剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
I will obliterate the weak
我要消灭弱者
and I will remake the supernatural of Beacon Hills
按我的意念重新建立比肯山
in my image.
超自然生物的秩序
I won't have to do any of it myself.
这些都不需要我亲自动手
Because I'll hire people.
我会雇人来干
Assassins. Professional killers.
刺客 职业杀手
People like The Mute.
像"静默人"那样的
The Chemist. Even...
药剂师 甚至
someone like the Desert Wolf.
沙漠狼
I'll use the money in the Vault.
我可以用保险库里的钱
The bearer bonds.
无记名债券
I'll use every penny if I have to.
不惜花光一分钱
I'll start with the professionals,
就从职业杀手开始
and then maybe I'll disseminate the list further.
或许可以让更多人知道这份名单
No. No.
不不不
Not a list.
不是个简单的名单
A dead pool.
是死亡名单
Eventually everybody will want a chance.
最终谁都会想要分一杯羹
Anyone can become a killer for the right price
只要价钱高 谁都能成为杀手
because when it comes down to it,
因为一谈到钱
everyone can be corrupted by money!
没人会跟它过不去
It was your idea and you don't even remember.
这是你的计划 你竟然不记得了
What are we doing? This room wasn't even made for us.
这是在干什么 这房♥间我们不该来
No, we need someone like Lydia or Meredith,
我们需要莉迪亚或梅里迪斯这样的人
and we're just sitting here
我们坐在这里
listening to a stupid record player
听着一台烂留声机
play a record that doesn't play anything.
放什么内容都没有的唱片
Come on.
算了
There's plenty of other things we can be totally useless doing.
我们还可以做些其它无用功
Stiles.
斯泰尔斯
Yes?
怎么了
I can still hear it.
我还能听到声音
But it's not on.
但它关了
Then it's something else.
那就是别的声音
Something spinning.
有东西在转
What is this?
这是什么
The dead pool.
死亡名单
How many are there?
有多少人
Too many!
很多人
Are you kidding me?
你在逗我吗
Hands where I can see them.
把手放在我能看到的地方
How the hell was I supposed to remember any of that?
我怎么会记得那些破事
She got it from you.
她从你那里听到的
I was out of my mind.
我当时昏迷了
Do you know what it's like for one of us to be in a coma?
你知道人昏迷时是怎样的吗
Paralyzed but cognizant?
有意识但不能动
You try not going crazy.
克制自己不疯掉
She was listening to you.
她从你那里听见的
She was listening
她听见的是
to the ranting and raving of a lunatic.
一个疯子的胡言乱语
A former lunatic. I'm much healthier now.
之前是疯子 我现在正常多了
I had nothing to do with this.
这跟我没关系
If she was following your lead on this,
如果是你指使她的
then how do we know there isn't more?
说不定会有下一步计划呢
Stealing my own money?
偷我自己的钱吗
Really?
当真吗
You were going to use it anyway.
反正你总要用
Stop.
慢着
Stop it. This is what she wants.
别吵了 这就是她想要的
It's why she's here.
所以她才在这
Look around, Sheriff.
你看看 警长
There's three people in here right now.
这里有三个人
Three people still on the dead pool.
他们都在死亡名单上
Me, Parrish...
我 帕里什
And Meredith.
还有梅里迪斯
But not him. Lydia's right.
但没有他 莉迪亚说得没错
We don't want to kill each other.
我们不想自相残杀
The only person I'm pointing a gun at is you.
我用枪指着的只有你
Then you better make it a perfect shot, Sheriff,
那你最好瞄准了 警长
because I don't go down easy.
我可没那么好对付
I'm willing to bet
我敢打赌
that a bullet between the eyes
在你眉心开一枪的话
doesn't heal real fast...
你也好不了那么快
Not even for your kind. Stop.
就算是狼人也不行 住手
Please, stop.
拜托住手
This department's getting more corrupted by the second.
警局现在都越来越堕落了
What are you going to charge me with, Sheriff?
你准备起诉我什么 警长
How are you going to explain this to a judge?
你准备怎么向法官解释
Telepathic girl
通灵妹子
overhears thoughts of comatose werewolf
感应到了昏迷狼人的想法
and decides to enact his plans for retribution?
决定开展他的复仇计划吗
They're gonna be pointing a gun at your head
他们会拿枪指着你的脑袋
and asking you to go quietly.
叫你闭嘴走人
Let him go. You have to let him go.
放他走 你必须放他走
I'd take the word of a Banshee, Sheriff.
是我就会听报丧女妖的话 警长
I leave. No triggers pulled.
我走了 不用扣扳机
No blood shed.
也不用流血
That's twice, Peter.
这是第二次 皮特
There's not gonna be a third.
事不过三
No.
不
It's not finished.
还没完呢
No, it's not finished!
不 事情还没结束
No! It's not done.
不 还没完
It's not finished!
还没结束
No.
不
You can't just smash it to pieces.
你不能就这么打成碎片
Okay?
好吗
If this thing's being used to disseminate the list,
如果这是用来传播名单的
then it's probably gonna keep going until everyone's dead.
那么名单上的人死光之前都不能停转
Then what do we do?
那我们怎么办
It needs some kind of prompt
肯定需要什么提示
or command or something, right?
或者命令之类的吧
No, no, no.
不不不
What about a key?
是需要钥匙吧
Get the others back. Tell them to hide.
让其他人回来 让他们藏起来
Kira! Kira!
吉良 吉良
You see it?
看到了吗
There's got to be a way to turn it off, right?
肯定有办法把它关掉对吧
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know anything about computers from the 1970s.
我不了解七十年代的旧电脑
Neither do we.
我们也不了解
Okay, where's the monitor?
好吧 显示器在哪里
Lydia, there is no monitor.
莉迪亚 没有显示器
There are buttons, knobs, spindles, no monitor.
只有按钮 旋钮 转轴 没有显示器
Wait, turn the phone back. Point it at the carpet.
等等 回去 对着地毯
The what?
对着什么
The floor! Just show me the floor.
地板 让我看到地板
Where's the stain?
渍迹去哪里了
There should be red blotches, a wine stain.
地上应该有红色斑点的 是葡萄酒渍迹
There's nothing.
地上什么都没有
That doesn't make sense.
说不通啊
I gave the $500 I was supposed to
我还把应该用来雇清洁工的500块
use to hire cleaners to Brunski.
给了布朗斯基
Lydia, what the hell does wine have to do with anything?
莉迪亚 葡萄酒跟这事儿有什么关系
Red wine doesn't just disappear.
红葡萄酒渍迹不会凭空消失
Unless it wasn't wine.
除非那不是葡萄酒
What? What do you mean?
什么 这话什么意思
The ashes weren't ashes. The study isn't a study.
骨灰不是真的骨灰 书房♥不是真的书房♥
The record player isn't a record player.
电唱机不是真的电唱机
So... so maybe the wine wasn't wine.
所以可能葡萄酒也不是真的葡萄酒
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表