剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Because...
因为
well...
好吧
dad's a very important teacher at the high school.
爸爸在那所高中地位很重要
In New York, I was a professor at Columbia.
在纽约 我可是哥伦比亚大学的教授
You'll make new friends. Not like these.
你会交到新朋友的 可是跟他们不一样
You don't know them like I do.
你不像我这么了解他们
Lydia, Stiles, Malia...
莉迪亚 斯泰尔斯 玛丽亚
And Scott?
还有斯科特
Who?
谁
He wasn't your first boyfriend
他不是你的第一个男友
and he won't be your last.
也不会是最后一个
He's not my boyfriend.
他不是我男友
Hey, Liam.
利亚姆
You want to explain what that was out there?
解释一下刚才是怎么回事
What do you mean?
什么意思
That little display. Your little circus act.
刚刚你小露身手的马戏表演啊
What circus act?
什么马戏
You caught every shot.
你接住了每个球
I was in goal.
我是守门员啊
Yeah, but nothing, not a single shot got past you.
是啊 但你竟然一个球都没漏过去
Yeah, I was the goalie.
因为我是守门员啊
You guys played this game before?
你俩打过曲棍球么
You're a freshman, right?
你是新生吧
Yeah.
对
But you weren't here last semester.
但你上学期不在
I transferred from Devenford Prep.
我是从德文福德预科转过来的
You transferred?
你是转来的
Yeah.
是啊
No, you got kicked out, didn't you?
不对 你是被学校开除了吧
All right. Look!
好吧
Kicked out or transferred, what do you guys care?
开除还是转学 和你们有什么关系
I came here to play lacrosse.
我是来打曲棍球的
The team could use a few good players, right? No.
球队也需要好选手啊 不是吗 不是
No, we don't need any more good players.
我们的好选手已经够多了
Actually, we could sort of use a couple.
其实还需要那么一两个
Okay, how'd you get this good?
好吧 那你怎么练出这技术的
Have you always been this good?
一开始就这么强吗
Or did it suddenly happen just once over night?
还是一夜之间突然变强的
Have you ever been out in the middle of the woods
你在月圆之夜是不是
during the night of a full... Stiles.
进过森林 斯泰尔斯
Look, I learned from my stepfather, all right?
都是我继父教我的 行吗
He made team captain when he was a sophomore.
他二年级的时候就是队长了
Like you.
和你一样
And yeah...
没错
I guess I'm just that good.
我就是天生这么强
He wasn't lying that time.
这句他可没说谎
I hate math. It's pointless.
我讨厌数学 根本毫无意义啊
It's school.
这就是上学啊
School is important, and math is essential.
上学很重要的 而数学很关键
To what?
哪关键了
Knowing how much to tip at restaurants.
这样你才能知道吃饭时候要给多少小费啊
And other less important things like medicine,
还有其他更不重要一点的科目 比如医学
economics, engineering...
经济 工程...
Tipping.
给小费
All right, volunteers to the board.
好 谁愿意上来回答问题
Lydia, Diego, Malia.
莉迪亚 迪亚戈 玛丽亚
I didn't volunteer.
我没举手啊
You did now. To the board.
算你举了 快上来吧
Did you go over the notes I gave you?
我给你的笔记你看了没
I didn't understand them.
我看不懂啊
X equals 25.
X等于25
And sweetheart?
还有 亲爱的
Put away the claws.
把爪子收起来
An axe murderer?
持斧杀人吗
A family-murdering axe murderer.
持斧杀了一家人
I already heard about it.
我听说了
Wait. What? You did? How?
等等 你听说了 从哪听说的啊
My mom called me. She knew we'd see it on the news.
我妈打电♥话♥告诉我的 她知道新闻会报道
Perfect. Let's go.
很好 我们走吧
We've got Econ in five minutes.
五分钟后经济课就要开始了
All right. Did you forget the part
好吧 你忘了还有个用斧子
about the family-murdering axe murderer?
杀了一家人的杀人犯逍遥法外了吗
Did you forget that your dad's the sheriff?
你忘了你老爸是警长了吗
They want us to stay out of it.
他们不想让我们插手
Are you guys kidding me?
你们搞什么
There's a family-murdering axe murderer
有个持斧杀了一家子的杀人犯啊
and we're not going to do anything about it?
我们就这么坐视不理吗
Maybe we should just let the adults handle it.
让大人们来处理可能比较好
So two of you, you just want to stay here,
那你们两个 就准备待在这里
school, go to class.
待在学校 上课
Never heard anything so irresponsible in my life.
真没见过比你们更不靠谱的了
See you at tryouts?
选拔赛见
Hey, so that thing you wanted to talk about...
你刚才不是想和我说什么事吗
Yeah. Yeah. Can we talk later? After tryouts?
对对 能迟点再说吗 等选拔赛过后
Do you mind waiting? It won't be that long.
你能等等我吗 不会太久的
I...
我...
Sure.
好吧
Great. See you then.
太好了 到时见
Oh, God.
天哪
I said I don't want anyone else on site.
我说了其他人别去现场
Review the photos. And don't blame me for the nightmares.
看看照片 到时做恶梦了可别怪我
But Sheriff, don't you feel like we're missing something?
头儿 你不觉得我们遗漏了点啥吗
Yeah. And that's why Agent McCall
是啊 所以麦高探员
is bringing in an expert from Quantico
从匡提科带回了
who deals with exactly this kind of thing.
专门研究这领域的专家
You mean the US Marshal?
你是指那位法警
What US Marshal?
哪个法警
I called about the case file.
我是来要案卷的
It was the first kiss since our actual first kiss.
这是我俩真正意义上的初吻
That's good. You kissed her.
多好啊 你亲了她
I did.
我是亲了
But I didn't.
但又不算亲吻
Was... was it on the lips?
是亲嘴吗
Yeah.
是的
Was there tongue?
舌吻吗
No. I...
不是
It was like how you kiss your grandmother
就好像五岁时亲你祖母的
when you're five.
那种感觉
Chaste.
纯洁之吻
You gave her a chaste kiss.
你给了她纯洁的一吻
Yeah, and now it's...
是啊 所以现在...
It's all weird.
我很纠结
It's all completely weird and I...
太不可思议了
I don't know what to do.
我都不知该咋办了
Maybe I should text her. No.
也许我该发短♥信♥给她 别
Just no with the texts.
千万别发短♥信♥
As a reminder, it's an open tryout today.
提醒各位 今天是公开选拔
All positions available.
所有位置都空着
This is a rebuilding season, people.
是时候重建队伍了 同志们
Jackson's gone, Lahey's gone.
杰克逊走了 莱希走了
Greenberg, the one guy I actually wanted gone...
唯一一个我不想留下的格林伯格
was held back. Again.
也再一次离开了
Get your asses on the field.
还不给我滚回训练场
Hey, Coach...
教练
I just wanted to ask if...
我只想问...
I was still... if I'm... you know...
我是不是... 还在...
You're on the team, McCall.
你还在队里 麦高
But... but am I...
但我...
everything that I was on the team before?
还打原来的位置吗
All positions are open.
位置都是公开竞争的
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表