剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
两个小馅饼·上菜
Two patty melts--order up.
你还好吧
You got it?
没问题 谢谢你玛利亚
Yeah, I think so. Thanks, Maria.
你干的不错
You're doing great.
东西来咯
Okay, guys.
以啊你-你的
Look at you. - For you.
还有你的
And for you.
我点的是草莓的
I ordered a strawberry one.
我的也不要奶油
And no whipped cream on mine.
Wait. Ugh, sorry.
Wait. Ugh, sorry.
别急多练练就熟悉
Hey, you'll get the hang of it.
巧克力的我也喜欢
I like chocolate, too.
瑞克可以帮我把奶油吃掉
And Rick can have my whipped cream.
好耶
Great!
我们来总结一下目前的发现
Okay, let's summarize what we found out so far.
黑暗刚石来自这个地方
So the black diamond is from this place
恶魔岛
called Diablo Island.
魔鬼岛
"Devil Island"?
听起来可真不吉利
That's not ominous at all.
应该是在这附近
It's somewhere around here.
为什么地图上没有呢
Why isn't it on the map?
因为制♥作♥地图时被去掉了
Because they took it off.
你看 在19世纪时的各种地图上都有
Look, it's all over maps back in the 1800s.
但是在1832年左右
But then around 1832,
恶魔岛就不见
Diablo Island stopped appearing,
就好像他们不想让人去一样
like they didn't want anyone to go there.
为什么
Why?
因为去的人没人能回来
Because no one ever came back.
传说是岛上住看两个部落
The legend goes, there were two warring tribes
他们分别在岛的两边
living on different sides of the island.
其中一个部落召唤了一个邪恶的魔鬼
One of the tribes summoned an evil entity of vengeance,
并把它困在
trapping it in what...
似乎是黑暗钻石的东西里
sounds like the black diamond.
那黑暗钻石为什么会跑到这来呢
How did the black diamond end up here?
一个叫做布鲁斯·戈登的探险家
An explorer named Bruce Gordon
重新发现了恶魔岛但等他到那时
rediscovered Diablo Island, but when he got there,
岛上的人都死了很多年
everyone on it had been dead for decades.
这个布鲁斯·戈登就写了这些书
It's the same Bruce Gordon that wrote some of these books.
在那个年代他是个有名的探险家
He was a famous explorer in his day.
是这个戈登,在岛上发现了钻石么
So this Gordon guy found the diamond there?
上面没写
It doesn't say,
但是他是唯一去到岛上又回来了的人
but he was the only person who ever returned.
然后呢-我不知道了
Then what? - I don't know.
在他从岛上回来之后的消息没有任何记载
There's nothing online or off about Bruce Gordon
不管是网上还是书籍
after he came back from the island.
天蚀也一样
Or Eclipso.
那我们接下来要怎么做
So what do we do next?
尤兰达 来端盘
Yolanda, your order's up.
好的谢谢你去工作吧
Okay. Thanks. - Go get back to work.
我们已经找遍图书馆了所以我想
We've exhausted the library, so I'm gonna go
去一趟二手书店看看能不能找到些什么
to the used-book store to see if I can find anything else.
我继续尝试恢复恰克
I'll keep trying to get Chuck back online.
也许他能帮我们打开关于天蚀的档案
Maybe he can help us open the files on Eclipso.
我得去喂狗了
I've got to feed the dog.
给我来一打奶酪汉堡还有薯条打包带走好吗
Can I get a dozen cheeseburgers to go and some fries?
你不是认真的吧
Are you serious?
嘿尤兰达下班后我们再见哈
Hey, we'll all meet up after Yolanda's shift.
好吧
Okay.
你这
So what kind of dog did you get?
大狗
A big one.
♪
♪
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这是你父母和我父母
This is where your parents and mine
想要拯救世界的地方
tried to save the world...
可是正义协会杀了他们
until the JSA killed them.
♪
♪
爸爸
Dad.
他叫小提琴手
He was called The Fiddler.
小提琴手
The Fiddler?
♪
♪
我不会拉小提琴
I can't play that.
你会学的
Well, you'll learn.
♪
♪
♪
♪
Hi. - Oh.
Hi. - Oh.
Oh!
Oh!
能为您做点什么小姐
What can I do for you, young lady?
我想知道你们有没有关于这位
I was wondering if you had any books
著名考古学家的书
on this kind of famous archaeologist
或者他写的书额布鲁斯·戈登
or books written by him-- um, Bruce Gordon?
好像没有误
I'm not sure I have anything,
但关于库克船长和罗伯特?里普利这些人的书
but everyone from Captain Cook to Robert Ripley
都放在那最左边
will be back there, far left.
谢谢
Thanks. - Mm-hmm.
你好啊 怀特曼小姐
Ah, hello, Miss Whitmore.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我知道你在计划什么 阴影
And I know what you're planning, Shade.
♪
♪
你想要黑暗钻石 和天蚀联手
You want the black diamond so you can team up with Eclipso
去
to do...
行恶
something bad.
我们会阻止你的
We're going to stop you.
超级恶棍联手真的吗
A supervillain team-up. Really?
这就是你的想象力吗
That's the vast scope of your imagination?
常有的事 冰柱和脑波就是例子
It happens. Icicle and Brainwave.
我就先不计较你把我
I'll ignore the insult of comparing me
跟那两个废物相提开论
to those two incompetents.
♪
♪
但目前为止
But by far the greater slight
是觉得我想和大蚀合伙
is assuming I seek to conspire with Eclipso.
有什么不能的 你和他一样坏
Why wouldn't you? You're just as bad as he is.
你杀了午夜神医
You killed Doctor Mid-Nite.
天啊
Oh, my.
说得这么肯定
And said with such conviction.
你当时肯定在场的吧
You were there, I assume.
帕特在-当然了
Pat was. - Oh, yes, of course.
亲爱的星条
Dear old S.T.R.I.P.E.-sy.
真有意思 他告诉你的事都是
You know, it's interesting the things he chooses to tell you
他精心挑选过的 你这好骗的
and those he doesn't, you poor deluded...
小屁孩
child.
你知道坏和恶
Don't you know there's a difference
是有区别的吗
between bad and evil?
我不止一次被人说邪恶
I've been called wicked more than once.
A law broken here, rule bent there,
A law broken here, rule bent there,
世事无常啊
the odd life taken.
但所有人都活该
But nobody that didn't deserve it.
但天蚀可就不一样了
Eclipso, on the other hand...
他杀了麦克奈德的女儿
He killed McNider's daughter.
她才十岁
She was ten years old.
等等
Wait.
什么
What?
天蚀杀了麦克奈德的女儿
Eclipso killed Dr. McNider's daughter?
你看 刚才你还确信满满呢
Now, look, a moment ago, you were so sure of everything.
等我找到黑暗钻石
When I find the black diamond,
我打算把它扔到海里
I intend to throw it in the deepest,
最深最黑的地方
darkest part of the ocean
这样天蚀旧再也伤害不了任何人
so that Eclipso may never hurt anyone ever again.
♪
♪
你为何要那样做
Why would you do that?
这个嘛
Oh, well, um...
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表