剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
They're all getting better.
他们都开始恢复了
What's happening to us?
我们这是怎么了
Scott? I can't...
斯科特 我不能...
I can't see...
我看不见了...
Still a bit feverish, Mr. Stilinski.
你虽然有点发烧 斯蒂林斯先生
But you should know something,
但你应该知道
the virus doesn't kill humans, you'll get better.
病毒不会杀死普通人 你不会有事的
So don't you think you should tell me where they are?
所以你不觉得该告诉我 他们在哪里吗
Shouldn't one of you get to live?
你们中总该有一个人活下来吧
I think I saw them in the library.
我好像在图书馆看到他们了
Or it might've been the cafeteria.
也可能是在自助餐厅
It was definitely one of those two.
肯定是这俩地方中的一个
I'm going to count to three,
我数到三
and then I'm going to kill you.
然后就杀了你
You think you can scare me?
你以为你能吓到我吗
No, I think I can kill you.
不 我可以杀了你
I just thought the countdown would make it more exciting.
我只是觉得倒计时会更刺♥激♥
So...
所以
One...
一
Two...
二
Where the hell did you come from?
你怎么来了
Stiles, listen.
斯泰尔斯 听我说
I got a call from Melissa.
麦丽莎打电♥话♥给我
I don't know what it means.
我不太明白
She said there's an antidote.
不过她说有解药
It's in a vault, reishi mushrooms.
是在一个金库里的灵芝
Wait, what in a vault?
等等 什么在金库里
It's in a jar on one of the shelves.
在架子上的一个瓶子里
She said to tell Scott, it's in the vault.
她说要告诉斯科特 解药就在金库里
I have to get to the school.
我必须去学校
What about the others at Lookout Point?
观景台上的其他人怎么办
I may have learned to control my anger,
虽然我学会了控制愤怒
but I still know when to use it.
但我仍然知道何时该利用它
Hey, Scott? Scotty?
斯科特 斯科特
In the vault, in there with you.
在金库里 就在里面
It's called reishi mushrooms.
是灵芝
Scott?
斯科特
Scott, open the door!
斯科特 打开门
It's in there with you. It's in a jar,
就在里面 在一个瓶子里
it's on one of the shelves.
就在一个架子上
Scott!
斯科特
Scott, can you hear me?
斯科特 你听得到吗
Reishi... Scott, I saw it.
灵芝 斯科特 我看到过
In a jar on one of the shelves.
就在架子上的一个瓶子里
Reishi...
灵芝
Excuse us, excuse us. Pardon me.
借过 借过 不好意思
Mom. Mom!
妈妈 妈妈
Lydia!
莉迪亚
I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.
对不起 真的对不起
I was just...
我只是...
trying to get a little overtime.
加个班而已
Hey, you all right?
你没事吧
Malia?
玛丽亚
Malia?
玛丽亚
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表