剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
I don't think it's supposed to.
喝醉本来就不舒服
Good? Yeah.
行了 嗯
We can help ourselves.
我们可以自己找
Uh, Lydia, you got the list?
莉迪亚 你带名单了吗
Lydia, why did you write another name on here?
莉迪亚 你为什么多写了一个名字
I didn't write anything.
我什么都没写啊
This is your handwriting.
这是你的笔迹
Why would I write another name?
我为什么要多写一个名字
Why would you write mine?
你为什么写上了我的名字
It was the tapes, wasn't it?
是因为录音带 对吗
Your turn, sweetheart.
该你了 亲爱的
And who the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Hello, Deputy.
副官你好
I'm a U.S. Marshal working in conjunction with this office,
我是与这间警局合作的联邦司法警♥察♥
and I'd like to ask you a few questions.
想问你几个问题
Yeah, well, I got a question.
是吗 我有一个问题
How'd you get those scars?
你这些伤疤怎么来的
A werewolf.
狼人抓的
How'd you break your nose?
你的鼻梁怎么断的
What's that supposed to...
你这话什么意...
Malia...
玛丽亚
What's in this?
里面有什么
What did you have to drink?
你喝了什么
Just vodka.
伏特加而已
Stay on your feet
站起来
and keep moving.
继续走
Help us!
救命
Help us!
救命
Someone, help!
来人 救命
Lydia, there's a lot of people
莉迪亚 在这种地方
screaming for help in a place like this.
有很多人会这样呼救
I don't think anyone's listening.
我觉得没人会在乎
Well, I'm open to better ideas.
那你倒是出主意啊
Because if you didn't notice,
也许你没注意到
all of those suicides were murders.
这些自杀其实都是谋杀
That's why she left you the message.
所以她才给你留了信息
She predicted her own death.
她预言到了自己的死亡
She knew I'd figure it out.
她知道我能查清♥真♥♥相♥
Once you were able to predict your own.
前提是你得预测出自己的死亡
But they weren't murders.
但那些不是谋杀
I'm not some serial killer like Ted Bundy
我不像泰德·邦迪那个连环杀手一样
going around cutting up college girls.
到处杀害女大学生并分尸
No, you're just an Angel of Death.
对啊 你可是美丽的死亡天使
I don't think you understand my level of commitment
我觉得你不懂我对这份工作的责任
to my work here, Stiles.
斯泰尔斯
There are people here
这里的有些人
who don't simply need treatment.
不仅仅需要治疗
They need release.
他们需要释放
I helped them.
我救了他们
I helped Lorraine.
我救了洛林
You killed her.
你杀了她
I helped her.
我救了她
And now you can help me.
现在你可以救我了
Because there is something about it
因为有一些东西
that's always bothered me.
一直在困扰我
Malia?
玛丽亚
How much has he had to drink?
他喝了多少
Not enough to get him like this.
反正不至于喝成这样
Something's happening. We need to get them out of here.
不对劲 我们得带他们离开这里
I think we're gonna have to, um...
我觉得我们得....
How much did you drink?
你喝了多少
Nothing. Not even a sip.
我没喝 一口都没喝
It's not the drinks.
不是因为酒
It's the music.
是音乐
What are you... Brunski, what are you doing?
你...布朗斯基 你干什么
Don't worry, Lorraine. It's going to be all right.
不要担心 洛林 不会有事的
You're just going to have a little trouble breathing.
你只是会感到呼吸有点困难而已
Lydia, look at me. Don't listen.
莉迪亚 看着我 不要去听
Okay, don't listen to it.
听我的 不要去听
Just focus on my voice, all right.
注意听我的声音
Don't listen to it, block it out.
不要去听 屏蔽掉
Okay?
好吗
Lydia?
莉迪亚
Hey, turn it off!
快关掉
Stop!
住手
Then listen...
给我乖乖听...
Just listen.
好好听着
I need your help with this, Lydia.
我需要你的帮助 莉迪亚
Please don't...
求你不要...
Here it is.
就是这里
This is the part I never understood.
这就是我一直没弄明白的地方
Listen.
给我听
Please don't hurt her.
求你不要伤害她
Don't hurt who?
不要伤害谁
Ariel.
爱丽儿
I have to...
我必须...
I have to turn off the music.
我必须去关掉音乐
Don't let them out of your sight.
不要让他们离开你的视线
Wait... Stop.
等等 住手
Let's go.
我们走
Hey, what are you doing? These are my friends.
你干什么 他们是我的朋友
Your friends are overly intoxicated.
你朋友喝多了
They need to be escorted out.
得送他们出去
Okay, I'll go with them.
好 我跟他们一起
That won't be necessary.
没这个必要
I said they're my friends...
我说了 他们是我的朋友
You okay, man?
你没事吧 兄弟
What is that?
那是什么
What are you doing?
你要干什么
It's gasoline.
这是汽油
Haigh says we gotta burn you.
黑格说我们得烧死你
We get a lot of teenagers
有很多青少年
trying to break into our drug cabinets.
想闯进我们的药品柜
Most of the time they don't succeed.
大多数时候他们不会成功
But you two
但是你们俩
look pretty clever to me.
我感觉你们挺聪明
What happened to the gun?
你怎么没用枪
You're covered in gasoline.
你满身都是汽油
Oh, yeah.
对吼
I'll admit, Stiles,
我得承认 斯泰尔斯
I don't have any unusual talents like Lydia,
我不像莉迪亚那样有非凡的才能
but, somehow,
但是
I just knew we were gonna get a chance to do this again.
我就知道我们还有机会再来一次
No. No. No.
不不不
No!
不要
Drop it.
放下
Take your thumb off that needle
拇指离开那根针
and slowly withdraw it from her neck.
慢慢从她脖子上拿开
Young Deputy.
年轻的警官
You're just a kid.
你就是个孩子
I bet you've never even fired a...
你肯定从没开过...
He... He killed my grandmother.
他 他杀了我外婆
He was controlling Meredith.
他控制了梅里迪斯
He used her to create the dead pool.
他利用她来创造死亡名单
And killed her when she tried to help us.
而她想帮我们时他就把她杀了
You... You think it was me?
你 你以为是我吗
That I was controlling her?
以为是我在控制她吗
Idiots...
笨蛋们...
She was controlling me.
是她在控制我
Oh, God.
天哪
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表