剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
- That's a great sweater. - Thank you.
迈克 你还好吗 盛了足够绿叶菜吗
Mike, how you doing? You getting enough vegetables?
-当然了 -看起来很不错
- Oh, yeah. - This looks so good.
不 那是最后一根吸管 该死
No! This is the last straw, damn it!
-迈克 -天啊 伙计 站住
- Mike! - Golly, gee, Buddy! Stop!
-都还好吧 -嗯
- Everything okay? - Yeah.
一切都很好
Everything's great.
我只是
I just...
怎么了
What is it?
我有东西一直想给你
Something I've been waiting to give to you for a long time.
现在拆吗
Now?
全世界最好的爸爸
World's greatest Dad.
我很喜欢
I love it.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
圣诞快乐 帕特
Merry Christmas, Pat.
圣诞快乐 考特
Merry Christmas, Court.
好了 惠特摩尔-杜根一家 来吧
All right, Whitmore-Dugans, let's do this.
蓝谷
加州 北好莱坞
大楼管♥理♥员♥
-有什么事吗 -我找帕特·杜根
- Can I help you? - I'm looking for Pat Dugan.
他不住在这里了 搬走了
He doesn't live here. Moved.
好几个月前的事了
Months ago now.
你知道我该上哪里找他吗
Any idea Where I can find him?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是一个老朋友
I'm an old friend.
我叫希尔维斯特·彭伯顿
Name's Sylvester Pemberton.
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表