我来
I don't think any of us can.
我觉得我们都不能对他说谎
Remember, he can hear a heartbeat rising.
别忘了他能听出心跳加快
When we find him, we tell him the truth.
我们找到他时 我们告诉他真♥相♥
If he gets to the house first,
如果他先去霍尔之家
you won't have to.
你就不用说了
Excuse me, young man?
抱歉 年轻人
You're calling him young man?
你管他叫年轻人
Shut up, Haigh.
闭嘴 黑格
Sorry, but you can't be here.
你不能进来
Hey, dumbass. You ever hear of no trespassing?
臭小子 你不懂什么叫闲人免进吗
This is my house.
这是我的家
Nobody's been here for years, kid.
已经有很多年没人来过这了 孩子
Now get the hell out of here. Haigh...
滚出去 黑格
Maybe a slightly gentler touch?
语气能和善点吗
Are you all right?
你还好吗
We can help you if something's wrong.
如果有什么麻烦我们可以帮你
What happened to my house?
我的家怎么了
Where's my family? Where's my mother?
我的家人去哪了 我母亲呢
All right, let's go. Now.
我们走 马上
Hold on, just take it easy.
等等 放轻松
Haigh, would you... Don't... Wait!
黑格 你... 别...
Haigh!
黑格
Haigh, stand down!
黑格 住手
The other deputy thinks I'm an idiot for even asking,
另一个副警长觉得我这么做很傻
but I have a feeling if I take these cuffs off,
但我觉得把这副手铐取下来
you're going to be okay?
你不会做什么的 对吧
And I think you'll help us figure out
而且我认为你会帮我们
what happened to your family
搞清楚你家人发生了什么
so that we can get you out of here. Am I right?
这样我们就能放你走了 我说得对吗
The other deputy's the idiot.
那个副警长是才是傻子
I can't argue with that.
我也这么认为
Parrish, get over here.
帕里什 过来
I ran this kid's prints eight times.
这孩子的指纹我查了八次了
This is all that comes up.
始终是这个结果
Derek Hale?
德里克·霍尔
Did you say Hale?
你说的是霍尔
I'll handle this.
我来搞定
I want you to be honest with me.
我希望你们能说实话
Absolutely and completely honest.
百分之百的实话
Have you been time traveling?
你们真能穿越么
Hang on, what?
等一下 你说什么
Because if time traveling is real,
因为如果你们真能穿越
you know what? I'm done. I'm out.
那我就不管了 我退出
You're going to be driving me to Eichen House.
你送我去精神病院
We found him like that.
我们找到他时就是这个状态
Where? Swimming in the fountain of youth?
在哪里 在不老泉里游泳吗
No. We found him buried in a tomb of wolfsbane
不是 我们在一个被地震夷平的小镇里
in an Aztec temple in Mexico underneath a church
一座教堂地下的阿兹特克神庙里
in the middle of a town that was destroyed by an earthquake.
一座附子草搭成的坟墓中找到他的
You told me you were camping!
你跟我说你是去露营
Yeah, we were...
是露营啊
in Mexico.
不过是在墨西哥
Derek's been aged backwards. He can't remember anything.
德里克小了好多岁 什么都不记得了
We just need to talk to him.
我们得和他聊聊
Yeah, well, so far
目前来讲
he's not talking to anybody.
他不和任何人说话
He'll talk to me.
他会和我说话的
Why would I go anywhere with you?
我为什么要跟你走
There was an accident.
你出了一场事故
You lost some memory,
你失去了一部分记忆
but we can help you get it back.
但我们可以帮你找回来
How much memory?
我丧失了多少记忆
A lot. But you can trust us.
很多 但你要相信我们
You're an Alpha.
你是阿尔法狼
Okay, who are you?
你是谁
And who is he? Who are you?
他又是谁 你们到底是谁
We're the guys keeping you out of jail.
没我们你就得坐牢了
Let us help you.
让我们帮你吧
No.
不
Okay, dude, you almost tore apart two cops back there.
老兄 你差点把那俩警♥察♥大卸八块
You need to listen to us.
你听我们说
And that starts with no fangs, no claws,
不要露出尖牙 爪子
no wolf man. You got that?
或变身狼人 你明白吗
I'm fine as long as it's not on a full moon.
只要不是满月 我身体都很正常
You still have trouble with the full moon?
你还会在满月变身吗
I said I'm fine.
我说了我很好
All right, you coming with us or not?
好吧 那你到底跟不跟我们走
You want me to trust you?
你要我相信你们
Where's my family?
那你说我的家人在哪
There was a fire.
你家发生了一场大火
And...
然后...
they're not here anymore. They're fine.
他们不在这里 但他们都健在
Just had to move out of Beacon Hills.
只是不得不搬离比肯山
And we're going to take you to them
一旦你找回记忆
as soon as we figure out how to get your memories back.
我们就把你送去你家人那
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表