剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Okay. This isn't happening at the school, is it?
好 学校里没出现这种病毒吧
School? It's Saturday.
学校 今天是周六
They're taking the PSATs.
他们在进行高考预考
I think we need to hurry.
我们得抓紧时间了
You know, this is where it all started.
这就是一切的源头
That's where the money was.
钱之前就在这里
117 million in bearer bonds.
一亿一千七百万的无记名债券
How do you even change bearer bonds into cash?
要怎么把无记名债券换成现金
Bank, I guess.
应该是通过银行吧
They just let it sit here the whole time collecting dust.
债券一直放在那里积灰
You know bearer bonds are basically extinct?
其实无记名债券几乎已经消失了
Why does it matter?
有什么重要的
You know how many problems that money could solve?
有钱能使鬼推磨啊
For you?
对你也是吗
Me. My dad...
我和我爸都是...
The Eichen House and MRI bills are crushing him.
他还没还清艾兴之屋和磁共振的费用
Mom does this thing,
我妈妈通常会这样
she writes down all the items in our budget,
写下所有东西的预算
and how much they cost,
还有开销
then she adds them all up
然后进行汇总
and figures out how long we have until...
算算还能付多长时间的
We lose the house.
房♥租
Sheriff!
警长
Sheriff!
警长
Whoa, hey! I know this girl, let her in.
慢着 我认识她 让她进来
My mom's in there. What's happening?
我妈妈在里面 发生什么了
We're working on it.
我们正在调查
Anything?
听到什么没
They're looking for us.
他们在找我们
Someone's going to have to go out there.
必须派一个人出去
We need to tell her the truth about Peter.
我们必须向她坦白皮特的事
She's going to see the rest of the dead pool eventually.
她终究会看到剩下的死亡名单的
Try to remember that Peter is the one name missing on that list.
别忘了皮特的名字还不在名单上
Which either makes him incredibly lucky with a benefactor.
或许他就是幕后那个捐助者
She finds out about him
她要是知道了皮特的事
she's going to go to him, you know she is.
一定会去找他 肯定会的
And then he's going to twist his way
他会像对每个人一样
into her head like he does with everyone.
对她洗♥脑♥ 说服她从而控制她
Including us.
也包括我们
We let him walk around like nothing ever happened,
我们现在装作什么事都没发生
like he's one of the good guys...
装作他是个好人
Scott, he's not one of the good guys.
但是斯科特 不能对他放松警惕
If she finds out about him, she's gone.
要是知道了他的事 她会变坏
That's probably what he's waiting for
可能这就是他想要的
and if he wins, we lose.
如果他赢了我们就输了
We're already losing.
我们已经快输了
I think I know what this is.
我似乎知道 这是什么了
Unfortunately, if I'm right,N
不幸的是 如果我猜对了
and Scott and the rest are infected, it's not good.
而且斯科特和其他人也感染了 这可不妙
They're going to die without an antidote.
要是没有解药他们都会死
Malia.
玛丽亚
Malia.
玛丽亚
I gotta leave for a few, okay?
我要离开一会儿 好吗
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Whatever's happening, it's worse for you guys.
这种病毒 对你们的影响更大
That means it's not just people getting sick,
这意味着病毒不只是让普通人生病
it's another assassin.
这是职业杀手的手笔
Here.
给你
You're coming back, right?
你会回来的对吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I'd never leave you behind.
我不会扔下你不管的
What are you still doing here?
你怎么还在这
I'm protecting my investment.
我在保护我的投资
Got a lot of money riding on you.
你的身价很高
Derek. I think there's someone here you've been trying to find.
德里克 有一位你很想找的人
Lydia... As all this is still very new to me,
莉迪亚 我对这些还是很外行
and I don't know how it works, I still have to ask.
不知道该怎么做 还要问你
Do you have any kind of...
你有没有一些...
Indication?
预感
Any kind of feeling about this?
有没有那种感觉
Is someone in there going to die?
里面会有人死去吗
Yes.
有
And it's not just a feeling.
不仅仅是感觉
It's a variant of canine distemper.
这是犬瘟热的变异体
A few years ago, an outbreak in Yellowstone
几年前 百分之四十的狼族
killed 40% of the wolf population.
死于黄石公园爆发的犬瘟
What's it going to do to our wolf population?
对我们这里的狼族会有什么影响
Well, it's been altered to infect quite a bit faster.
现在感染速度加快了
You mean it's been weaponized?
意思是已经被武器化了
It infected my whole pack.
我的族群都被感染了
Everyone except for you.
除了你
That's the real question. Did you not get infected?
这才是问题所在 你没被感染吗
Or are you immune?
还是说你是免疫的
Stiles, you're not looking so good,
斯泰尔斯 你看起来不太好
maybe you ought to lie down.
应该躺下休息
It's okay, have you seen Mr. Yukimura?
没关系 你看到幸村老师了吗
Yeah, he's fine, he's helping the other students.
是的 他没事 他在帮助其他学生
Okay.
好的
Is Coach the only adult who got sick today?
教练是今天唯一一个生病的成人吗
As far as I know.
据我所知是的
Why is he...
为什么他会...
Stiles?
斯泰尔斯
I think you should lie down.
你应该躺下休息
Yeah, no, it's okay. I'll be back, I'll be right back.
好的 不 没事 我马上回来
If your pack was infected,
如果你的族群被感染了
then who was doing all the shooting at the entrance to the woods?
是谁在森林入口♥射♥击
Apparently another assassin.
很明显是另一个杀手
Personally, I'd rather face a gun than a variant of smallpox.
我宁愿对抗枪也不愿感染天花变异病毒
Sounds like you're going to get plenty of chances.
这里会有很多人想拿枪对着你的
Sorry.
抱歉
I just noticed how much you remind me of Talia.
我刚发现你很像塔莉娅
I used to visit her a lot, you know.
我过去总去拜访她
Do you remember me? I remember the tea.
你还记得我吗 我记得茶
You always brought that tea that smelled terrible.
你总带味道奇怪的茶过来
I brought that tea as a gift.
那茶叶是礼物
Your mother loved it.
你妈妈很喜欢
What kind of tea?
什么茶叶
What? The tea with the smell, what kind was it?
什么 味道奇怪的茶是什么茶
Reishi. Wild purple reishi.
灵芝 野生紫灵芝
It's very rare.
很稀有
It's also a very powerful remedy for sickness.
也是很好的治病药物
Satomi, you didn't get infected because you've been inoculated.
里美 你没被感染是因为接种过疫苗
Okay, okay. How rare is it?
好吧 好吧 有多稀有
Can we find it? We don't have to.
我们能找到吗 不必了
My mother kept some of it.
我妈妈存了一些
It's in our vault.
在我家金库
Malia...
玛丽亚
Malia?
玛丽亚
I can't see.
我看不见了
I can't see anything.
我什么都看不见了
I was wondering how that idiot got sick.
我很奇怪那个白♥痴♥怎么会生病
I'm also wondering where your friends are.
我也很好奇你的朋友们在哪
Since in order to get paid by the benefactor,
要想让捐助者给钱
I need to have proof they're dead.
我得证明他们已经死了
Visual confirmation.
要照片为证
Exactly.
正是
What the hell is going on?
这是怎么回事
The lesions are gone.
伤口好了
Can I take the test again now?
我可以继续考试了么吗
They're getting better.
他们好了
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表