剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Stiles, you have to find the wine.
斯泰尔斯 你得找到葡萄酒
Find the bottle. There could be something about it.
找到那个瓶子 肯定有蹊跷
What kind? What's it called?
什么样的 叫什么
It's a 1982 Cotes du Rhone.
是瓶1982年的罗纳河谷葡萄酒
I think there's something inside.
里面好像有东西
Do you have, like, a wine opener or...
你有启瓶器之类的...
Brett, where are you?
布莱特 你在哪里
Is it over?
结束了吗
Really over?
真的结束了吗
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I guess you are, aren't you?
应该没事 对吧
For someone who'd put their own name on a hit list.
你把自己的名字写到死亡名单上
I had to.
我必须这么做
Why?
为什么
Because I heard you.
因为我听到你了
I heard you scream in the tunnels at Oak Creek.
我听到你在橡树溪的隧♥道♥里喊叫了
Allison!
艾莉森
That's why I knew it was the right time...
所以我才知道是时候...
to start over.
重新开始了
But with Peter?
跟皮特一起
He's the alpha.
他是阿尔法狼
He's always been the alpha.
他一直以来都是阿尔法狼
He'll make it right.
他会弥补的
It never was with us.
从来都不是我们
Too many people died because of us.
因为我们死了太多人
We're the monsters.
我们是怪物
Even Banshees.
即使是女妖
Even me.
即使是我
I don't believe that.
我不相信
Not all monsters do monstrous things.
并不是所有怪物都做坏事
Like who?
比如谁
Like Scott.
比如斯科特
Like you.
比如你
Oh, God.
天哪
What have I done?
我做了什么
You look nervous. I'm not nervous.
你看起来很紧张 我不是紧张
I'm rattled.
我很恼火
I don't like being rattled.
我不喜欢恼火的感觉
But it's over.
但是一切都结束了
The dead pool's done.
死亡名单没有了
And if you need to be reminded,
我提醒你一下
everything else is going exactly your way.
其他一切都在按照你的计划进行
Not exactly my way.
并非如此
Maybe every little piece in your game
可能你游戏中的每个棋子
didn't move just as predicted,
并未像预期中一样行动
but they still moved perfectly into place.
但是他们还是完美就位了
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表