剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Good dreams or bad?
美梦还是噩梦
I suppose that depends on you.
这得看你自己
I still hate this plan.
我还是不喜欢这计划
I mean this is pretty significantly terrifying. He looks dead.
实在太吓人了 他看起来像是死了
Give me your hand.
把手给我
It's okay.
没事的
Wait for it.
等等看
Is that enough to keep a werewolf alive?
心跳这么缓慢狼人能活吗
Enough for an Alpha.
对于阿尔法狼来说足够了
How much time do we have?
我们有多少时间
Forty-five minutes.
45分钟
What happens after that?
之后呢
I bring him back the same way.
我用同样的方式唤醒他
No, I mean what happens
不 我是说
if he stays like this longer than forty-five minutes?
如果45分钟后他还醒不过来会怎样
No one's told her?
没人告诉过她吗
What? What happens after forty-five minutes?
什么 45分钟后会怎样
He dies.
他会死
That's your assassin speak?
这像杀手说的话吗
I said he's dead. What more do you want?
我说了他死了 你还想怎样
It was a little dry. You could've said something like,
太苍白了吧 你应该说
"Target has been neutralized. The crow flies at midnight."
"目标已除 乌鸦飞在午夜"
That's always cool.
这样才酷炫
Type this, "Visual confirmation isn't possible.
这么说 "无法拍到照片
Please coming to claim body in forty minutes."
请在四十分钟内前来确认尸体"
Tell him number one on the list is dead. I killed him.
告诉他最值钱的目标死了 是我杀了他
And if the wire transfer isn't completed in forty minutes...
要是四十分钟内还没转账的话
It's just a graze.
只是擦伤
But make sure it doesn't get infected.
但千万不要让伤口感染
That's probably something
可能你以前
you've never had to worry about before, is it?
从来不用担心这种事 对吧
So, it's everything then?
一切都丧失了吗
No glowing eyes, no healing.
没有发光的眼睛 不能愈合
Smell, hearing, speed, everything.
嗅觉 听觉 速度 一切都没了
Strength?
力量呢
I can still win a fight.
打架还是能赢的
You ready?
准备好了吗
One, two...
一 二...
You cheated. That's cheating...
你使诈 这是作弊
I won. When you're a human facing off against the supernatural,
我赢了 作为人类在对抗超自然物种时
you need to bend the rules a little bit.
必须灵活变通
I'm gonna teach you how to bend.
我来教你如何变通
I'm here. You ready?
我到了 你准备好了吗
Try it now.
现在试试看
Catch!
接住
That's why you're team captain.
所以你是实至名归的队长
I can't do that. I can't kill them.
我做不到 我不能杀了他们
Someone has to.
总要有人来做
Why me? Because you're the Alpha.
为什么是我 因为你是阿尔法狼
I'm not a murderer.
我不是杀手
But you are a predator.
但你是捕食者
No. We're predators...
不 虽然我们是捕食者
But we don't have to...
但我们没必要...
we don't have to...
我们没必要...
Scott! Scott, please!
斯科特 斯科特 求你了
I've gotta buy a better safe.
我得买♥♥个更牢的保险箱了
What about him?
是不是他
No, he's in here every week with a new self-diagnosis.
不是 他每周都带着自诊断来
Hypochondriac?
忧郁症患者吗
Prescription drug addict.
处方药成瘾者
Why are we doing this?
我们为什么要这么做
Why are we asking them to fight these kinds of fights?
为什么要让他们参与这些斗争
Because otherwise we'd be asking them to run and hide.
否则我们只能让他们逃走躲藏了
Is that supposed to look like that?
这样算正常吗
No. No, it's not. Where is that?
不 不正常 是哪个地方
The roof. Someone's gonna have to check it out.
是屋顶 必须有个人去看看
I'll go.
我去
Whoa, whoa. This might not just be a malfunction.
等等 应该不是故障这么简单
That's why I'm bringing this.
所以我要带它去
I'm coming with you.
我和你一块去
Okay. And you're both coming right back. Immediately.
行吧 你俩最好赶紧回来 快一点
Kids.
还是孩子啊
I can't let you leave here with that.
我不能让你把它带走
Maybe you won't have a choice.
或许这由不得你
Is that right?
是这样吗
I think I could take you.
我觉得我能拿下你
You've heard rumors I'm not as strong as I used to be.
你听说我不像以前那么强壮了吧
Something like that.
差不多
I said you can't leave with it.
我说了你不能带走它
I didn't say you couldn't read it.
但没说你不能看
Oh, God. Mom!
天哪 妈妈
What are you doing? What are you doing?
你在干什么 我还想问你呢
Nothing.
没啥
And how did you know I was here? Did you follow me?
你怎么知道我在这 你跟踪我吗
No, I'm getting ready for the Open House tomorrow.
不是 我在为明天的开放日做准备
The Open House is next week.
开放日是下周
Okay, I followed you.
好吧 我是跟踪了你
Honey, you come up here every weekend,
宝贝 你每个周末都来这
sometimes even during the week, and as far as I can tell,
有时不是周末也来 而据我所知
there's no boy involved,
你没交男朋友
so I really have no clue what you're up to.
所以我真的很好奇你要干什么
I'm trying to figure something out.
我在试着弄清一件事
Something important.
一件很重要的事
And honestly, mom, you don't need to be involved
而且说真的 妈妈 你没必要涉足
in every single detail of my life.
我生活的点点滴滴的
No. But I'd like to help if I can.
没错 但如果可以的话我想帮你
Do you know her?
你知道她吗
Meredith Walker.
梅里迪斯·沃克
Catch!
小心
That's why you're the Alpha.
所以你才是阿尔法狼
There's something different, isn't there?
有些不同了 对吗
I've got more fangs.
我的尖牙变多了
I noticed it during the quarantine.
隔离时发现的
I don't know why.
我不知道为什么
Maybe it's part of being an Alpha.
也许是阿尔法狼特有的
Like you're becoming more of a werewolf.
像是狼性更多了一些
Or more of a monster.
或者更像怪物了
What if it makes you stronger?
说不定它会使你更强壮呢
What if it's like you're growing?
说不定这是你成长的一部分
Evolving.
是进化
Looks like someone did something to it.
看起来是人为的
I think somebody did...
我想是的
The power's out in the whole building. I lost all the cameras.
整栋楼都停电了 监控都没了
Stay with Scott.
待在斯科特身边
Text me if you see or hear anything.
看到或者听到什么给我短♥信♥
This is a Sig Sauer P226 9mm.
这是把西格绍尔P226型9毫米手♥枪♥
I don't like guns.
我不喜欢枪
That's because you've never learned to use one.
那是因为你没学过怎么用
Or because I've been shot.
是因为我被打中过
Repeatedly.
很多次
You'll like this one.
你会喜欢这把的
The legal clip size in California is ten.
加利福尼亚的法定弹夹是10发
You always want to remember how many shots you fire.
一定要记住自己开了几枪
Running out of bullets can get you killed.
子弹用完的话可能会害死自己
It also makes you look stupid.
而且会让你看起来很傻
But using a gun isn't just about learning how to point and shoot.
但会瞄准射击不代表就会用枪
Why's that?
为什么
Because an average person can
因为常人都可以做到
move twenty-one feet in one-point-five seconds.
一秒半里移♥动♥6.5米
If they have a knife,
如果他们有刀
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表