剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
in front of a massive open fire,
就喝得烂醉
I'm also resigned to not being able to stop you guys.
我也不想再阻止你们了
I also remind you,
还有一点
your team captain, McCall, will be there.
你们的队长麦高 他也会去
And I can count on him
我只有靠他来
to narc on any and every one of these little bastards.
看着你们这些兔崽子
Get back to class.
都给我回♥教♥室
The ashes were left for you.
花楸树灰是留给你的
The code was left for you.
代码也是留给你的
You're supposed to be able to figure this out.
应该是让你来破解的
But no one else is.
而且只有我可以
Which is why she made it hard.
所以才显得更难
God.
真烦
Okay?
行了吧
You...
你...
"No one else."
只有你
No one else but you.
只有你可以
What?
什么
Our guesses. They're all about Lorraine.
我们的猜测 都围绕着洛林
Right? We keep trying to guess a word
是吧 我们尝试的密♥码♥
that has something to do with her.
都跟她有关
So, maybe we should be trying to guess one that's about you.
所以 我们应该试试与你有关的密♥码♥
Me? What about me?
我 关于我的什么
What do you remember doing with your grandmother?
关于你外婆的事还记得多少
You know, what was you guys', like, special thing?
就像你们之间的 特别的事情
Did you guys... did you go to the beach?
你们... 一起去过沙滩吗
You know, did you like ice cream or...
像是 都喜欢冰淇淋或是...
We read.
都喜欢阅读
Okay. What did you read?
好 你们都读过什么
The Little Mermaid.
《海的女儿》
You read that movie?
你们读那部电影吗
It was a book first.
原著是本书
Hans Christian Andersen.
汉斯·克里斯蒂安·安徒生写的
Type it in. "Little Mermaid."
输这个 "海的女儿"
We read it every night.
我们每晚都会读
I got so obsessed with it,
我非常喜欢那本书
for three months I wouldn't respond to anything but Ariel.
那三个月我只对爱丽儿有反应
It drove my parents crazy, but...
把我父母逼疯了 但...
Grandma thought it was adorable.
奶奶却觉得很可爱
You okay?
你还好吧
Last night my printer went off by itself.
我家打印机昨晚自发启动了
I couldn't turn it off.
我关不掉
I hit the cancel button.
我按了取消键
But it just kept printing.
但还是一直打印
Printing what?
打印什么
What the hell is this?
这到底是什么
You recognize any of these?
你认识这些人吗
Just my grandmother.
只认识我外婆
Lydia...
莉迪亚...
We need to call Scott.
我们得打给斯科特
You see the difference?
你发现名单变了吗
Derek's not on the list anymore.
德里克不在名单上了
And I'm not worth three million.
我也不是只值三百万了
It's 18 now.
而是一千八百万
$18 million.
一千八百万美元
Well, it's not another dead pool.
这不是新的死亡名单
More like an already dead pool.
更像是已死亡名单
All of them?
他们所有人吗
All dead?
全都死了吗
Within the last 10 years.
在过去十年里
All suicides. And all at the same place.
相继在同个地点自杀了
Eichen House.
艾兴之屋
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Getting drunk.
我想喝醉
What are you doing?
你又在干什么
Trying to make sure no one gets hurt.
尽力确保大家别受伤
That sounds fun too.
听起来也很有趣
I don't want to ruin your night or anything,
我不想扫你的兴
but we kind of can't get drunk.
但是我们喝不醉
What?
什么
I think it has something to do with our healing.
我觉得这和我们的自愈能力有关
But, trust me, I've tried.
不过相信我 我试过了
You're not gonna feel anything.
你什么都感觉不到的
Maybe you should tell him that.
也许你该告诉他
Lydia, Eichen House isn't a library.
莉迪亚 艾兴之屋不是图书馆
You need a warrant to get files from there.
你需要许可证才能从那里拿文件
My grandmother left me a list of 10 suicides,
我外婆留给我一份十人自杀名单
including her own.
还包括她自己
There's got to be a reason why.
这肯定有原因
Is there anyone there who's willing to help us?
那里有人愿意帮我们吗
No. But there might be someone
没有 不过有个人
willing to take a bribe.
也许愿意收钱帮我们
Not gonna tell me to slow down?
不打算叫我喝慢点
Actually, I was gonna say, "Keep drinking".
其实我想说的是 继续喝
I think you should get drunk.
我觉得你应该大醉一场
And I mean stumbling down,
醉到跌倒
fall on your ass,
跪在地上
passed out with your face in a toilet drunk.
脸埋在马桶里晕过去
Why?
为什么
Maybe then when I ask you what's going on,
也许到时候我再问你发生了什么
you'll be too drunk to lie.
你才不会说谎
I'm not asking this because I want to know.
我问你不是因为我想知道
I'm asking because I want to help.
而是因为我想帮你
I'm gonna get another drink.
我再去喝一瓶
Yeah...
没错...
I'm getting drunk.
我要喝醉
A thousand.
一千
A thousand dollars?
一千美元吗
To use one little key
不就是把破钥匙
to open up one little file room?
开个破档案室而已吗
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
When you get the keys, you make the price.
谁有筹码谁开价
Right.
好吧
You actually think we have that kind of money?
你真觉得我们有那么多钱吗
I know you don't.
我知道你没有
If you did, Daddy Sheriff would've paid the bill by now.
如果你有 你的警长老爸早就付清账单了
That's why I'm talking to her.
所以我是在跟她说
I have $500.
我有五百
Follow me.
跟我来
I just want to talk.
我只是想和你聊聊
Well, I just want to dance.
我只想跳舞
We had our reasons.
我们有自己的理由
We didn't tell you about Peter...
我们没告诉你关于皮特的事
To protect me.
是为了保护我
That's what Peter said you would say.
皮特说了你会这么说
And guess what he said next?
猜他接下来说了什么
That you were right.
说你是对的
Does that surprise you?
惊讶吗
No. It makes me wonder what he wants.
不 我只是不明白他想要什么
Malia, we need to stay together.
玛丽亚 我们要团结
You, me, Stiles...
你 我 斯泰尔斯
I don't want to talk about Stiles.
我不想谈斯泰尔斯
I just want to dance.
我只想跳舞
And get drunk.
一醉方休
Malia... Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
玛丽亚
You are drunk.
你醉了
Yep.
是的
But you can't be.
但你应该喝不醉的
Is this what drunk feels like?
这就是喝醉的感觉吗
It doesn't feel as good as I hoped.
没我想象中感觉好
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表