剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
You weren't the first wolf to climb into a hunter's bed.
你可不是第一个和猎人上♥床♥的狼人
Okay, I didn't lie. I omitted certain truths.
好吧 我没说谎 只是隐藏了某些事实
Vital truths now that I think about it.
现在想想似乎是比较重要的事实
I don't want to talk to you.
我不想和你谈
I want to talk to the Alpha. I'll talk to Scott.
我要和阿尔法狼谈 我要和斯科特谈
Okay. I'm going to go get him.
好吧 我这就去找他
My phone's downstairs. Going to call him real quick.
我手♥机♥在楼下 我马上给他打电♥话♥
You stay here, just don't move, okay? Don't move.
你待在这别动 好吗 别动
Don't...
别
I thought you...
我以为你会...
Okay, Derek went to the site of the house
德里克去了房♥子旧址
thinking it was still there, right?
他以为房♥子还在 对吗
Yeah. But he doesn't remember the fire.
是的 但他忘了那场大火
But if he doesn't remember the fire,
如果他不记得那场大火
then he doesn't remember that it was Kate that set it.
那他也忘了那火是凯特放的
So what does that mean?
这意味着什么呢
Kate didn't just take him back to being a teenager.
凯特不仅仅把他变回了一个青少年
She took him back to the age where he still knew her.
而是把他带回了他们依旧相识相知的年纪
When he still trusted her.
他还信任她的时候
Kate?
凯特
Hey, handsome.
你好啊 帅哥
Been a long time.
好久不见
Longer than you think.
比你想象中还长
No, he's in your bedroom, he'll be totally fine.
没有 他在你家卧室 他完全没事
To be honest, I'm starting to miss the old Derek.
老实说 我开始想念那个老德里克了
So, if you actually think that Kate's coming to find him...
如果你真觉得凯特会来找他...
You might be right.
你还真说对了
Wait. For what?
等等 还等什么
Kate's out there twisting her way into Derek's head yet again.
凯特想再次扭曲德里克的记忆
We need to find her.
我们得找到她
All we need's a scent.
我们只需一丝气味
That could take hours. If we want to get ahead of her,
那样可能要几个小时 要想赶在她前头
we need to figure out where she's going.
我们得先搞清楚她会去哪里
Not to underestimate my own cognitive faculties,
我不是在贬低自己的智商
but we're not exactly a brain trust of geniuses here.
但我们确实不是天才智囊团
Then maybe we should call one.
那我们就请外援吧
We called Stilinski. They're on their way.
我们叫了斯蒂林斯 他们正在路上
What does it look like? Can you send pictures?
看上去是什么样子 能发个照片吗
Uh, okay.
好吧
To be honest, I have a 4.0 in AP Biology
说实话 我生物课学得还不错
and there are parts of the human anatomy
可墙上的一些人体器官
I have never seen before on these walls.
我之前从来没见过
Why would she want to kill a gas station attendant?
为什么她要杀掉一个加油站服务员
I don't think she could help it.
我觉得她是无法控制
This was done in a frenzy. It's not a murder.
这是发狂之后的结果 不是谋杀
It's a symptom. Of what?
这是种症状 什么症状
She can't control the shift.
她控制不了变形
Derek said he had the same issue on the full moon.
德里克说他在月圆时也有同样的问题
That he was still learning.
他现在仍然在学习
Kate's still learning?
凯特也在学
She wants to learn.
她想学会控制
So she wants Derek to teach her?
所以她想让德里克教她
No.
不对
She wants the Triskelion.
她想要三曲枝
What's wrong?
怎么了
I don't know about this.
这件事我可不确定
I'm not supposed to show the vault to anyone outside my family.
我不该让家族以外的人进这个金库
Come on, we talked about this.
没事 我们已经说清楚了
Yeah, but, how do you even know?
对 但是你怎么会知道
Because you told me. Don't you remember?
是你告诉我的 你不记得了吗
Tell me if you remember this.
还有这个你应该记得吧
We get inside the vault.
我们进入金库
We get the Triskelion.
然后拿到三曲枝
And then everything goes back to normal.
一切就会回归正常
That's all you want?
这就是你想要的
That's all we need.
仅此而已
But right now we have to get inside that vault.
但现在我们得进到金库
Over here.
这边来
Why would your family build a vault under a high school?
为什么你家要把金库建在一所高中的地下
The vault was here first.
是我们先把金库建在这里的
Did you catch a scent?
你闻到气味了吗
It's the same one.
是同一种味道
The same one as Mexico.
和在墨西哥时一样
What is she talking about?
她在说什么
One of them came after us in the Church ruins.
有一个曾来教堂遗址这边追踪我们
And one on the road.
另一个是在路上遇见的
They couldn't have followed us here.
他们不可能跟踪我们到这里啊
But they could've been brought, by Kate.
但是有人可以带他们来 比如凯特
Oh, I've heard that sound before.
我以前听过这个声音
Did it have an animal skull?
它是不是戴着动物骷髅
A human wearing a skull over its face?
一个人脸上戴着一个骷髅
I think so.
应该是吧
What are they?
他们是什么
Berserkers.
狂暴战士
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
There's just one of them.
这只是他们中的一个
And that means we have a chance.
所以我们还有机会
To beat him?
有机会打败他吗
To survive.
有机会逃命
Not that.
不是那个
Scott. It's both of them. They're both here.
斯科特 有两个 两个都来了
Where the hell's Peter?
皮特去哪里了
I don't know. He just took off.
我不知道 他跑了
This is it?
这就是吗
You're sure?
你确定
Yeah.
确定
It doesn't look like much.
看着没什么了不起啊
That's 'cause it isn't.
确实没什么大不了
Quite the elaborate scheme you have here, Kate.
你计谋很深啊 凯特
Two countries, Aztec temples, Derek returned to a teenager.
两个国家 阿兹特克神庙 德里克变成少年
One that trusted you.
一个相信你的少年
One that loved you.
一个爱你的少年
All this complication just to gain access to our vault.
这一切就是为了进我们的金库
Just to get your hands on that little piece of junk.
为了拿到那个破玩意儿
Turn it over. Go ahead.
反过来看看 快
There's a scrape on the back where it used to say "Made in China."
背面有处刮擦 本来写的是"中国制♥造♥"
You're lying.
你在说谎
I admit I have a tendency to exaggerate things.
我承认我喜欢夸大事实
But in this case the truth is so much more fun.
不过现在实话实说更有趣
Oh, I'm sorry, sweetheart,
我很遗憾 亲爱的
that little pendant is just a physical object to focus on.
你手里只是个用来集中注意力的东西
It's training wheels.
是用来训练的
Talia used it to teach Laura.
塔莉娅用它来教过劳拉
I tried to use it to teach Derek.
我也曾用它来教德里克
Is this real? Tell me if this is real.
这是真的吗 告诉我是不是真的
Didn't you hear that? That was Scott.
你刚才没听见吗 那是斯科特
I just heard Scott...
我刚才听到斯科特...
Tell me!
告诉我
I don't know. And I don't care!
我不知道 我也不在乎
You seriously need to find something better than a baseball bat.
你真的应该找点比球棒有威力的武器
Kira!
吉良
Derek gave up on it back
德里克放弃利用这个
when he learned another way to control the shift.
是因为他学会了用其他方法控制转化
When I taught him.
是我教的他
Concentrate.
集中注意力
I taught him to use emotion. To use anger.
我教他利用情绪 利用愤怒
And to focus on it.
并将注意力集中于此
To feel every ounce of rage and hatred that he could summon.
去感受他能聚集的每一丝愤怒和憎恨
It was the anger that taught him control.
是愤怒教会了他去控制
So you want to learn to control it?
所以 你想学会控制吗
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表