剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday, dear Stacey*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
印第安纳州 美乐蒂山脉
孩子们 进来
Hey, kids, come on inside.
马上就要切蛋糕了
We're gonna cut the cake soon.
拜托 妈妈 我想去参加派对
Please, Mom. I want to go to the party.
不行 丽贝卡
No, Rebecca.
-为什么不行 -你自己知道的
- Why not? - You know why not.
你今天闹得很难堪
You made a scene at the store today.
我只是想要那个娃娃
I just wanted that doll.
是我太宠你了
I spoil you too much, as it is.
爸爸肯定会让我去的
Daddy would let me go.
你♥爸♥爸有任务 你只能和我一起了
Well, your dad's out on call, so you're stuck with me.
我叫布鲁斯 我刚搬到这里来
I'm Bruce. I just moved in.
你叫什么
What's your name?
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
你想去参加派对吗 丽贝卡
Do you want to go to the party, Rebecca?
-我去不了 -为什么
- I can't. - Why not?
我妈妈说的
My mom said so.
我没看到你妈妈啊
Well, I don't see your mom.
走吧 就在街对面
Come on. It's right across the street.
肯定很好玩的
It'll be fun.
走吧
Come on!
-那是干什么的 -这是驴尾巴
- What's that for? - That's a donkey tail.
我们马上就要一起玩贴驴尾巴游戏了
We're gonna play pin the tail on the donkey in a little bit.
我们什么时候开礼物
When can we open presents?
等我们吃好了蛋糕和冰淇淋就可以开礼物了
We'll open presents after we have cake and ice cream.
好了 孩子们
All right, children,
该吃蛋糕和冰淇淋了
I think it's time for cake and ice cream.
你应该拿一个
You should take one.
苏西今天有这么多礼物
Susie has so many presents,
但你却一个都没有
and you didn't get anything today.
这里面肯定会有一个洋娃娃的
I bet there's a doll in there somewhere.
去吧 没人在看
Go on. No one's looking.
不知道这是什么
I wonder what it is.
是你偷的
You stole that.
坏姑娘
Bad girl.
丽贝卡
Rebecca?
这孩子
That girl.
麦克奈德
不
No!
逐星女
第二季 第一集
暑 校
安全了
All clear!
她说安全了 伙计们
She said all clear, guys.
没有超级反派吗
So, no supervillains?
你查看过垃圾箱里了吗
Did you check inside the trash can?
你在嘲讽 我明白
Sarcasm. Duly noted.
在宵禁前 我还有27分钟
So I've got 27 minutes until curfew.
我们再绕着木屋便利店巡逻一圈
How 'bout we do one more loop around the Sub Shack?
贝丝 有什么异常吗
Beth, any sign of trouble?
护目镜 请回应
Goggles. Checking in.
再次回应
Again. Ha.
有什么情况吗
Anything out there?
-正在搜索 -喂
- Searching. - Hello?
正在搜索 正在搜索
Searching. Searching.
没有了查克 这些事都没有什么意思
These things just aren't as much fun without Chuck.
正在搜索 搜索完成
Searching. Scanning complete.
嗯 什么都没有
Yep. Nothing.
没有警报 没有发现赌徒
No trouble alerts. No trace of the Gambler
辛迪·伯曼和所罗门·格兰迪的踪影
or Cindy Burman or Solomon Grundy.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
我已经打败了格兰迪 那个赌徒就是胆小鬼
I've beat Grundy, okay, and the Gambler's a wimp,
辛迪·格曼可能在坍塌的时候
and Cindy Burman probably got crushed with Brainwave
和脑波一起被砸死了
when the dish caved in.
我可不敢这么说 其他人可能...
I doubt it, and the others could--
还有什么其他人 考特
What others, Court?
冰柱碎成了几千片
Icicle was shattered into a thousand pieces.
龙王已经死了
Dragon King is dead.
运动大♥师♥和虎女被关了起来
Tigress and Sportsmaster-- they're locked up.
不义协会已经完蛋了 全完蛋了
The ISA are done. All of them.
今晚就到此为止吧 考特
I think we should call it a night, Court.
我也这么觉得
Me too.
走吧
Yeah. Come on.
我们可是美国正义协会啊
We're the Justice Society of America.
我们不能放弃
We can't quit.
我们没有放弃 我们还是美国正义协会
We're not quitting. We're still the JSA.
如果哪里出事的话
And if something happens,
我们还是会换上战服上战场的
we'll suit up, and we'll be there.
但是现在我们保护的小镇
But right now we're protecting a town
平安无事
that doesn't really need it.
好吧 或许我们可以减少晚上巡逻的次数
Okay. Maybe we can cut patrol back
从一周七次改为一周六次
from seven nights a week to six.
晚安
Good night.
回见
Later.
我要再巡逻一次
Well, I'm gonna do that last loop,
如果有谁改主意的话
so if anyone changes their mind,
明早十点木屋见
meet me at the Sub Shack in ten.
好嘞 没问题 收到
Okay. No problem. I got it.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
你永远不会背弃我的 对吧
You'll never quit on me, will you?
考特 现在才早上4点
Court? It's 4:00 in the morning.
你在干吗呢
What are you doing down here?
我在查美国正义协会的档案
Going through the JSA files.
拜托别告诉我你一晚上没睡
Please don't tell me you've been up all night.
我们说好要彼此坦诚相待的 所以
We agreed to be honest with each other, so...
没错 我一晚上没睡
I have been up all night, yes.
但是 我有很正当的理由
But with good reason.
好吧 那你的历史期末考试怎么办
Okay, well, what about your history final?
那个小菜一碟 皮尔·德加顿出什么事了
Oh, I'll ace that. What happened to Per Degaton?
皮尔·德加顿
Per Degaton?
闪电侠把他驱逐到了另一条时间线上
The Flash banished him to an alternate timeline.
不管这个了 那就
Whatever...that means.
黑荆棘刺呢
Blackbriar Thorn.
88年的时候绿灯侠消灭了他
Green Lantern destroyed him in '88.
-闪击男爵呢 -够了 考特 好吗
- Baron Blitzkrieg. - That's enough, Court, okay.
这才哪到哪儿啊 帕特
It's not nearly enough, Pat.
作为逐星女 保持警惕是我的职责
I've got a responsibility as Stargirl to stay vigilant.
好吧 听着
Okay, look.
作为考特妮·惠特摩尔 你有责任
You got a responsibility as Courtney Whitmore
过好日常生活 而不是这些事 好吗
to focus on normal life instead of this stuff, okay?
这些事是我的使命
This stuff is my destiny.
你的使命不只是逐星女 好吗
Your destiny isn't just about being Stargirl, okay?
你应该好好上学 取得好成绩
It's about going to school, getting good grades,
干出一番事业
working towards a career.
为逐星女的事业奋斗
A career as Stargirl.
帕特
Pat, just...
在我自己的父亲没有选我时 宇宙之杖选择了我
the Staff chose me when my own dad didn't
原因不只是因为不义协会
for a reason that clearly goes beyond the Injustice Society.
我是说 显而易见
I mean, look at the obvious.
我们阻止了不义协会 而宇宙之杖还亮着
We stopped the ISA, and the Staff is still lighting up.
它还没有熄灭 那就意味着我得继续战斗
It's still working, so that means I have to be.
好吧 没有那么简单 考特
Okay, well, it's not that simple, Court.
做超级英雄并不意味着你其他生活
Being a superhero doesn't mean that the rest of your life
就要为此让步
takes a backseat.
你要学会平衡两者的关系
It's about finding a balance.
利用你现在的闲暇时间
Taking advantage of times like these.
现阶段风平浪静 是好事
The fact that things are quiet? That's a good thing.
只是我们觉得风平浪静
We just think it's quiet.
我们没看到坏人不代表他们不存在
Just because we don't see it doesn't mean it's not there.
如果我们想要发现并阻止坏人的行动
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表