剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Catch!
接住
Why did you do that?
你为什么这么对我
Let me help you.
让我来帮你
Let me show you how.
让我教你怎么做
What happened? Did it work?
发生什么了 起作用了吗
What?
怎么了
It's your mother...
你母亲...
She's hurt.
她受伤了
No, no, no, no, no. Stay with me.
不要不要不要 坚持住
What the hell happened here?
这是怎么回事
Just help me get her off the floor.
快帮我把她抬起来
You were right.
你说得对
He's still alive.
他还活着
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Where have you been?
你去哪里了
Talking to Peter.
找皮特去了
Okay. You think that's a good idea?
好吧 你觉得这样好吗
If he can help me find my mother, I don't think I care.
如果他能帮我找到我母亲 我不在乎
You might be related to him, but you're not like him.
你可能跟他有关系 但你跟他不一样
Maybe I am.
可能我们一样
That night I caused the car crash...
我引起车祸的那晚...
You mean when you were out-of-control on the full moon.
你是指满月你失控的那次吗
There's a part I didn't tell you about.
我有事没告诉你
Right before we got in the car,
就在我们上车前
my mother...
我母亲...
my adoptive mother, I guess...
应该说是我养母...
we got into a huge fight.
我们大吵了一架
I don't even remember what it was about, but...
我甚至都不知道我们为什么吵架 但是
I remember what I said.
我记得自己当时说的话
Malia.
玛丽亚
I said, "I wish you were all dead."
我说 "你们都去死吧"
Killing doesn't run in a family.
杀戮不遗传的
Maybe it does in mine.
可能我们家遗传
My mom's being taken to a hospital in Palo Alto.
我妈被送去帕洛阿尔托的医院了
They actually put her in a helicopter.
他们用直升机带她走的
But she's going to be okay?
她不会有事吧
Yeah. She just doesn't heal like she used to.
没事 只是愈合能力不如以前了
I need to be there with her.
我得去陪她
Especially if she's still on the list.
尤其现在她还在名单上
I know. You should go.
我知道 你去吧
I actually have to go back to the hospital too.
其实我也得回医院
They want to do a bunch of tests
他们想给我做一大堆检测
since I was kind of officially dead.
我可是正儿八经死了一回
I guess Liam's dad has a lot of questions.
利亚姆他爸爸肯定有很多问题要问
Yeah.
是啊
I just wish it had all worked.
要是一切如愿就好了
It was a good plan.
那是个好计划
Yean, I've been thinking about that too.
我也一直在想这件事
And actually, I think maybe it did work.
其实我觉得计划可能奏效了
Not that I know exactly who The Benefactor is
不是说我知道捐助者到底是谁了
but we might know a lot more about him now.
但是我们现在可能更了解他了
But no one came. And no one got visual confirmation, right?
但是没人来 也没人亲眼见到 不是吗
That's why it might have worked.
所以才说计划可能奏效了
Think about it.
你想啊
Who has the power to know when someone's dead,
谁有本事知道有人死亡
but doesn't need to see the body to know it happened?
但是不用看见尸体呢
A Banshee.
女妖
This was the last thing
这是你祖母去世前
your grandmother wrote down before she died.
最后写下的东西
Don't even know why I kept it because it's basically nonsense.
我也不知道为什么还留着 反正毫无意义
Are you absolutely sure Grandma's dead?
你确定祖母已经去世了吗
Yes.
确定啊
I mean, she has to be.
她肯定去世了啊
This isn't nonsense, Mom.
这并非毫无意义 妈妈
It's code.
这是暗号♥
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表