剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
I'll find Lydia and Mason.
我会找到莉迪亚和梅森
You get Scott and Kira.
你去找斯科特和吉良
You save your friends.
你去救你的朋友
Dad, if it's one of the Berserkers at the school,
爸 如果学校里有狂暴战士
you're gonna need firepower. A lot.
你需要带上武器 而且要很多武器
What do we do now?
我们现在怎么做
Duck.
躲下
Get down. Go, go, go. Get back!
蹲下 退后 退后
Go! Go, go, go, go!
快走 走
Can you still pull a trigger?
你还能扣得动扳机吗
Yeah.
能
All right.
好的
Stay with me.
不要睡
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
It's a mortal wound.
这是致命伤
Right now I'm feeling pretty mortal.
现在我觉得自己死定了
I'm not gonna let you die.
我不会让你死的
You might just have to
看来你还是
concentrate on saving yourself.
集中注意自救吧
I don't hear it.
我听不到
Come on. No, no.
走吧 不行
There's only one way out
在地下室的这边
on this side of the basement.
只有一条出路
I know.
我知道
But if we don't get out of here,
但如果我们不出去的话
someone's going to die.
有人就会因此而死
How do you know that? I just do.
你怎么知道 我就是知道
We have to at least see if he's blocking the exit.
我们至少得看看他有没有把出口堵着
Yeah. He's blockin' it.
是的 他正守着
Go, go, go.
快走 走
Go find Kira and Scott.
去找吉良和斯科特
Go!
走
How much did they pay you?
他们给了你多少钱
Way more than you're worth.
比你值钱多了
Scott?
斯科特
Kira?
吉良
Are you okay?
你还好吗
It's Scott. Stiles, it's Scott.
是斯科特 斯泰尔斯 是斯科特
What? The Berserker. It's him.
什么 狂暴战士 是他
Kate did it. What are you talking about?
是凯特干的 你在说什么
She made him into one of them.
她把他变成那样了
I don't know how, but it's him.
我不知道怎么弄的 但那就是他
If they don't know it, they could kill him.
如果他们不知道的话 他们会杀了他的
That's why Lydia's not here.
这也就是为什么莉迪亚不在这
They won't know they're killing Scott.
她不在就不会告诉大家死的会是斯科特
Derek?
德里克
Derek?
德里克
Derek?
德里克
Are you serious? Very.
你确定 非常
A baseball bat? Against that guy?
用一根球棒 去对抗那家伙
Or thing or whatever it is.
或者那东西 不管它是什么
My friends are in trouble.
我的朋友有危险
And so is Liam, your best friend.
你最好的朋友 利亚姆也身陷困境
They need me. I'm going for it.
他们需要我 我要这么做
And yes, with a baseball bat.
是的 就用一根球棒
I thought you said it wanted to keep us here, not hurt us.
我以为你说它只想困住我们不会伤害我们
I think it changed its mind.
我觉得它改变主意了
Excuse me.
不好意思
Catch.
接住
You both okay?
你们都还好吗
It was after me.
它在追我
It wanted me to stay in Beacon Hills.
它想让我留在比肯山
I think this was all some sort of distraction.
我觉得这都是为了分散注意力
Because you knew they're trying to kill someone.
因为你知道他们要杀死一个人
Kill who?
杀谁
Scott.
斯科特
Take him. Aim for the skull!
干掉他 瞄准脑袋
Kill it. Kill it now!
杀了它 现在
No, wait, wait. Malia, wait!
不 等等 玛丽亚 等等
It's Scott. It's Scott.
它是斯科特 它是斯科特
Scott? Scott, don't!
斯科特 斯科特 不要
Scott, it's me.
斯科特 是我
Scott, don't.
斯科特 不要
Scott.
斯科特
They're not going down!
打不死它们
Nothing's getting through that armor
没有什么能打穿那身盔甲
and I'm running out of ammo.
我的子弹快用完了
Scott, Scott, listen, listen, listen!
斯科特 斯科特 听着 听着
You're not a monster!
你不是怪物
You're a werewolf!
你是狼人
Like me.
和我一样
You.
你
The only one who knew as much as Argent about Berserkers.
唯一一个和阿金斯一样了解狂暴战士
About the Nagual.
了解纳瓦
You taught Kate. You helped her.
是你教会了凯特 你帮助她
All for power.
我是为了维护权力
For my family's power.
我家族的权力
To be rightfully inherited by me.
为了确保它能名正言顺被我继承
Not usurped by some idiot teenage boy,
而不是被一个愚蠢的男孩篡夺
so incorruptible, he won't shed the blood of his enemies
他正直过头 即使面对该杀的人
even when justified.
他也不杀
You don't deserve your power.
你不配拥有这种权力
Not power like this.
不配拥有这种权力
Oh, sorry, sweetheart, we'll talk about this later.
抱歉 宝贝 我们以后再谈
Kira!
吉良
You were my Beta first, Scott.
你本来是我的贝塔狼 斯科特
It was my bite that changed your life.
我那一咬改变了你的一生
And my bite that can end it.
我再咬一下就能了结你
Then, end it, Peter.
那就来吧 皮特
Because you won't get another chance.
因为机不可失 失不再来
You're next, Araya.
下一个就是你 阿♥拉♥亚
I'm coming to kill you next.
待会儿就来杀你
Come, La Loba.
来啊 母狼
Let me show you how the Calaveras die.
让你领教一下骷髅帮的人是怎么死的
You were... you were dead.
你不是... 已经死了吗
No.
没有
I was evolving.
我之前在进化
Something you'll never do.
而你永远做不到
Chris?
克里斯
Come on, Scott.
来啊 斯科特
Come on!
来啊
Come on.
起来
Fight like an Alpha, Scott.
像阿尔法狼一样战斗 斯科特
You want to defeat me?
你想打败我吗
You're going to have to kill me!
那你就得杀了我
You were never an Alpha, Peter.
你从来不是阿尔法狼 皮特
But you were always a monster.
但你一直都是个怪物
You want to kill me, Chris?
你想杀了我吗 克里斯
No.
不
But I don't want to save you anymore either.
但我也不想再救你了
I don't know that you're worth saving.
我觉得你没救了
Just like when we were kids.
和我们小时候一样
Always trying to make me the bad guy.
总是让我做坏孩子
You can't see them clearly anymore, can you?
你根本看不清他们 对吧
Scott's not your little hero.
斯科特不是你的小英雄
None of 'em are.
他们都不是
Not when they killed Allison.
他们杀了艾莉森就不是了
Allison died.
艾莉森死了
She died saving her friends.
为救她的朋友们而死
Who would you die for?
你愿意为谁而死
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表