剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Lydia? What do they want with Lydia?
莉迪亚 他们抓莉迪亚干什么
I have to admit
我必须承认
I don't have much experience with Banshees.
我对女妖不太了解
That makes two of us,
彼此彼此
since I don't have much experience being one.
我也没什么当女妖的经验
I have a feeling you underestimate your abilities, Lydia.
我觉得你似乎低估了自己的能力 莉迪亚
Trust me,
相信我
you'd have better luck with tarot cards.
塔罗牌比我更准
Let's find out.
试试就知道了
Tell me,
告诉我
which one of these men is about to die?
他们之中谁会死
We already looked for a way out.
我们已经找过出口了
I think a lot of people have.
估计很多人都试过
I say when that door opens again,
我的建议是 待会门一开
we take out whoever's standing in the way and run for it.
我们就直接冲出去 然后逃之夭夭
What about Lydia? What about her?
那莉迪亚呢 她怎么了
We're not leaving without her.
我们不能扔下她离开
Why not?
为什么不能
Because we don't leave without people.
因为我们不会丢下别人不管
Remember, we talked about this?
还记得吗 我们谈过的
Rules of the wild kingdom don't apply to friends.
野外生存规则对朋友无效
Is that what you would do as a coyote,
你们野狼会这么做吗
leave her for dead?
把她丢下等死
If she was weak and injured, yeah.
要是她受伤了 我们就会
If hunting had been bad that season, I would eat her,
要是赶上捕猎不如意 我会直接吃了她
then I'd leave.
之后再走人
Believe it or not, that's progress.
说句实话 这已经算进步了
All right, guys, we're not dead yet.
各位 我们还没死
And that means Araya wants something.
这证明阿♥拉♥亚有其他目的
But if the Calaveras don't know where Derek is,
但如果骷髅帮不知道德里克在哪
that means they didn't take him from the loft. Right?
也就说明把他从阁楼带走的不是他们
Maybe he left on his own.
可能是他自己离开的
Maybe someone else got to him.
或者是别人抓走了他
How does it work?
要怎么做呢
Do you need to touch them?
你需要触碰他们吗
Maybe I give you something they own.
或者我给你他们的东西就行
Or is it just a... a feeling?
或者就是... 直觉
I told you I don't know.
我说了 我也不知道
Just how close to death
他们要多接近死亡
do they have to be?
你才能有感觉
What did you do that for?
你怎么能这样
He stole from me.
他偷了我的东西
What do you want?
你想干什么
Right now?
现在吗
I want to know about Scott McCall.
我想知道斯科特·麦高的事
I want to know
我想知道
what kind of Alpha he really is.
他到底是只怎样的阿尔法狼
Oh, God.
天哪
Let her go. Look... You've got me.
放她走 你已经抓到我了
Just let the others go.
把其他人放了吧
Your hand goes here.
把手放这里
So, let me explain
我来讲讲
what's about to happen.
接下来会如何
This one, the fox,
她呢 狐狸
has an immunity to electricity.
不会触电
So she's going to turn the dial on the Alpha.
所以她负责打开连通阿尔法狼的开关
If she doesn't,
要是她不肯
I turn the dial on the Banshee.
那我就打开连通女妖的那个
No. I'm not doing this.
不 我不愿意
Are you sure?
你确定吗
One of your friends has the power to heal.
你的一个朋友有愈合的能力
The other?
另一个嘛
Not so much.
可就没这么幸运了
What are you doing? Is this a game to you?
你要干什么 玩游戏么
This is a test, lobito.
这是个测试 小狼
Let's see if you pass.
看看你能不能通过吧
We're going to ask some questions.
我们会问你一些问题
You answer them, nobody gets hurt.
你好好回答呢 大家都好过
You don't answer, we turn on the dial.
你要是不回答 我们就通电
Do what they say.
照他们说的做
Whatever they want.
不管他们要求什么
I can take it.
我受得住
So...
问题是
we don't know where Derek is.
我们不知道德里克在哪
We want to find him as well.
我们也在找他
You know who took him.
而你知道谁抓了他
What?
什么
How would I know that?
我怎么会知道
That doesn't sound like an answer to me.
这听起来似乎不像正确答案
We don't know.
我们不知道
Why do you think we came here?
不然我们怎么会来这里
Kira, turn the dial.
吉良 通电
Should we turn the dial on Lydia instead?
要打开莉迪亚那边的开关吗
No, no!
不要
Do it, Kira.
照做吧 吉良
Do it.
快
Let's start at one.
就从1开始吧
Do you hear them? Can you hear Scott?
你能听到吗 听得到斯科特吗
Can you hear Kira, Lydia, anybody? What are they saying?
或者吉良 莉迪亚 他们在说什么
I... I can't. I can't concentrate. I...
我不能 我没法集中注意力
There's too many sounds
有好多声响在干扰
and voices.
还有声音
Okay. It's okay. Well, just breathe.
没事没事 深呼吸
Breathe with me, all right?
和我一起深呼吸
You practiced this with Scott before, remember?
你和斯科特训练过的 记得吗
I'm trying.
我在努力
It's okay, it's okay. Just focus on something.
没事的 找个东西来集中注意
Here, look at my eyes. Very good.
看着我的眼睛 很好
Just focus on the sound of my voice.
专心听我说
All you have to do is try to concentrate. Concentrate...
你现在要集中精神 专心...
Tell me!
快说
Who actually has Derek?
谁抓走了德里克
Who had a reason, a vendetta particular to the Hales?
到底是谁想报复霍尔家族
I said I don't know.
我说了我不知道
You don't know because you haven't figured it out yet.
你不知道是因为你还没想出来
So think!
给我好好想
Who could've taken him?
谁会抓走他
Tres.
加到3
It's okay.
没事的
Who had the power?
谁有这能力
The power of a shapeshifter?
谁有变身的能力
I don't know.
我不知道
Someone who could have turned without you knowing.
此人会变身但你并不知道
Turned, but not by a bite!
她不是靠咬伤来变身的
I don't know!
我不知道
Diez!
加到10
Diez!
给我加
They're killing him.
他们会弄死他的
Can you get turned by a scratch?
抓伤可以让人变成狼人吗
If the claws go deep enough.
抓痕够深就能
Say the name, Scott.
快说是谁 斯科特
Kate.
凯特
That's impossible.
不可能
It's impossible. That can't be what he said.
不可能 他不会这么说
Why? Who... who's Kate?
为什么 凯特是谁
She's a hunter.
她是个猎人
An Argent.
阿金斯家族的
Just letting us go?
你就这样放我们走了
I sent four men out to where Kate was rumored to have been seen.
我派四个人去了凯特可能去过的地方
None of them came back.
结果都有去无回
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表