剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Okay, Malia, I know you can hear me.
玛丽亚 我知道你能听见我说话
Just listen to my voice.
听着我的声音
Listen to mine.
你听我的
Run!
快跑
You know, just because this guy connected to the school's Wi-Fi,
只是因为这家伙连上了学校的无线网络
doesn't mean he's still here.
不足以说明他还在这里
True.
对的
But I've seen enough in this school
不过这学校出过太多事
to keep a gun in my hand when walking in after dark.
所以晚上我来这里 都会拿把枪
Like blood.
也见过很多血
That doesn't make sense.
这说不通
Yeah, no kidding. That's not what I mean.
确实 我不是这个意思
I should've caught the scent before we walked in.
进来之前我就应该能闻到这个味道
Hold on.
等一下
You nervous makes me nervous.
你这么紧张让我也紧张了
It's an explosive.
这是个炸♥弹♥
A claymore.
克雷莫尔炸♥弹♥
Get down!
趴下
I'm not going to run.
我不会跑掉的
Because I don't think you're going to hurt me.
因为我相信你不会伤害我
And I think that maybe you're so afraid of hurting me
而且我觉得你之所以害怕伤害我
because of what you did to your family.
是因为你家人出的那场事故
I know what that's like, Malia.
我明白你的感觉 玛丽亚
I remember everything I did.
我也记得我做过的一切
And the worst part is I remember liking it.
最糟的是 我记得我很享受那个过程
Because I felt powerful. I felt fearless.
因为我觉得自己很强大 无所畏惧
And most of all, in control.
最重要的是 我觉得我掌控着一切
But when I came through it,
但当我经历这些的时候
I learned something else...
我还学到了一件事
control is overrated.
自控并没那么困难
You did it.
你成功了
Liam... Liam, wait.
利亚姆 利亚姆 等等
Stop. What did you do to me?
住手 你对我♥干♥了什么
Liam... This is your fault.
利亚姆 都怪你
This is all your fault! This is your fault!
都怪你 都是你的错
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
I got your text.
我收到你的短♥信♥了
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and
你说的一切
will be used against you in a court of law.
都将被作为呈堂证供
You have the right to an attorney.
你有权请律师
If you cannot afford one...
如果负担不起...
No, Peter, no!
不 皮特 不要
We've learned a better way.
明明有更好的解决方式
I'm a creature of habit.
我这人本性难移
There's a clearing just north of here.
北边有块空地
All you have to do is corral him there.
你只需要把他困在那里就行
The rest is taken care of.
剩下的就不用担心了
What are you going to do?
你要怎么做
He's your Beta, Scott.
他是你的贝塔狼 斯科特
The better question is, "What are you going to do?"
问题应该是 你要怎么做
He won't listen to me.
他不听我的
He will if you start using your own words.
如果你用自己的语言 他会听的
Here.
给你
Go.
去吧
What's happening to me?
我到底是怎么了
The same thing that happened to me.
我也遇到过同样的情况
Lydia? Has anyone seen Lydia?
莉迪亚 有人知道莉迪亚在哪吗
Lydia? Are you okay?
莉迪亚 你没事吧
What do you hear?
你听到什么了
The key.
密钥
The key to break the code.
破解密♥码♥的钥匙
They can't know about this.
不能让他们知道
My mom, my stepdad,
我妈妈 我继父
I can't do this to them again.
我不能再这样对他们了
What do you mean again?
再这样是什么意思
I got kicked out of school,
我被学校开除了
and I deserved it.
是我活该
The way they looked at me when they saw what I did to that car...
看到那车被我砸烂之后 他们看我的眼神
Liam, it's okay.
利亚姆 没事的
They can't see me like this.
不能让他们看到我这样
Like...
就像...
Like...
就像...
Like a monster?
像怪物一样吗
You're not a monster.
你不是怪物
You're a werewolf.
你是狼人
Like me.
跟我一样
What is this?
这是什么
It's a list of supernaturals in Beacon Hills.
比肯山的超自然生物名单
It's a dead pool.
是个死亡名单
And we're all on it.
而且我们都在上面
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表