剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
And hold this.
拿着这个
What's this?
这是什么
I don't know. I'm hoping it's not important.
不知道 希望不是重要部件
Oh, God.
天哪
Anything?
情况如何
It's too hard to see.
看不清
We should've brought another flashlight.
应该多带个手电筒的
Did you see that?
你看到了吗
Malia, wait!
玛丽亚 等等
Hey, Malia!
玛丽亚
Kira, go! You. Fix the jeep.
吉良 快去 你留下修车
Stiles, focus!
斯泰尔斯 集中注意力
Malia?
玛丽亚
It's me!
是我
Uh, it's me, it's me.
是我 是我
What happened? What's out there?
怎么回事 是什么东西
I don't know, but it is big and fast.
不知道 但是体型巨大跑得很快
And it cuts deep.
而且伤人很深
So, how come you didn't kiss her?
话说你怎么没吻她
What?
什么
How come you didn't kiss your girlfriend?
你为什么不吻你女朋友
You mean, Kira?
你是说吉良吗
Whatever her name is.
我不管她叫什么
Well, she's not really, uh...
她并不是...
I mean, we've never actually...
其实我们从没...
She's not my girlfriend.
她不是我女朋友
So if you die down here,
那如果你死在这里
are you gonna regret not kissing her?
你会后悔没有吻她吗
You should've kissed your girlfriend.
你该跟你女朋友吻别的
What?
怎么了
Just had a feeling like something was behind us.
总感觉背后有东西跟着我们
You hear that?
你听到了吗
Is this why you never get that far?
怪不得没人来这里
Get ready!
做好准备
You... You please don't do that ever again!
你 拜托你以后不要再那样了
Do what?
哪样
I... I thought you just took off.
我 你就那样走了
I thought you were running.
我以为你跑了
I was running.
我是跑了
No, I mean, like, I thought you were leaving.
我是说 我以为你离开了
I wouldn't leave without you.
我不会丢下你自己走的
Really?
真的吗
I would never leave without you.
我绝对不会丢下你离开的
Them I would leave.
我会丢下她们
Yeah. Uh, it's progress.
好吧 已经有进步了
That doesn't look good.
你的伤势看起来不妙啊
It's okay.
没事
Are you sure? It looks deep.
真的吗 伤口好像很深
I can feel it healing.
我可以感觉到伤口在愈合
You didn't see anything?
你没看到什么吗
Barely.
没看到
It had a strong scent, though.
不过气味很大
Like what?
什么气味
Like death.
死亡的气味
Where is it? Do you see it?
在哪里 你看到了吗
No, I don't know! I can't see anything!
我不知道 我什么都没看到
Where is this thing?
这东西到底在哪里
It's coming back. It's coming back.
它回来了 它又回来了
Scott, get behind me.
斯科特 到我后面去
Scott, get behind me!
斯科特 快去我后面
I think I scared it.
好像被我吓跑了
I think you scared everything.
什么东西都会被你吓跑
What is that?
那是什么
Tezcatlipoca.
特斯卡特利波卡
The nagual jaguar god.
豹之守护神
I think we found Derek.
好像找到德里克了
Stand back.
退后
Oh, my God.
天哪
Is that him? Is that Derek?
那是他吗 是德里克吗
Uh, sort of.
算是吧
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表