剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
我说不清楚牛 特别奇怪
I don't know. The whole thing was weird.
考特尼我们真的该走了
You know, Court, we should really get going
因为你妈妈有那个安排
'cause your mom had that...thing planned.
回见
See you.
考特尼该走了
Court, we should go.
我们回头再聊
We'll talk later.
我会来找你的 好吗
I'll find you, okay?
♪
辛迪回来了 而且黑暗钻石在他手上
Cindy's back, and she has the black diamond.
我们得找到她-先从她家里开始
Yeah, we got to find her. - We start at her house.
我去召集队员拿上我的星权
I'll call the others and get my Staff.
我去启动星条机器人
I'll get S.T.R.I.P.E.
休息站见
Meet you at the Pit Stop.
那摩托车呢
What about a motorbike?
比较有冒险气质的选择
Seem like the adventurous type.
也许你也到了自己一个人去
Maybe it's time to get out on your own
驾车邀游的年纪了
and hit the open road.
多大了2223
What are you, 22, 23?
齐克我才15岁
Zeek, I'm 15.
Oh. Got some size on you.
Oh. Got some size on you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我爸爸说不要让我碰有轮子的东西
My dad said nothing with wheels anyway.
就让我学着零件的拆装♥修♥复就行
Just something we could take apart and rebuild,
那种不会弄死自己的
like, can't kill myself on.
比如收音机闹钟
Like a clock radio. - Hmm.
虽然这东西我不是很感兴趣但
It's not exactly what I had in mind, but...
Yeah.
Yeah.
你知道什么东西没轮子吗
Well, you know what ain't got wheels?
机器人
Robots.
Yeah.
Yeah.
这倒没错
That is true.
Mm-hmm.
Mm-hmm.
我最近正好在给星条机器人打造
I just so happen to be building S.T.R.I.P.E.
12英尺的电锯
a 12-foot chain saw.
而且啊
And you know what?
一个轮子都没有
Not a wheel in sight.
老天好啊
My God, yes.
那肯定也有我能参与打造的部件吧
There's got to be something I could build for it, right?
就是这个意思 小子
That's the spirit, kid.
你有无限可能
Yes, the possibilities are limitless.
只管尽情释放你的想象力
Just let your imagination run wild.
而且记住很重要的一件事
And remember one important thing,
我小时候我爷爷教给我的
something my granddaddy
要是你弄坏了 就得买♥♥下来
you break it, you buy it.
♪
Huh.
Huh.
就你咯
Bingo.
♪
你好麦克
Hi, Mike.
你要是来买♥♥巨型钻头的
If you're here to buy a giant drill bit,
那你不太走运
you're out of luck.
这个归我了
This one is mine.
不不不 离我远点
No, no, no, no, no, you stay away from me,
你个疯子
you pom-pom psycho.
Aww.
Aww.
逐星女的小♥弟♥弟♥居然区起来了
Look at Stargirl's baby brother acting so tough.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我想你帮我
I want your help.
是吗我帮不到你
Yeah? You're beyond my help.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
我已经集结了一支队伍麦克
I've put together a team, Mike.
你是其中至关重要的一环
And you are a vital part of it.
你觉得我会加入
You think I'll join?
我为什么会加入
Why would I ever do that?
不是的天
No, no. Oh, my God.
不好意思不是的
I'm sorry. No, no.
我要你干什么
Why would I ever want you?
你和你父亲一样
You're just like your father.
什么都做不了 麦克
You don't do anything, Mike.
我压根没考虑过让你加入
No, membership was never on the table.
但我的反逐星女小队
But my little anti-Stargirl squad
有个非常重要的任务要给你
still has a very important job for you.
你要来当诱饵
You're gonna be the bait.
♪
Ah!
Ah!
♪
Whoo!
Whoo!
尔好杜根先生
Hi, Mr. Dugan.
♪
先别激动 好吗
Just hold on. All right?
我我想说话
I'm not gonna harm a child.
好的
Cool with me.
你是听到了恶魔的低语了
♪
我不会对孩子下手
Okay, look, I'm not gonna hit
明白吗
a kid, all right?
Yep.
Yep.
蓝谷镇还有没有普通小孩哪
Are any of the kids in this town normal?
♪
♪
♪
Hey!
Hey!
他是我爸的朋友
He's my dad's friend.
我们的目标是机器人
We're here for the robot.
♪
他不接电♥话♥
He's not picking up.
我们会找到麦克的
We'll find Mike.
那帕特呢
What about Pat?
也脑震荡非常严重
He has a really bad concussion.
但香普尔医生说
But Dr. Chapel said that...
他会没事的
he should be okay.
♪
我们不该分头行动
We shouldn't have split up.
我应该和他一起去休息站的
I should have gone to the Pit Stop with him,
也许那样,-不不
and then maybe-- - No, no.
打住这不是你的错
Stop.
不是你的错
It's not your fault. -
♪
这里发生什么了
What the hell happened?
我觉得是艾萨克?鲍温干的
I think Isaac Bowin did this.
不
No.
是阿尔特弥斯·克罗克
It was Artemis Crock.
她说 她知道是谁把她父母送进监狱的
She told me she knew who put her parents away.
她想复仇
She's out for blood.
艾萨克还去了趟餐厅
Well, Isaac came to the diner.
像个跟踪狂似的
He was acting all stalker-y,
mumbling about his mom,
mumbling about his mom,
仿佛我们和她的死有关
like we had something to do with her death.
现在说得通了
Makes sense now.
听以坏人的孩子开始组队了
So the bad guys' kids are working together?
辛迪·伯曼是幕后黑手
Cindy Burman is behind this.
我敢打包票
I'll bet you anything.
♪
辛迪·伯曼
Cindy Burman?
卡梅伦说她回蓝谷镇
Cameron said she's back in Blue Valley.
如果戴辛格先生的画是在表达什么的话
And if Mr. Deisinger's painting means anything,
她手里有黑暗钻石
she has the black diamond.
听以 不管天蚀现在是在干什么
So...whatever's happening with Eclipso,
辛迪脱不了干系
Cindy's behind it.
Mm.
Mm.
麦克你还好吗
Mike, are you okay?
想我了吗新来的
Miss me, New Girl?
当然 你现在也不算新来的了
Of course, you're not so new anymore.
麦克在哪儿
Where's Mike?
别担心
Don't worry.
暂时好些
He's doing better than his dad...for now.
What do you want?
What do you want?
我想伤害你
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表