剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
And someone else had The Thunderbolt before you.
事实是他有过十亿不同的人
The fact is he's had like a billion different people--
听看 我不是故意要抛弃的
Look, I didn't mean to give it up.
那你为什么要呢
Then why did you?
我只是说我希望他在更好的人手里
I just said I kind of wished he was in better hands.
Wait. What?
Wait. What?
我算更好的人吗
You thought I was better hands?
我不知道
I don't know.
The Thunderbolt must have read my mind or something,
The Thunderbolt must have read my mind or something,
但他糊涂了选了你
but he messed up and picked you.
我怎么就算好人了
How exactly am I better hands?
我不知道
I don't know.
♪
你比我更有条理
I mean, you're more organized than me,
你能提前完成你的白程
and you do finish your route early,
有些人就喜欢这样的
which some people tend to like.
但别太自信好吗
But don't get too confident, all right?
标准很低的
The bar is very low.
♪
The Thunderbolt's not just about the wishes.
The Thunderbolt's not just about the wishes.
我已经好久没跟人玩得这么开心
I haven't had fun hanging out with somebody in forever.
♪
好吧
Okay, but listen.
如果你想留下这支笔没问题
If you want to keep the pen, fine.
我明白了
I get it.
但随之而来的
But then you've got the responsibility
是责任
that comes with it.
♪
你得帮我们拯救世界
You gotta help us save the world.
贾基姆
Jakeem.
轮到你洗碗了
It's your turn to do the dishes.
我现在很忙
I'm busy right now!
我要拯救世界
I have to save the world.
爸爸贾基姆不洗碗
Dad! Jakeem won't do the dishes!
好好好我马上下来
Okay, okay, okay, okay. I'll be right down.
Losers.
Losers.
在我们去拯救世界之前你能帮我洗碗吗
Before we go save the world, can you help me do the dishes?
Stay out of trouble, okay?
Stay out of trouble, okay?
我想你可能需要搭便车
Thought you might need a ride.
They said my uncle dropped the charges?
They said my uncle dropped the charges?
为什么
Why?
不知道上车吧
No idea. Jump in.
我们能行的
We got this.
嘿你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
考特尼有人来看你
Courtney, you have a visitor.
谢谢怀特曼女士-嗯不客气
Thanks, Ms. Whitmore. - Yeah. You're welcome.
尤兰达-你疯了吗
Yolanda. - Are you out of your mind?
也许吧
Maybe?
你找辛迪伯曼来帮你阻止天蚀
You asked Cindy Burman to help you stop Eclipso?
好吧这并不完全准确
Okay, that's not exactly accurate.
但我们都需要合作
But we all need to work together.
她一有机会就会在背后捕你一刀的
She'll stab you in the back the first chance she gets.
你知道的对吧
You know that, right?
她可能还在和天蚀合作
She might still be working with Eclipso.
在他对她做了那些事后
That's definitely not happening.
这绝对不可能
After what he did to her.
还记得我们第一次见面吗
Hey, remember when we first met?
故人的敌人就是我的朋友
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"?
The only reason I'm back
The only reason I'm back
就是保护所有人不受那个疯子的伤害
is to protect everyone from that psycho.
了 我也要走
Once she's gone, so am I.
好吧-好的
Yeah. Okay. - Okay.
明白了
Got it.
♪
我的制♥服♥呢
Where's my suit?
♪
♪
我看到你了
I see you.
尔能看见我吗
Can you see me?
♪
♪
你想要什么 新来的
What do you want, new girl?
尔很清楚你去见尤兰达
You knew exactly what you were doing
是在干什么
going to see Yolanda.
是啊把她玩弄于股掌之间
Yeah. Played her like a fiddle.
为什么-这重要吗
Why? - Does it matter?
她回来了不是吗
She's back, isn't she? -
她会比你坚持得更久
She's gonna last longer than you.
她已经接受了自己的黑暗面
She's already embraced her dark side.
尤兰达在战斗时就会释放它
Yolanda unleashes it when she fights.
她屈服了 你最好也这么做
She gives into it, and you better do the same.
走向阴暗面
Get dirty.
就像以前的正义协会一样
Just like the old JSA did.
你怎么知道的-我好好做功课了
How did you know that? - I do my research.
说到天蚀
When it comes to Eclipso,
你得以毒攻毒
you have to fight fire with fire.
♪
就得做坏人
You have to be bad to defeat evil.
♪
♪
♪
♪
♪
♪
♪
你终干决定接了是吗
You finally decided to pick up, hmm?
是是我
Yes, it's me.
你们都得回蓝谷
You all need to come back to Blue Valley.
♪
护目镜卡住了
The goggles are still freezing up.
我们需要一个更大的计算机系统来帮助找到天蚀
We need a bigger computer system to help find Eclipso.
不义协会的主机在这里吗
The ISA mainframe is in here?
有很多信息你需要知道 但是是的
There's a lot to fill you in on, but yeah.
我爸爸总是最后一个走的
My dad's always the last one at work.
他能帮我们进去
He can help us get in.
Hi.
Hi.
我一直在等你
I've been waiting for you.
♪
我希望你不是还在因为
I hope you're not still mad at me...
我对你女儿所做的一切生我的气
for what I did to your little girl.
♪
你可以别演了 我们看到的是真实的你
You can drop the act. We see you for what you are.
我也看到的是真实的你
And I see you for what you are.
我刚发了警报大家都要来
I just sent a trouble alert. Everyone's coming.
这正是我所希望的 因为我需要你们都在这里
That's what I was hoping for. Because I need you all here.
只有你们都来了才管用
It only works if you're all here.
♪
什么才管用
What works?
寻找内心的黑暗
Finding the darkness within.
♪
什么内心的黑暗
The darkness within what?
♪
考特尼·怀特曼
Courtney Whitmore.
♪
♪
很快我就会蚕食
Soon, I will feed...
你的整个世界
on your entire world.
♪
我会变成你们的神
And I will become your god.
♪
不
No!
Greg, move your head.
Greg, move your head.
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表