剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Braeden.
布兰登
Stiles.
斯泰尔斯
Stiles!
斯泰尔斯
You've got an early morning practice
你要早起训练的
for the big game tomorrow, remember?
为明天的重要比赛做准备 还记得吗
If I'm going to watch an entire lacrosse game,
要让我看一整场长曲棍球比赛
you better not suck.
你最好表现好点
Not gonna suck.
不会糟糕的
Remember you were supposed to drive me to school early
你应该早点开车送我去学校
so I can get more studying in for the math test?
这样我才能多准备好好考数学 记得吗
The one that determines whether or not
这场考试决定着
I'm gonna be a senior with you next year?
我明年能不能和你一块升高三
Stiles!
斯泰尔斯
What are you doing? I haven't even brushed my teeth yet.
你在干吗 我还没刷牙呢
I don't care.
我不在乎
Okay.
好的
Don't you wanna know why it took so long to return it?
你不想知道为什么这么久才还回来吗
How much do you make at the Animal Clinic?
你在动物诊所工资有多少
Minimum wage.
最低工资
That's why.
这就是原因
Everyone can be tempted, Scott.
所有人都会受到诱惑 斯科特
Even a True Alpha.
即便是真正的阿尔法狼
You're not angry?
你不生气吗
It's not even mine. It belongs to Peter.
这都不是我的 是皮特的
Where's your money?
你的钱在哪
You're standing on it.
就在你脚下
There's another vault? No.
还有一个金库吗 不是
I own the building.
这栋楼是我的
And I have my own bank accounts.
我有自己的银行账户
All the money from the vault was Peter's.
金库所有的钱都是皮特的
I think we'd actually be better off if the rest never came back.
我真觉得剩下的钱找不回来其实会更好呢
I know Lydia was here last night.
我知道莉迪亚昨晚来过
Deaton's still working on figuring out what Kate did to you.
徳亚顿还在研究凯特对你做了什么
If anyone can find an answer,
如果说有人能找到答案
it's him.
那也只能是他
Keep monitoring him every hour.
每小时来替他检查一次
If nothing changes...
如果没什么变化
They never listen.
他们从来不听我的话
Lydia? Lydia.
莉迪亚 莉迪亚
Did you hear me? Look.
听到了吗 看
I passed.
我及格了
C-minus.
C减哎
Your notes are great
你不是密♥码♥的笔记
when they're not written in code.
写的真的很好
Disappointed, Malia.
真让人失望 玛丽亚
Profoundly disappointed.
太失望了
I'll send you my notes.
我把笔记借你
It's over.
全结束了
The computers are off.
电脑被关掉了
No more assassins. No more murders.
再没有杀手 血案
No one's dying.
也不会有人死掉了
Not yet.
还没结束
That's a lot of weight.
你加的好重啊
Got to be ready for the game tomorrow.
这是为明天的比赛做准备
You need a spot? No.
需要帮忙吗 不
Do you?
你呢
This is my warm-up, you ass.
这是我的热身运动 你这蠢猪
Wait, what are you doing?
你要干什么
I'm spotting you.
帮你啊
I said I don't need one. Are you kidding me?
我说了我不需要 你真的假的啊
This is like 300 pounds.
这大概有130公斤呢
You're gonna kill yourself.
你会死的
Do I look like I need help?
我看起来像需要帮助吗
Liam?
利亚姆
I'm fine.
我没事
If you don't want to be with us, that's okay.
如果你不想和我们在一起 没关系
But don't push your friends away too.
但不要把你的朋友也拒之千里
How'd you find her?
你怎么找到她的
Keen sense of smell. You?
敏锐的嗅觉 你呢
This came out of Scott's side.
这是从斯科特那拿到的
There were traces of calcium hydroxide on it.
上面有氢氧化钙的痕迹
It's used by water treatment plants as an anti-corrosive.
是水处理厂用来当腐蚀剂的
You tracked Kate and her Berserkers all the way down here.
你跟踪凯特和她的狂暴战士到这里
That's very impressive.
真厉害
I wonder if one of them might still be around.
不知道他们当中是否有人还在附近
Doesn't look like Derek's home.
这儿好像不是德里克家
It's not.
确实不是
Then how come we're stopping here first?
我们为什么要先来这里
You'll see.
你会看到的
I can't see anything.
我现在什么都看不到
Can you turn on the lights?
把灯打开好吗
Yeah, actually, I need you to do that.
事实上 我是指望你来开灯呢
Did I do okay?
我做的好吗
For our first real date? It's a start.
作为我们第一次约会吗 还不错
Did you bring a movie?
你带电影了吗
I borrowed it from Stiles.
我跟斯泰尔斯借的
He says you've never seen it
他说你从没看过
and that he's going to kill you if you don't.
而且如果你不看他就要杀你
Star Wars.
《星球大战》
Where's the TV?
电视在哪
So, this is the fourth one?
这是第四部吗
No, it's the first one.
不 是第一部
Even though it says fourth.
虽然上面写的是第四部
Then what's the first one?
那第一部里装的是什么
The fourth one.
是第四部
You know what? Forget the movie.
不如这样 别看电影了
Scott?
斯科特
Drop what you're doing.
放下你们手头的工作
I'm taking you both out to dinner. Whatever you want.
我带你们出去吃晚饭 想吃什么都行
Dad, I don't think a man of your debts
爸 我觉得你这种负债累累的人
should be treating anyone to anything.
是不应该请客什么的
Well, there's one debt
现在有笔债
we no longer have to worry about. What is that?
我们再也不用担心了 这是什么啊
A letter of apology from Eichen House.
艾兴屋的道歉信
Apparently, they've decided to forgive our debt due to, uh...
他们决定免除我们的债务因为
well, you and Lydia almost getting murdered.
你和莉迪亚差点死掉
They could do that?
他们可以这样做吗
They can do it and they did it.
他们可以 而且也就是这么做的
I have never been so happy to have almost been murdered.
我还从没因为差点被杀掉这么开心过
Well, we're not out of it yet, but...
虽然我们还没有完全偿清债务 但是
We're going to be okay.
我们会好起来的
And at least for the moment,
至少现在
I can afford to take my son
我还是可以带着我儿子
and his girlfriend out to dinner.
和他的女朋友出去吃顿晚饭的
Malia, what's your favorite food?
玛丽亚 你最喜欢吃什么
Deer.
鹿
Pizza.
披萨
She likes pizza.
她喜欢吃披萨
Unfortunately, while I promised Kate I wouldn't kill you,
很不幸 虽然我答应了凯特不杀你
I also can't let you leave.
但我也不能让你走
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
Allow me.
让我效劳吧
Now you rest here for a while.
现在请你在这休息一会
You've had a hard time, for a very long time.
你已经受了很长时间的苦
I know something's going on.
我知道你有些不对劲
I know you don't want to talk about it.
我也知道你不想谈
But you're still my best friend.
但是你仍然是我的好朋友
And, um...
而且
considering the fact that the last good friend I made
考虑到我交到的上一个好朋友
turned out to be a professional killer,
是个职业杀手这件事
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表