剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
I'm not plucking piano strings for two hours
我才不要为了什么超自然启示
waiting for some supernatural inspiration.
去拨两个小时琴弦
Fine. What else do banshees do?
好吧 女妖还会做什么
You think I know?
你觉得我知道吗
I can't just turn this on.
我不能说开就开
I'm not like you guys.
我不像你们
I don't have claws,
我没有爪子
or glowing eyes or super senses.
没发光的眼睛 超强感官
I just have voices in my head.
我只是脑袋里有声音
Liam, wait. What, no, no, no, no.
利亚姆 等等 不要去啊
Liam.
利亚姆
Brett!
布雷特
Ah, here we go.
又来了
I just wanted to say...
我只想说
have a good game.
祝你比赛顺利
That's cute, Liam.
太可爱了 利亚姆
Is that what they told you to say in Anger Management?
愤怒管理课程教你的吗
Apologize and everything's fine?
道个歉 然后一切就完好如初了吗
You demolished Coach's car.
你毁了教练的车
I paid for it.
我赔了
Yeah, you're going to pay for it.
对啊 你是得付出代价
We're gonna break you in half out there.
我们会把你一分两半
And it's gonna be all your fault.
而且都是你的错
Whoa, whoa, whoa, let's go.
淡定 淡定 走吧
Hey, what's going on prep students?
预科生们 怎么样啊
Welcome to our little public high school. How you doing?
欢迎来到我们这个小公立高中 你好吗
Stiles. That's a firm handshake you got there.
我是斯泰尔斯 你握手真有力
Uh, we're very excited for scrimmage tonight.
今天晚上的训练赛真让人激动
Uh, but Let's keep it clean, all right?
但是咱文明点 好吗
No rough stuff out there.
赛场无暴♥力♥
All right, see you on the field.
好了 场上见
Go.
走吧
Okay, you calm yet?
你冷静点了吗
Okay! Okay!
好了 好了
That car you smashed. I thought you said that was your teacher's.
你不是说你砸的那辆车是你老师的吗
He was also my coach.
他也是我的教练
He benched me for the entire season.
整个赛季都不让我上场
What did you do?
你做了什么
I got a couple of red cards.
我得了几张红牌
Just a couple?
就几张吗
You gotta be honest with us.
你得给我们说实话
What else happened?
还发生什么了
Nothing.
没了
I got kicked out of school.
我被学校开除了
They sent me to a psychologist for evaluation.
他们把我送到心理医生那做诊断
What did they call it?
诊断结果是什么
Intermittent Explosive Disorder.
间歇性狂暴症
I.E.D.?
IED吗
You're literally an I.E.D.?
你居然有间歇性狂暴症吗
That's great.
真棒
That's great. Gives you powers to a walking time bomb.
赞啊 恭喜你获得了定时炸♥弹♥
Did they give you anything for it?
医生给你开药了吗
Risperdal.
维思通
It's an antipsychotic.
是一种安定药
Oh, this just gets better.
更赞了
But I don't take it. Obviously.
但我没吃 看出来了
I can't play lacrosse on it. It makes me too tired.
吃药就不能打长曲棍球了 太容易疲倦
Okay.
好吧
I think you should bail out of the game.
我认为你应该退出比赛
Tell Coach your leg is still hurting.
跟教练说你腿还没好
No, no!
不 不要
I can do this.
我可以上场
Especially if you're there.
尤其你也在场上
But, Liam, it's not just about the game.
但是 利亚姆 不光是比赛的事
We think whoever killed DeMarco might be on our team.
我们认为杀害德马科的人可能在队里
Who's DeMarco?
德马科是谁
The one who brought the beer to the party.
那天送酒去派对的人
The guy who was beheaded.
他的头被砍了
Remember?
有印象吗
We think the person who ordered the keg killed DeMarco.
我们觉得是叫酒的人杀了德马科
Liam?
利亚姆
What, you know something?
怎么 你有头绪吗
I don't know who ordered the keg.
我不知道是谁点的酒
But I know who paid for it.
但我知道是谁买♥♥的单
Shouldn't we do something now?
我们是不是该行动了
I mean, we can't. We're still not really sure if it's really him.
现在还不行 我们并不确定就是他
And if we're wrong, then the real assassin gets away.
要是判断错误 会放跑真正的杀手
Nervous?
紧张吗
About someone trying to kill us?
因为有人要杀我们吗
Or about playing my first game?
还是说因为这是我第一次上场
Both?
两者都有吧
Definitely both.
当然
Hey, Dad, you're supposed to be here. Where the hell are you?
爸 你怎么还没到 你到底在哪
I'm leaving now.
我这就出发
And this conversation isn't getting me there any quicker.
你冲我吼也无济于事
Sheriff, I know you're in a hurry,
警长 我知道你赶时间
but I was out on patrol
但我外出巡逻时
and I found someone walking from the coast to the High School.
发现有人从海岸走向学校
That's gotta be at least 15 miles.
至少有15英里远啊
She was pretty determined.
她非常地坚定
I'm looking for Lydia.
我在找莉迪亚
I don't care if he's a foot taller than me.
就算他比我高了一英尺又怎样
I think I can take him.
我可以拿下他
Yeah.
是啊
What do you think you're doing?
你在干什么
What? Me?
啥 我吗
Agreeing with you.
我在表示认同
I'm being agreeable.
我非常认同
You think he's hot, don't you? No!
你是不是觉得他很性感 才没有
No. Not at all. No way!
不 怎么可能 不可能
Maybe.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe a little.
就一点点
He wants to destroy me.
他想要毁了我
I think you could definitely take him.
我觉得你一定能赢他
And then give him to me.
然后把他交给我处置
No, no just go out there
开玩笑 去大干一场吧
and kick their smug prep school asses, man.
把那些预科学校的整个屁滚尿流
All right.
没问题
She was here for this.
她为此而来
We use it to teach young
我们用这个
Betas how to control the shifts on a full moon.
来教年轻的贝塔狼如何在满月时控制变身
Control was never one of Kate's strengths.
凯特最不擅长控制了
You knew she was alive, didn't you?
你早知道她还活着 对吧
Not for certain.
不太肯定
But I'd been searching
但我一直在找她
ever since you handed me the shotgun shell.
自从你给我看了猎枪弹之后
That's not possible.
这不可能
What are you gonna do when you find her?
如果找到了她 你打算怎么办
There's a place I can take her.
我可以带她去一个地方
You saying you have some kind of werewolf jail?
难道有专门关狼人的监狱吗
Something like that.
算是吧
She won't go quietly.
她不会乖乖跟你走的
I don't expect her to.
我知道
And I'll do what's necessary.
必要时我会采取行动的
What if I asked you not to?
要是我让你别这么做呢
She took something from me.
她夺走了我的东西
At first,
最初
I just thought it was a part of my past.
我以为她只是带走了我的过去
I started to lose something else.
但我开始失去其它的东西了
My sense of smell.
我的嗅觉
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表