剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
So I went there and guess what?
我去了一趟 你猜怎么着
The housing development is still in development.
那个住♥宅♥小区还在施工
So? There are no houses yet.
然后呢 根本没有房♥子
So unless the dude lives in some backhoe,
除非他住在挖土机里
there's something he's not telling us.
否则他一定是瞒着我们什么事
And then there's this other dude, man, he's...
还有另一个男的 我跟你说
He's been acting really strange.
他也很奇怪
Running to school for no reason.
突然就开始跑着上学
Disappearing at parties.
派对上离奇消失
Used to be my best friend.
他原来是我的好朋友
And he was apparently on steroids.
他肯定吃了什么类固醇
What? You're not actually going to try to lift that, are you?
什么 你不是真要举这个吧
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I mean, is it about the game tonight?
是因为今晚的比赛吗
I'm fine.
我没事
It's just a scrimmage.
只是训练赛而已
You know who you're playing, right?
你知道你要上场的吧
Yeah.
知道
I mean, no.
不对
I guess I missed the announcement.
我好像没听到通知
Liam, it's your old school.
利亚姆 是跟你原来的学校打
Devenford Prep.
德文福德预科学校
What the hell?
怎么回事
Where's my stick?
我的球杆呢
Is this yours?
这是你的吗
Liam.
利亚姆
You're right. He is angry.
你是对的 他是爱生气
This one's yours.
这根才是你的
Get to class, Liam.
去上课吧 利亚姆
What are you smiling about?
你笑什么
You're gonna be good at this.
你会成为很棒的头狼的
Are you kidding?
别开玩笑啦
I am totally unprepared.
我根本没准备好
Remember how you said you could teach me a few things?
你不是说要教我一些东西吗
I think, right now I could use a full-on training manual.
我觉得现在是时候了
I'll tell you one thing.
我只教你一件事
That anger he's got?
那就是 他的怒火
It'll make him strong.
会让他变强大
And dangerous.
还会危险
Very.
非常
This was supposed to be
我这学期本该
the semester I could focus on school again.
以学习为重点
But Kate's back.
结果凯特回来了
And I've got a Beta.
我还有了只贝塔狼
And there's a dead pool.
还有死亡名单
If all our names are on that list,
如果我们的名字都在上面
then that's what we should be focused on.
那它才应该是我们的重点
Do you think Lydia can get that second key?
莉迪亚能找到第二把密钥吗
She's working on it.
她还在找
Please stop hovering.
别围着我转了
I'm not hovering. I'm waiting.
我没有围着你转 我是在等待
Draw something. Write something.
画点什么 写点什么
We need to know who else is on that list.
我们得知道还有谁在名单上
You mean, you need to know if you're on the list.
你是想知道你是否在名单上
If someone's coming to take my head off,
如果有人想取我首级
then, yeah, I'd like to know.
我确实想知道
Can you please just sit down?
坐下好吗
You're making me nervous.
你让我紧张了
Sorry.
抱歉
Lydia. What?
莉迪亚 怎么了
Oh, my God, what?
怎么啦
Maybe we need help,
我想我们需要帮助
from another banshee.
另一只女妖的帮助
Meredith.
梅里迪斯
Economic disparity
经济差异
exists in all forms.
存在于一切组织
Well, take sports, for example.
比如体育
Some teams have better training facilities.
有些团队有更好的训练设施
Some have better equipment.
有些有更好的装备
Unlike Beacon Hills
不像比肯山
that can barely afford the duct tape
只能买♥♥些胶带
to keep our equipment together.
勉强保持装备能用
You know, Stilinski,
斯蒂林斯
if I could grade you on how profoundly you disturb me,
如果我要给你对我的干扰打分
you'd be an A plus student.
你一定是最高分
Thanks, Coach.
谢谢教练关照
Put those pictures away.
把照片收起来
Stilinski!
斯蒂林斯
What the hell is wrong with you?
你♥他♥妈♥到底怎么了
Don't answer that.
不用回答了
It's a lacrosse player.
是名长曲棍球手
The killer's on the team.
凶手在球队里
This... this is pointless.
这完全是无用功
Most of the team plays with their own gear.
大多数球员用的都是自己的装备
Maybe instead of trying to find a lacrosse stick
与其去找一根里面藏着匕♥首♥的
with a hidden dagger in it,
长曲棍球杆
we should be trying to get the game canceled?
不如看能不能取消比赛
The game's the best way to catch him red-handed.
比赛了才能抓他个现形
But what if he's red-handed 'cause his hands are covered
如果抓他现行时
in the blood of the person that he just stabbed to death?
他杀人的行为已经成功了怎么办
Which, by the way, could be either of you guys.
顺便说一句 你俩都有可能就是死者
Or Liam.
或者利亚姆
Well, we don't have the whole list and he could be on it.
我们没有完整名单 他有可能也在上面
We don't know anything about the list.
对于名单我们一无所知
How it's made, how it's updated.
怎么做的 怎么更新的
I mean, who's been out taking a supernatural census anyway?
再说 谁会做超自然人口普查啊
How do they even know about me?
他们怎么会知道我是
They know about everyone.
他们谁都知道
I think Kira's right.
我觉得吉良说得对
I think we should stop the game.
我们应该终止比赛
I'm not afraid.
我不怕
Neither am I.
我也不怕
Well, I'm terrified. And I'm not even on the list.
我很怕 而且我还没在名单上
Guys, these are professional killers.
两位 这些人是职业杀手
It's their profession.
杀人就是他们的职业
One of them's got a thermo-cut wire that cuts heads off.
其中一人有热熔电线 能把人脑袋切下来
Who knows what else they have?
谁知道他们还有什么啊
Wolfsbane.
附子草
That's wolfsbane?
这就是附子草吗
I thought it was purple.
我以为它是紫色的
Not this species.
这种不是
Which is very rare and very expensive.
这种附子草极其罕见又昂贵
What's that supposed to mean?
这话是什么意思
"Don't screw up"?
不要搞砸了
Don't miss.
不要失手
Okay, all you have to do is nick him. It'll work fast.
你只要划伤他就行了 很快就会生效
Even on an Alpha.
阿尔法狼也不例外
We gonna do this again?
我们又要讨论一次吗
I'm just saying I don't know why we're going after a Beta
我只是不明白为什么要去杀贝塔狼
when there's an Alpha on the field.
明明手边就有一只阿尔法狼
Because an entire pack of Alphas went after McCall
因为之前有一整群阿尔法狼来杀麦高
and he was the one left standing.
而他是最后活下来的人
It's a lot of money.
可他值很多钱
So is the Beta.
贝塔狼也是
Eichen House says Meredith can't have visitors
艾兴之屋说除非有家人允许
without permission from a family member.
否则梅里迪斯不能接见访客
That's not gonna be easy since her whole family is dead.
那就麻烦了 因为她全家都死了
Perfect.
非常好
Okay, maybe we go back to the art room?
要不我们回美术教室
Or music room?
或者音乐教室
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表