剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Then she's stupid.
也就是她很蠢
No, even smart people can do stupid things.
不 聪明人也会做蠢事
You know, 'cause they think that it's the right thing.
因为 他们觉得这样做是对的
And I don't think we should hold it against her,
我觉得不应该因为一件事
you know, for the rest of her life!
就讨厌她一辈子
Especially because she's tried apologizing
尤其是她已经试过很多次
hundreds of times through texts and voicemails.
短♥信♥啊语♥音♥留言啊
Is she gonna keep begging?
她会继续请求原谅吗
She might.
也许吧
I don't have much practice in things like forgiveness.
我没什么原谅别人的经验
Some things I'm picking up fast.
有些事我学起来很快
But other things are like...
但是其他事...
Like math?
比如数学
I hate math.
我讨厌数学
You hate me?
你讨厌我吗
I like you, Stiles.
我喜欢你 斯泰尔斯
I like you a lot.
我很喜欢你
I can work with that.
那我就满足了
Wait! Wait!
等等 等等
Brett! This is his place. It's his.
布莱特 这是他家 是他家
Scott...
斯科特
If you bring in guests, you could have called.
你要是带客人来 应该先打个电♥话♥的
I didn't have anywhere else to take them.
我没有其他地方可以选了
I know this man.
我认识他
He may not remember, but we've met before.
他也许不记得 但是我们以前见过
You can trust him.
你可以信任他
I trust him.
我信任他
How do we know he's not like the others?
你怎么知道他跟其他人不一样
What others?
什么其他人
Last night, there was a whole team after them.
昨晚 有一整群人追杀他们
And they used crossbows.
他们用了十字弓
They're hunters, aren't they?
他们是猎人吧
Not if they're killing for profit.
为了金钱杀人就不是猎人
Not anymore.
不再是了
Can they find us?
他们会找到我们吗
They might already know you're here.
他们可能已经知道你们在这了
Maybe they're waiting for dark.
他们也许在等天黑
So we're not safe here?
也就是说我们并不安全
We're not safe anywhere.
我们在哪都不安全
We've been trying to get out for days.
几天来我们一直试图逃脱
Everywhere we turn, we find someone new trying to kill us.
每到一个地方 总有不同的人来杀我们
If they're coming, Scott,
如果他们来了 斯科特
they're coming for you too.
他们也会对你下手
You're still number one on the dead pool.
你仍是死亡名单上的头号♥人物
I know.
我明白
I know Lydia can get the answer from Meredith.
莉迪亚可以从梅里迪斯那得到答案
She just needs more time.
她只是需要时间
Then that's what she'll get.
那就给她时间
Let's go, Lorraine.
走吧 洛林
Listen to me.
听我说
Please listen.
听好
There's something I have to do,
有些事我不得不做
something I have to stop.
有些事我必须阻止
I have to take you back to Eichen, Lorraine.
我必须带你回艾兴 洛林
No. No.
不 不
I don't think you're gonna be taking me anywhere.
你不是要带我去什么地方
I can hear the recorder in your pocket.
我听到你口袋里有录音机
It's on now, isn't it?
录音机开着 对吧
You're making a tape.
你在录音
Just like you taped the others.
就像你为别人录音一样
This didn't happen at Eichen House.
这里不是在艾兴之屋
But then where did she go?
那她去哪了
That's what we need to find out.
这就是我们要查清楚的事
I think I'm getting an idea of how all this happened.
我觉得我知道这一切是怎么发生的了
You used Brunski, right?
你利用布朗斯基
You knew he'd killed people,
你知道他杀过人
and that he would do it again.
他还会继续杀人
He used my grandmother's code for the dead pool.
他利用我祖母的密♥码♥写下死亡名单
He put it online.
发到网上
He took the money from the Hale Vault,
他从霍尔家金库拿走钱
then turned the bearer bonds into cash.
然后把不记名债券兑换成现金
He made the payments.
作为报酬
Was it Brunski's idea to fake your death?
让你装死是布朗斯基的主意吗
Did he get nervous because you helped us
你帮我们解开了其中一个密钥
with one of the cipher keys?
所以他觉得很不安吗
I wanted to help.
我想要帮忙
All you ever wanted to do was help.
你只是一心想帮忙
Is that why you're here?
所以你来到这里
I know you wouldn't want to be here if you didn't want to talk.
如果你不想说话 就不会来
I do.
我说
But only to one person.
但只对一个人说
Who?
谁
Peter.
彼得
Peter Hale.
彼得·霍尔
...back to Eichen, Lorraine.
...回艾兴 洛林
No. No.
不 不
I don't think you're gonna be taking me anywhere.
你不是要带我去什么地方
That's it. That's where it is.
是这儿 就是这里
Play it again and turn it up.
倒回去 调高音量
No. No.
不 不
I don't think you're gonna be taking me anywhere.
你不是要带我去什么地方
I can hear the recorder in your pocket.
我听到你口袋里有录音机
It's on now, isn't it?
录音机开着 对吧
You're making a tape.
你在录音
Just like you taped the others.
就像你为别人录音一样
It's the record player.
是留声机
What record player?
什么留声机
The one in the lake house, in the study.
湖边别♥墅♥里那个 在书房♥
So she escaped from Eichen House
她从艾兴之屋逃出来
to go back to listen to a record player?
就是为了去听留声机吗
Well, she was like Lydia, right?
她和莉迪亚一样 对吗
She was a Banshee?
她是一只女妖吗
Yeah, but only once.
是 就成功过一次
She predicted Maddy's death
她预言了玛蒂的死亡
and then just spent decades trying to predict something else.
然后花了数十年时间试着预测别的东西
Maybe she finally did.
也许她最后做到了
And what if this time,
也许这一次
it wasn't just one death, it was a lot of deaths?
不是一个人的死 而是很多人的死亡
Like the dead pool.
比如死亡名单
What if all those years ago, Lorraine predicted it?
如果多年以前 洛林预言了它的存在
And she knew there was something in the study that could stop it?
她知道书房♥里有东西能阻止它
Then we're going to the lake house.
我们得去一趟湖边小屋
They'll be okay.
他们会没事的
They've got claws and fangs. But they're not fighters.
他们有爪子和獠牙 但是他们不是战士
That's why I called you.
所以我才打给了你
Well, try to remember
可是
I don't have claws and fangs anymore either.
我也没有尖牙和利爪了
That's why he called me.
所以他打给了我
Am I the only one still hoping this is all just a false alarm?
只有我希望今晚是虚惊一场吗
I mean, it's possible
或许
we could wait here all night and nothing happens.
我们在这里等了一夜 却风平浪静
Right?
对吧
Scott, you heard anything from Stiles or Lydia yet?
斯科特 斯泰尔斯和莉迪亚那边有消息吗
Lydia's still talking to Meredith.
莉迪亚还在跟梅里迪斯谈
Stiles and Malia are headed to the lake house.
斯泰尔斯和玛丽亚去湖边小屋了
They're trying to stop it.
他们在想办法阻止
What if there is no stopping it?
要是无法阻止呢
What if it doesn't end until we're all dead?
也许只有我们全死了 他们才会停手
Then let's send a message.
那我们就放句狠话
Let's make something perfectly clear
让那些手持名单的人
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表