剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Teen Wolf...
《少狼》前情回顾
Visual confirmation is required for payment.
必须先发死者照片为证
Meredith's gone, she hung herself.
梅里迪斯死了 她上吊死了
Where the hell did you come from?
你怎么来了
Father and daughter. We need to tell her the truth.
父女 我们必须向她坦白
She's going to see the rest of the dead pool eventually.
她终究会看到剩下的死亡名单的
Malia?
玛丽亚
What?
怎么了
I always sleep in the middle of the bed.
我总是睡在床中间
Not anymore.
以后不行了
I know. I'm trying.
知道 我在努力适应
Yeah. I can't get to sleep unless I'm in the middle.
好吧 我只有在床中间才能睡着
Then we spoon.
那我们就抱着睡
I can spoon. Okay.
可以抱着睡 好吧
I can spoon.
抱着睡不错
What now?
又怎么了
My arm's falling asleep.
我胳膊麻了
I don't like this.
我不喜欢这样
I'm going to kill you.
再说我杀了你
I know, I know, I'm sorry.
我知道 我知道 对不起
Okay, then. Just come here.
好吧 过来我这
I think this is good.
我觉得这样不错
Yeah, this is good.
是啊 感觉很好
Preliminary notes on firearm discharge incident.
开枪事件初步报告
Assailant armed with sound-suppressor equipped Walther P88...
攻击人持有装有消声器的瓦特尔P88手♥枪♥
Having heard the perpetrator's threat and countdown,
在听到行凶人的威胁及倒计时后
I made visual confirmation of the barrel of the weapon
我亲眼看到枪管
pressed to the potential victim's head.
抵在潜在被害人头上
Determining the danger to be imminent,
判断情势紧急
I felt no other choice but to respond
我别无选择
with the use of deadly force.
只能用致命武器进行回击
Thanks for waiting. I know it's late.
谢谢你等我 我知道很晚了
It's okay. It's not like
没事
I'm going to be going to school tomorrow anyway.
我明天又不上学
Unfortunately, I'm going to
糟糕的是 我今晚
have to drive back to San Francisco tonight.
就要开车回旧金山
I'll need to do a review at the Field Office.
我得去外勤部接受审查
But I'll be back as soon as I can.
但我会尽快回来
I might have to miss the first game of the season.
我可能会错过赛季第一场比赛
It's no big deal.
没什么关系
It is to me.
对我来说很重要
I'm keeping my promises this time.
我这次要信守承诺
What I did, it was necessary. Justifiable.
我所做的 是必要的 正当的
You know that, right?
你知道的 对吧
Have you done it before?
以前有过吗
Two other times.
有过两次
It's not easy, taking a man's life,
要夺走一个人的生命不容易
even someone who forces you to do it.
就算有人逼你那么做
How do you deal with it?
你是怎么处理的
You look at it logically. Without emotion.
理性地对待它 不掺杂感情
You compartmentalize.
要区分开
How do you do that?
你怎么能区分开
I used to do it by drinking.
以前是通过喝酒
Come here, boy.
过来 孩子
One more thing.
还有一件事
When I do come back, we have to talk about some stuff.
等我回来 有些事我们得谈谈
You and your friends, the way you guys handle things,
你和你的朋友们 你们处理事情的方式
it doesn't seem to faze you like it should.
对你们来说似乎没有造成什么困扰
It's like you guys know something I don't.
似乎你们知道一些我不知道的事
When I come back,
等我回来
I'd like to be in the know.
我想知道
Is three enough?
三台电脑够吗
Depends on how many cameras they have. But I think so.
得看有几个摄像头 但我觉得够了
Are we really doing this?
我们真的要这么做吗
We're doing it. Tonight.
没错 今晚就做
But isn't it kind of dangerous?
但这不是有点危险吗
It's incredibly dangerous. And borderline idiotic.
非常危险 而且无比愚蠢
Have you guys done something like this before?
你们以前做过这种事吗
Something dangerous? Or something idiotic?
危险的事 还是愚蠢的事
I think it's a yes to both.
我觉得两种事都做过
You don't have to be part of it if you don't want to.
如果你不想参与 我们不强求
I'm not scared.
我才不怕
Then you're borderline idiotic.
那你就是蠢到家了
If we do this, we don't know
如果我们这么做了 不知道
what's coming for us. You know that, right?
会发生什么 你知道的 对吧
How do we even know something's definitely coming?
我们怎么知道一定会有谁来呢
Because the tape from Garrett's bag
因为通过加雷特包里的磁带
said visual confirmation required.
我们知道需要亲眼确认
Simon said the same thing.
西蒙也这么说
He couldn't get paid by The Benefactor
除非有证据证明你们都死了
until he had proof that you guys were dead.
否则他没法从捐助者那儿拿到钱
So the idea is, what if you kill someone on the dead pool,
所以呢 如果你杀了死亡名单上的人
but you can't send the proof?
但你没办法发送证据的话
You don't get paid.
你就拿不到钱
But how does that get us any closer to The Benefactor?
这对我们接近捐助者有什么帮助吗
He still needs to know if the target is really dead.
他还是需要知道名单上的人是否真的死了
Especially if it's someone high on the list.
特别是赏金高的那几个
So, if he wants visual confirmation...
如果他需要亲眼确认的话...
He's going to have to come get it himself.
他就得亲自过来
Move, move, move!
快 快 快
We need ECG.
需要做心电图
He's flatlining... Get him to trauma 2.
他正在衰弱... 送到创伤二室去
Start another IV cause he is flat-lining.
再进行一次静脉注射
Clear!
手都拿开
Still asystole.
还是心脏停搏
Continue chest compressions and charge to 360.
继续心脏按压 加到360
Clear!
手拿开
Nothing. Still asystole.
不行 心跳没有恢复
I'm calling it.
宣布死亡
Time of death 2102 hours.
死亡时间21点02分
Would someone please page Melissa McCall?
谁去呼叫一下麦丽莎·麦高
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Protecting my investment.
保护我的投资啊
Why aren't you healing?
你怎么没有自愈
Some wounds take longer.
有些伤口好得慢
And some leave scars. But not for people like you.
有些会留疤 但这对你们来说不成立
So, what's going on?
所以到底怎么回事
Maybe I'm just tired.
可能我只是累了
Derek.
德里克
Show me your eyes.
让我看看你的眼睛
You just saw them.
你不是刚看过了
Show me your real eyes.
我要看真正的眼睛
Okay.
好吧
Now, why don't you tell me what's really going on?
快告诉我到底什么情况
What happened to my son?
我儿子怎么了
Are you guys totally sure about this?
你们确定真的要这么做吗
I think Liam's kind of nervous.
利亚姆可能有点紧张
Maybe you should tell him it's going to be all right.
你应该告诉他会没事的
It's going to be all right.
会没事的
So, you've done this before, right?
你们之前这么做过 对吧
I've seen it done.
我见过
Is that just as good?
这么做没问题吗
No.
有问题
Mom, you're not inspiring confidence.
妈妈 你别泼冷水
Good. This is a terrible idea.
好啊 这主意很糟糕
Do you want us to do it without you?
你想让我们自己来吗
Put your hand over his heart.
把你的手放到他心脏的位置上
Hold on.
等等
What happens while I'm out? Am I gonna feel anything?
我昏过去会怎样 有什么感觉
It might feel like you're dreaming.
感觉就像做梦
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表