剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
We need to get him to the boathouse now!
我们得把他弄到船屋去
Stiles... Yeah.
斯泰尔斯 在呢
Hey... Okay, basement. Now. Now.
天哪 好吧 快去地下室
What am I supposed to do
我该怎么办
with the hordes gathering outside the door?
外面可是来了一大群人啊
Lydia, who throws the best parties in Beacon Hills?
莉迪亚 比肯山谁最擅长开派对
What? Me, obviously.
什么 当然是我了
Okay, then throw a party.
好 那就开场派对吧
Uh, are we in the right place?
我们走错了吗
For the party?
是要开派对吗
Absolutely.
当然
Okay, I think I got an IP address.
我追踪到了一个地址
That means we can find him, right?
说明我们能找到他 对吗
Definitely. Especially if...
当然了 尤其当...
What was that?
怎么回事
I think I found a message.
我想是条信息
Does anyone recognize the handle "Benefactor"?
有人知道这个捐助者是谁吗
Money transferred. What does that mean?
已转账 这是什么意思
That means this guy is not just a killer.
就是说他不仅是杀手
He's an assassin.
他是个职业杀手
I got him. Get his hands.
我控制住他了 绑住他的手
Oh, God. I didn't kill him, did I?
天呐 我不会把他打死了吧
No.
没有
He's out cold.
只是昏迷了
I hope Stiles is having better luck.
希望斯泰尔斯运气能好点
Too tight? Tighter.
紧不紧 再紧点儿
You could leave if you want.
如果想走可以走
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不去
And to be honest, I'm probably safer down here
老实说 比起和50个新生开派对
than in a party with 50 freshmen and a very pissed off Lydia.
还得面对暴怒的莉迪亚 这里可能更安全
Okay, I didn't order a keg of beer.
天呐 我可没要这么一桶啤酒
Especially not domestic. Somebody ordered it.
而且还不是家用的 是别人点的
Are you trying to tell me no one here wants to drink?
你觉得这里没人想喝酒吗
Who put this here?
谁把酒放在这的
This laptop is $2,000 and...
这台电脑值两千美元...
Oh, that bottle of wine is 400.
这瓶酒价值四百美元
How much?
多少钱
What's this extra hundred dollars?
怎么还有额外的一百美元
I call that the "Yes, you do look 21 to me" surcharge.
未成年人不能饮酒 这是封口费
Let me get you some cash.
我去给你拿现金
I opened the wine. I should probably pay for the keg.
红酒是我开的 应该由我来付啤酒钱
He looks so young.
他看起来好小
He is.
的确
He's only 15.
他才15岁
What are we going to do with him?
我们要拿他怎么办
We're going to help him.
我们要帮助他
What if he doesn't want our help?
如果他不想要我们的帮助呢
He will.
不会的
Stiles, please go.
斯泰尔斯 你走吧
It's okay. I hate parties.
没事 我本来就讨厌派对
It's a social anxiety thing.
我有社交恐惧症
You ever had a panic attack?
你有过恐惧症吗
I'm having one now.
现在就很恐惧
Just breathe, okay. I'm not going to leave you.
试着深呼吸 我不会离开的
What if I hurt you?
如果我伤了你呢
You're not going to. But I want to.
你不会的 但我有这个想法
Uh! I look at your face and I want to slash at it.
我看着你的脸就想划破它
I want to tear at it.
想要撕碎你的脸
I want to feel your bones crack between my hands.
我想要用双手折断你的骨头
Surprisingly enough,
令人惊讶的是
you're not the first person to ever say something like that.
你不是第一个对我说这种话的人
I'm not leaving you.
我不会走的
And I'm not going to let you hurt anyone.
也不会让你伤害任何人
You're not going to have a choice.
这恐怕由不得你了
Oh, come on. You got to be kidding me.
我去 开什么玩笑
Son of a bitch.
你个畜生
Son of a...
你个...
Three things cannot be long hidden.
有三种东西无法长久藏匿
The sun, the moon, the truth.
太阳 月亮 和真理
Three things cannot be long hidden.
有三种东西无法长久藏匿
The sun, the moon, the truth.
太阳 月亮 和真理
Three things cannot be long hidden.
有三种东西无法长久藏匿
The sun, the moon, the truth.
太阳 月亮 和真理
The sun, the moon, the truth.
太阳 月亮 和真理
What are you smiling about?
你在笑什么
Our friend just sent me a text.
我们的朋友给我发了条短♥信♥
Liam?
利亚姆
You up here?
你在吗
Dude, where the hell are you?
兄弟 你到底去哪里了
What are you doing up here?
你上来这里干什么
The party is downstairs.
派对在楼下
I was looking for Liam.
我在找利亚姆
Sorry, but missing freshmen are a little low on my priority list.
抱歉 但我没时间去管一个失踪的高一新生
But not so low you don't know he's a freshman?
但是你却知道他是高一新生
I might have seen your friend.
我可能见过你朋友
Downstairs.
在楼下
Oh, my God, the carpet...
天哪 地毯
No, God, no.
天哪 不要啊
Hey, it's all right. It'll come out.
没事 能洗掉的
Oh, okay.
好吧
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Was it valuable? No.
地毯很贵吗 不贵
That's the problem.
这就是问题所在
Nothing in here's valuable.
这里的东西都不值钱
We just put the house on the market.
我们打算卖♥♥掉这座房♥子
It was supposed to be left without a scratch.
本应该把这里保养得完美无缺
It has to be in perfect condition.
不能有丝毫划痕
We need every penny we can get out of this place.
我们需要这座房♥子多卖♥♥点钱
Okay, let me go get some club soda and salt.
我去拿点盐和苏打水
Lydia.
莉迪亚
It'll come out.
能洗掉的
It will.
放心吧
Okay.
好了
Soundproof?
隔音吗
What?
怎么了
I can hear the music from the house.
我能听到屋子里传来的音乐声
What are they playing? Electronic.
他们在放什么音乐 电子音乐
I wish they still played slow songs at parties.
我还是希望他们在派对上能放些慢歌♥
At my old school, we used to at least have a few.
在我之前的学校 至少还会放上一两首
Why do you like the slow ones?
你为什么喜欢慢歌♥
I was always better at slow dancing.
我慢舞跳得好一点
Come here.
过来
What about him?
他怎么办
He can dance with me next time.
我可以下次再和他跳
So how are you so good at staying in control on a full moon?
为什么你在满月时 能够这么淡定呢
A lot of it's about making sure
诀窍在于 要确保
that my pulse doesn't get too fast.
自己的脉搏别跳得太快
And my heart rate doesn't go up.
心率不能太高
So you've mastered it?
你已经能掌控了吗
It still takes a lot of concentration.
需要注意力高度集中才行
So if something distracts you...
那如果有什么干扰你
I'm indistractable.
我不会分心的
Nothing.
没感觉
Then why are your eyes glowing?
那为什么你的眼睛在发光
Cheater.
你耍赖
I also just heard you growl.
我还听到你低声咆哮了
That wasn't me.
那不是我
Are those chains going to hold him?
这些链子能困住他吗
Uh. Yeah. I think. Definitely.
我觉得应该能 没问题的
He can't be that strong.
他没那么强壮
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表