剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Dude, are you okay?
伙计 你还好吗
I'll talk to you later. I gotta get to class.
一会儿再聊 我得去上课了
Liam, hey!
利亚姆 等等
We need to talk.
我们必须谈谈
No, you need to back the hell up, okay?
不 别靠近我
Both of you.
都别过来
Can you just listen for one second. Please?
我就说几句话 好吗
Liam...
利亚姆
We're brothers now.
我们现在是兄弟了
What? Oh, God. That's...
什么 你可真会开头
What are you talking about? We just met and you bit me.
开什么玩笑 第一次见面你就咬了我
The bite...
那一口
The bite is a gift.
那是一份礼物
Scott, stop. Please stop.
斯科特 别说了 别说了
You, you, we're trying to help you, you little runt.
你 我们是想帮你 你个小兔崽子
By kidnapping me?
通过绑♥架♥来帮我吗
Just to clarify, Scott kidnapped you. Okay?
先说清楚 是斯科特绑♥架♥了你 好吗
I aided and abetted.
我只是同谋
Liam, I've gone through this before.
利亚姆 我也经历过这种事
Something's happening to you.
你出事了
Something big.
出大事了
Nothing's happening to me.
我什么事都没有
Nothing.
好得很
I'm not sharing my basement.
我不要和别人共用我的地下室
Actually, it's my basement.
那其实是我家地下室
And my mom noticed how you tore it up last time.
你上次又抓又挠 被我妈妈发现了
All right, she's still learning.
好吧 她还在学如何控制
But we're going to use the boathouse for Liam.
我们得把利亚姆带去船屋
It's got support beams. We can chain him to one of them.
那里有支撑柱 我们可以绑住他
But how do we get him out
但如果他不信任我们
to the lake house if he doesn't trust us?
要怎么把他带到湖边小屋去
I say if it keeps him from murdering someone,
要我说 为了防止他杀人
we just chloroform the little bastard and throw him in the lake.
只需用氯仿麻醉他 再扔进湖里就行
I'm in. We're not killing or kidnapping him.
我赞成 我们不能杀他 也不能绑♥架♥他
Then let's be smarter.
那就想点别的办法
We tell him there's a party and invite him.
邀请他参加聚会
So, you're going to ask out a freshman?
你要约一个高一新生吗
No, I'm done with teenage boys.
不 我受够幼稚的男生了
But, if we're playing a trick on someone,
不过呢 想骗人的话
we'll have to use the trickster.
就得让骗子出马
Who? Me? No way.
谁去 我吗 不行
Not me. Yes, you.
我不行 就是你
You know what they call a female fox?
你知道狐女被称为什么吗
A vixen. Me?
狐狸精 我吗
You can do it, Kira.
你可以的 吉良
Be a vixen.
去迷倒他吧
Liam.
利亚姆
Liam.
利亚姆
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Fine.
我很好
You want to go to a party tonight?
今晚想参加派对吗
The axe was laced with wolfsbane.
斧子上有附子草毒液
I don't know the species,
不清楚是哪种毒
so I'm going to have to burn it out.
所以我只能全部烧光
I think I can handle a little fire.
这点小火我应该受得住
Ah, hell.
不是吧
He said he was after you.
他说他在找你
How does a guy with no mouth say anything?
一个没嘴巴的人怎么说话
With this.
用这个
It's Lydia Martin's lake house.
派对在莉迪亚· 马丁的湖边小屋
Actually, it's her grandmother's lake house.
那房♥子是她祖母的
But she's dead, so it's okay.
但她祖母去世了 没关系
I mean, it's not okay that she's dead.
不是说她祖母的去世没关系
Unless she was in pain.
不过也许是种解脱
Can you turn the music down?
你能把音乐关了吗
You want me to turn the music up?
要我把音量调大吗
Who'd you say was coming to this party?
你刚说谁会来派对
Um... Everyone.
大家都会来
I just talked to Kira. She's on her way.
我刚打给吉良 她在路上了
She said it's all going fine.
她说一切进展顺利
It's not that. I have to tell you something.
不是这个 我要告诉你一些事
I asked around about Liam.
我了解到一些关于利亚姆的事
I know why he got kicked out of his last school.
我知道他为何被以前的学校开除了
This is going to be bad, isn't it?
很糟糕的原因 对吧
He kind of got into it with one of his teachers.
他和一个老师发生了一些冲突
And... The kid's got some serious anger issues.
还有... 他相当暴躁易怒
How serious?
有多暴躁
Well, that's his teacher's car.
这是他老师的车
After he took a crowbar to it.
他用铁橇砸成这样了
Where is everyone? They're here.
其他人呢 都在里面呢
It's a small party.
只是个小派对
You said everyone was coming.
你说每个人都会来
They are. They're late.
是啊 他们晚些来
And we're early. So we better hurry.
我们来得早了 所以得快点进去
Yay! Party.
好激动啊
Sorry.
抱歉
What the hell is this?
这到底是怎么回事
Think of it like an intervention.
应该说是帮你做治疗
You have a problem, Liam.
你身体出了问题 利亚姆
And we're the only ones that can help.
只有我们能帮你
I still don't get how this guy has no mouth.
我还是搞不懂这家伙居然没有嘴巴
I mean, how can he eat?
那他怎么进食
Peter didn't get a chance to ask.
皮特没来得及跟他闲聊
He was fighting him off with a tomahawk
他当时胸口插着一把战斧
buried in his chest.
还得分神对付他
Who runs around with a tomahawk?
谁会拎着把战斧乱逛啊
I carried one for IED removal in Afghanistan.
我在阿富汗的拆弹部队服役时就带着一柄
It's military. And so is that.
军队用具 那个也是
Do you know what it's used for?
这是用来干什么的
Well, this one looks like it's been modified.
这个似乎被改进过了
Show us.
跟我们讲讲
Werewolf?
狼人
Werecoyote.
野狼人
Banshee.
女妖
Fox? Kitsune.
狐狸 是狐妖
But fox works.
但是说狐狸也对
What are you?
那你是什么
Uh, for a little while, I was possessed by an evil spirit.
我曾经被一个恶灵附身过
It was very evil.
很凶残的恶灵
What are you now?
那你现在呢
Better. Um...
好多了
Are those for me?
那些是给我准备的吗
No, they're for me.
不 是给我的
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
You'll learn.
你会学到的
But first, you need to get through the full moon.
但首先 你得先撑过满月
The moon's already out.
满月已经升起来了
And you're starting to feel something, aren't you?
你开始感觉到什么了吧
I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of psychotic nutjobs.
我觉得你们都是一群精神病
You guys are out of your freaking minds.
你们都他妈疯了
I don't know how you did that eye thing and I don't care.
我不知道你眼睛是怎么回事 我也不在乎
I'm walking out the door right now!
我要走了
If any of you try to stop me, I swear to God, I'm gonna...
要是你们敢拦我 我发誓 我会...
What's wrong, Liam?
怎么了 利亚姆
You don't hear that?
你们听不到吗
Did you tell someone about this?
你告诉别人了吗
My friend Mason.
跟我朋友梅森说过
You said it was a party.
你不是说这是派对吗
Who did Mason invite? Everyone.
梅森邀请了谁 所有人
The floors! Get him off the floors!
地板啊 先把他扶起来
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表