剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
I'm thinking that I don't have too many options for new ones.
我想对于新朋友我也没有太多的选择
So when you're ready to talk, talk.
所以等你准备好说出来了再说吧
Until then,
在那之前
I know I can kick your ass at at least one of these games.
我敢说这么多游戏里 总有一个能赢你
Never played this one.
这个还没玩过
What do you want from us?
你想从我们身上得到什么
I want a little bit of insight, Scott.
我想听听你的见解 斯科特
To what?
关于什么的
My family.
我的家族
The Argent family has been around for over 400 years.
阿金斯家族已经存在了四百多年
A powerful, wealthy, aristocratic family
是一个强大 富有 专猎狼人的
of werewolf hunters.
猎人贵族
But yet somehow, in less than a year,
却不知为何 在短短一年之内
this great family is decimated
这个伟大的家族
by a teenage boy.
竟被一个十几岁的男孩给毁灭了
So my question is simple.
所以我的问题也很简单
What the hell is so special about Scott McCall?
斯科特·麦高到底有什么特别之处
You want me?
你要的是我吗
Take me.
带我走吧
Just me.
我一个人
No, no, we're all going.
不不不 我们一起走
We're all going to church!
我们一起去教堂
Everything's fine. I got a text from him this morning,
没事的 我早上收到过他的短♥信♥
he said he might be a little late.
他说他可能会晚点到
Well, how late is late? Is he always late?
多晚算晚到 他经常迟到吗
We're playing Devenford Prep again
我们又要和德文福德预科学校打比赛了
and this time it's an actual game. He...
而且这次是真正的比赛 他
He shouldn't be late.
他不该迟到
Who shouldn't be late?
谁不该迟到
Scott and Kira.
斯科特和吉良
They might be slightly late.
他们可能会稍微晚到一点
Slightly late is still late.
稍微晚一点也是迟到啊
What are they doing?
他们在干嘛
They're doing something that's going to make them slightly late.
他们在做一些会让他们稍微晚到一点的事
What could Scott and Kira be doing right now
斯科特和吉良现在能有什么大事
that's more important than playing in the first game?
居然比参加第一局比赛还重要
Oh, Coach.
教练啊
They're still not here.
他们还没来
Okay, what's really going on?
到底发生了什么事
Are you nervous about the full moon?
是因为快到满月了紧张吗
It's not for another 24 hours.
还有24小时呢
Liam, you're gonna be fine. Okay?
利亚姆 你会没事的 好吗
Just try not to rage out on anyone.
尽量不要对人发火动怒
You're not worried? Okay, I'm mildly concerned.
你不担心吗 我有一点担心
Mildly.
就一点点
We're gonna lose without him.
没有他我们会输的
No, we're not. We can be just as good without Scott.
不会 没有斯科特我们也能打的很棒
Okay? I've been practicing. Let me tell you something.
我一直都在训练 告诉你
I'm getting good. Really good.
我在进步 很大的进步
Yeah. I'm gonna call Scott again.
好吧 我会再给斯科特打个电♥话♥
They're gone.
他们走了
How long have you been like this?
你这样多久了
I don't know.
我不知道
Might have blacked out a few times.
可能昏过去了几次
Peter Hale did this?
是皮特·霍尔干的吗
You were following him?
你在跟踪他吗
Every day since Meredith Walker.
自从梅里迪斯·沃克的事之后每天都是
Listen to me.
听我说
Kate's going after Scott.
凯特在追杀斯科特
Peter and Kate.
皮特和凯特都是
You've got to warn them.
你得去警告他们
I can't. There's no service down here.
不行 这下面没信♥号♥♥
Then just go.
那就走吧
If I leave right now, you'll be dead by the time I get back.
如果我现在离开 我再回来你就死了
We're getting you out of here.
我得救你出去
Come on!
拜托啊
All right. Neither of them are answering.
好吧 他们都不接电♥话♥
I gotta go see what's going on.
我得去看看怎么回事
You're leaving? What are you going to tell Coach?
你要走了吗 你准备怎么跟教练说
Stupid! Stupid old bullshit...
垃圾 垃圾破玩意...
Uh, you don't tell him anything. Okay?
你什么都别跟他说 好吗
Liam, you're gonna be okay. All right?
利亚姆 你可以的 好吗
Want me to stay here if he shows up? Yes.
要我待在这里以防他变身吗 行
Liam! Get on the field!
利亚姆 上场
Go Brett, go!
加油 布雷特
Liam!
利亚姆
For the love of God, move!
看在上帝的份上 动起来
So...
话说
Who's winning?
现在谁占优势
Still nothing.
还是没反应
I think we're going to have to move him to the sixth floor.
我们得把他挪到六层
You're not taking him anywhere.
你们不准动他
Well, unless you're family,
除非你是他的亲人
I don't think you can make that decision.
不然你不能为他做决定
We're close enough.
我们关系够亲
Let me talk to him.
让我跟他说话
He's not responding to any stimuli.
他对任何刺♥激♥都没有反应
We can talk to him,
我们能跟他说话
but there's no way of knowing he's actually hearing us.
但没办法知道他能不能听到
Trust me on this.
相信我
He'll hear me.
他会听到的
Come on, Liam.
加油 利亚姆
What the hell did you do that for?
你为什么要这么做
Because you're afraid.
因为你害怕
I can smell it on you from across the field.
隔着球场我都能感觉到你的害怕
Are you hurt? No.
你受伤了吗 没有
Are you still alive? Obviously.
你还活着吗 显然活着
Then get up.
那就起来
You good to play?
还能比赛吗
You planning on pulling something like that again?
你还打算弄出这样的事吗
Only if I have to.
除非我没办法了
I told you not to come here.
我跟你说过不要来这里
If you want to have a clandestine meeting
要是想秘密见面
you need to choose a clandestine location.
就得挑个秘密地点
After what happened with you and Meredith,
你和梅里迪斯那些事之后
I'm pretty sure I can do without any
我非常肯定
kind of one-on-one father-daughter time.
我并不想跟你玩什么父女时间
How about mother-daughter time?
那母女时间呢
That's right.
没错
I found our Desert Wolf.
我找到荒野之狼了
Is she definitely my mother?
她真是我母亲吗
Yes.
是
But if you want to find her,
但如果你想找到她
you're going to have to do something for me.
你就得帮我做些事情
Something that's come naturally to you for a very long time.
一件你天生就会的事情
Do you always have to get something in return?
你做什么事都要拿到回报吗
When it's something I can't do on my own? Yes.
在我单独做不了事的时候就会要啊
What do you want?
你想怎么样
I want you to kill Kate Argent.
我想让你杀了凯特·阿金斯
Scott?
斯科特
Scott?
斯科特
Scott!
斯科特
You okay?
你没事吧
We lost.
我们输了
But you're okay, right?
但你没事 对吧
Why'd you do that?
你为什么要这样做
Why'd you help me? Because of Scott.
为什么帮我 因为斯科特
He saved me.
他救了我
He saved all of us.
他救了我们所有人
Do you know how lucky you are?
你知道自己有多幸运吗
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表