剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Maybe we should let someone else do it.
也许我们该让其他人来做这件事
I appreciate the concern,
谢谢关心
but after what happened with Katashi
但是在坚的事发生后
and losing evidence off an armored truck,
还有在装甲车上丢了证据
I'm not letting this out of my sight.
我不会再让这个脱离我的视线
And if you're still worried,
你不用担心
you should know I've got Beacon Hills' finest coming with us.
因为比肯山最精良的警员会一起护送她
This is not going to work.
没用的
All you have to do is stop the car.
你只需要让那辆车停下
I'll take care of the rest.
其他的我来处理
Oh, no, not this guy.
天呐 怎么碰见他了
What the hell are we running here?
你以为这里是干什么的
A bed and breakfast?
来家庭旅馆度假吗
We do not just open the door
不是来一个带警徽的人
for anyone with a badge.
我们就该给他们开门
We need to talk to Meredith Walker.
我们得和梅里迪斯·沃克谈谈
It involves a murder investigation.
这涉及到一起谋杀案的调查
Well, you can talk to her all you want,
你可以想和她谈
but these two, especially that one... They're outta here.
但这两人 特别是这位 他们得离开
They're crucial witnesses in an ongoing investigation.
他们是这次调查非常关键的证人
I wouldn't have brought them here if it wasn't absolutely...
我会带他们来这 是因为他们非常的
Crucial.
关键
Okay, Deputy.
好的 警官
How about you come back with a court order,
要不你回去把法♥院♥命令带来
then I'll listen.
我再听你的
As for you, Mr. Stilinski,
而你 斯蒂林斯先生
how about you come back with payment in full.
你先把所有欠的东西还清怎么样
That's right.
这就对了
Daddy may be the Sheriff,
你♥爸♥爸虽是警长
but he's late on the bills.
但是他欠的东西该还了
I guess those government jobs
看来政♥府♥的工作
aren't as reliable as they used to be, huh?
没有以前来得可靠了 对吧
But they do help when you need a favor.
但他们可会帮你哟
Like, how a month ago,
比如 一个月以前
Canaan P.D. helped you get home
卡南警♥察♥局的警员
after blowing 0.1 on a breathalyzer.
不是在你酒驾后送你回家了嘛
No...
不会吧
All right.
好吧
I'm not against a little quid pro quo.
那就当是扯平了
Not at all.
不用客气
Nothing at all.
我们两清了
You. You, I like you.
我真是太喜欢你
I'm gonna keep you.
一定不能让你走了
There's a stop sign half a mile ahead.
前面半英里的地方有一个停止的标志
So I take out the tires with my claws?
然后我用爪子弄掉轮胎吗
Teeth, claws, heat vision, whatever.
牙齿 爪子 热感视力 都无所谓
Just stop them.
只要停下他们就行
You ready?
准备好了吗
Stop! Stop the car!
停下 停车
Dad!
爸爸
Scott...
斯科特
She's not in the car. Violet's gone.
她不在车里 维尔莉特不见了
Scott, listen to me.
斯科特 你听我说
They're still here.
他们还在这
They're still here.
他们没有走
You want me?
想打架吗
Come on. Come and get me.
来呀 来抓我啊
Come and get me.
过来抓我
Yeah, that's right! You're not so big.
怕了吧 你没什么了不起
You're not so big...
放马过来啊
Scott!
斯科特
Meredith, what do you mean you can't tell us?
梅里迪斯 为什么不能告诉我们
We just need the third key. You can give it to us
我们只要第三个密匙 你可以透露一些
in numbers, letters, hieroglyphs.
数字 字母或象形文字
Whatever you want.
想说啥就说啥
I can't.
我做不到
Then why did you give us the second key?
那你为何要给我们第二个密匙呢
I wanted to help.
我想帮你们
That's what I want to do. I want to help.
我当时真心想帮你们
Great.
很好啊
So help us now. Okay?
那你现在也帮帮我们 好吗
Give us the third cipher key.
告诉我们第三个密匙
Things have changed. I... I can't.
一切都变了 我帮不了你们
Why not?
为什么呢
Guys, go easy on her.
你们别吓着她
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I can't. He... He doesn't want me to.
我无能为力 他不让我这么做
He? Who's he?
他是谁
Meredith, who doesn't want you to tell us the third cipher key?
梅里迪斯 是谁不让你说 第三个密匙
The Benefactor.
是捐助者
Hey, there.
你醒啦
I was actually hoping you would be out for a few more minutes.
我真希望你多昏迷一会儿
Scott.
斯科特
This is going to hurt.
忍♥着点
You all right?
你还好吗
Where's my dad and the Sheriff?
我爸和警长呢
They're at the hospital.
他们在医院
They're both doing fine. Hold this.
他们都没事 捂住这里
It was Kate.
是凯特干的
It was her and the Berserkers.
还有狂暴战士
We know.
我们知道
But they move fast.
但他们移♥动♥地太快
And they don't leave much in the way of tracks.
我们很难追踪到他们
We have to find her.
我们必须找到她
She's got Violet.
她抓了维尔莉特
I think Violet knows where Liam is.
维尔莉特知道利亚姆在哪
Then as much as this hurt, it could probably also help.
尽管你被它伤了 但刀上或许有线索
Can you get a scent?
你能追踪到气味吗
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
There's nothing to be sorry about.
没什么好道歉的
If they don't want to be found,
如果他们不想被抓到
then we're not going to find them.
我们就算追到天涯海角也找不到
Some werewolves have an ability.
一些狼人会有这种能力
A kind of mastery over their bodies
他们能控制身体
where they can actually inhibit their scent.
隐藏自身的气味
They can hide from other werewolves?
别的狼人也找不到他们吗
From anyone who's trying to find them.
谁都别想找到
So that's why nobody knew about Brett.
我终于明白为何没人知道布雷特了
Same with DeMarco.
德马科也是如此
Maybe we need to try something different.
也许我们得换位思考
Maybe we need to think like Stiles.
像斯泰尔斯那样
Like a hyperactive spaz?
用他怪咖的思维吗
Like a detective.
用侦探的思维
If they're really Buddhists,
如果他们真是僧人
then maybe instead of asking where werewolves hide,
那我们就不该问狼人藏哪儿
we should be asking...
我们应该问...
Where would Buddhists hide.
僧人会藏在哪儿
When Buddha sat under the Bodhi tree,
当佛陀坐在菩提树下
he looked to the east for enlightenment.
他看着东边得到了顿悟
Is there some kind of eastern point in Beacon Hills?
比肯山的东边有啥吗
Yeah.
有
At Lookout Point.
有一处观景台
No!
不要
Come on!
快爬上去啊
You did that.
这是你干的
You went right through it.
你从这直接跳出去
I jumped through the window?
我自己破窗而出吗
The cuts healed while you were changing.
你变狼人时 伤口也随之愈合
I guess that's one good thing.
这一点还不错
For you. For someone else it could be really bad.
但换做别的人话就不见得了
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表