剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
they can gut you before you can pull and fire.
在你开枪前他们就能伤到你
So with a gun,
所以用枪时
you need distance.
需要的是距离
Go for it.
来吧
Pull the gun on me.
举枪瞄准我
So, yeah.
好吧
Wanna try again?
想再试一次吗
One more time.
再来一次
I could do this all day.
陪你练一整天都没问题
You cheated.
你作弊
I'm learning to bend.
我在学习灵活变通
You wanna talk about it?
想跟我聊聊吗
See a family counselor?
还是咨♥询♥一下家庭顾问
There's nothing in there.
里面什么也没有
Cost me a lot of money to get that file.
为那份文件我可是付了大价钱的
You got ripped off.
你被骗了
You know what happens when you only hear one side of a story?
你知道只听一面之词的后果吗
You've only heard one side of the story.
你知道的只是冰山一角
It's a good plan.
这是个好计划
You're not worried, are you?
你在担心吗
Just thinking.
我只是在想
About what?
想什么
That we've never actually been on a real date.
在想我们好像从来没正式约会过
There hasn't been time.
一直没时间
We could make time.
可以腾点时间出来
Even though people are dying all around us?
不顾周围的人在不停丧命吗
Okay.
好吧
Maybe after that.
还是等这事结束好了
We could see a movie.
我们可以去看场电影
Haven't seen a movie in forever.
我从来都没看过电影
That sounds like a plan.
像是做了个计划
It's a good plan.
是个好计划
Kira!
吉良
Kira! Get up!
吉良 起来
Kira!
吉良
Kira! Get up!
吉良 起来
I'm guessing the power doesn't go out often in this hospital.
我想这医院很少停电吧
Only when under attack by supernatural creatures.
只有被超自然生物袭击时才会
Come on, come on. Answer the phone.
快点 快点 接电♥话♥
Answer the phone, Argent, come on.
接电♥话♥啊 阿金斯 快啊
Come on, Argent, answer the phone.
快 阿金斯 接电♥话♥
Why are you not answering the phone?
为什么不接电♥话♥
I was right.
我说对了
Stiles, get out of here.
斯泰尔斯 快离开这
Get out of the way, Stiles. I'm taking the body.
滚开 斯泰尔斯 我来拿尸体
Why? Visual confirmation?
为什么 亲眼确认吗
Don't worry, handsome. I'm not The Benefactor.
别担心 帅哥 我不是捐助者
Then what do you want with the body?
那你要尸体想干什么
I wish I could tell you.
我也想告诉你
I always forget you carry two.
我总是忘记你会带两把枪
You murdered people.
你蓄意杀人
Not killed. Murdered.
不单单杀人 是蓄意杀人
There were extenuating circumstances.
这些都情有可原
Like what? The fire?
比如呢 那场大火吗
A fire that nearly burned me alive.
一场差点把我活活烧死的大火
Six years in a coma. Do you know what that's like for one of us?
昏迷六年 你明白那是什么感觉吗
It's not a pleasant sleep.
并不是安稳觉
Imagine it. Being trapped in your body,
你想想 被困在身体里
but still being fully cognizant.
但完全知道是怎么一回事儿
Unable to do anything other than listen to your own thoughts
只能倾听自己的想法 慢慢将自己逼疯
slowly driving you absolutely and totally insane,
其他什么都不能做
minute-by-minute, day-by-day.
分分秒秒 日日夜夜
Yes, I've done horrible, terrible things.
是 我确实干过坏事
And so have a lot of people.
但很多人都干过
And horrible, terrible things
而且这些坏事
are going to keep happening.
也在不断发生
Especially when there's a dead pool with your name on it.
尤其现在你的名字还在死亡名单上
But not yours.
但没有你的名字
True.
没错
But I am not The Benefactor.
但我不是捐助者
I'm just a guy who's out millions of dollars.
我只是个被偷了一亿多的人
A few thousand of which I used trying to help you.
其中一部分想用来帮你
Me?
帮我
How does the bad guy prove that he's not so bad?
坏蛋怎么证明自己没那么坏
By doing an act of kindness.
做好事来证明
What could you ever do for me?
你可以帮我什么
Help you find your mother.
帮你找母亲
I'm pretty interested myself as
我非常感兴趣
the memory was stolen from me by my sister, Talia.
因为我的记忆被我妹妹塔莉娅偷走了
Okay.
好吧
What did you find?
你找到什么线索了吗
A woman, might be her.
一个女人 可能是她
I don't have a name yet, just a particularly interesting alias.
我还不知道名字 只知道一个很有趣的别名
She's called The Desert Wolf.
她被称为荒野之狼
Do you know what that means?
你知道这什么意思吗
Coyote.
野狼
Are you still a Kitsune?
你还是狐妖吗
Technically.
我就是
These are your grandmother's ashes.
这是你祖母的骨灰
Grandma died in Eichen House.
祖母在艾兴之屋死的
Your father had a difficult relationship with his mother.
你♥爸♥爸和他妈妈关系很不好
But after the things she said, and the way she acted...
她开始胡言乱语 举止怪异之后
He thought she was crazy.
爸爸觉得她疯了
Well, she said she heard things.
她说她能听到一些声音
Why did she want her ashes in here?
她为什么要把骨灰放在这儿
Well, actually, she didn't.
其实不是她的意思
She left instructions to have them spread across the lake.
她留下话要把骨灰撒在湖里
How come you haven't done it?
你们为什么没撒呢
Because she wanted you to do it.
因为她想让你撒
When you turned eighteen.
在你年满十八的时候
Don't ask me why.
别问我为什么
But since there's only a few weeks till that,
既然只有几个星期你就十八岁了
I suppose now is as good a time as any.
我想不如就现在吧
Mom, these aren't grandma's ashes.
妈妈 这不是祖母的骨灰
What do you mean? Of course they are.
什么意思 这当然是
No.
不
It's mountain ash.
这是花楸灰
The whole building.
这整栋房♥子
It's all made of mountain ash.
都是花楸木做的
Back off!
走吧
You sure you can pull the trigger fast enough?
你觉得你扣扳机的速度够快吗
I don't want to.
我也不想扣
You're not going to kill me.
你不会杀我的
I'm not going to let you take his body.
我不会让你带走他的尸体
Okay, well, obviously, you guys have a lot to talk about,
很显然你们有很多要聊
so, maybe I saw some coffee,
我好像看到有卖♥♥咖啡的
a vending machine outside.
外面有自动售货机
Listen to me, Kate. We have a plan.
听我说 凯特 我们有计划
If killing Scott was part of it,
如果杀斯科特是计划的一部分
you're worse than me.
那你比我还差劲
He's telling the truth. We're trying to get to The Benefactor.
他说的是真的 我们想找出捐助者
If you didn't notice, you're on that list too.
你没看到吗 你也在那份名单上
And you're worth more than most.
所以你现在最有价值
That's why I'm here.
所以我才来了
Then back off and let us do what we planned.
那就别管闲事 让我们按计划行事
Take the Berserkers, and go.
你带上狂暴战士走吧
Kate, please.
凯特 求你了
We have a plan.
我们有自己的计划
Liam, run. Get out of here.
利亚姆 快跑 快离开这里
Liam!
利亚姆
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表