剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
Look at all these.
Look at all these.
Remember what The Thunderbolt said?
Remember what The Thunderbolt said?
迈克很孤独
Mike's...lonely.
我没忘
No, I know,
谢谢你提醒
and I appreciate your reminding me.
我会记住的
I'll keep that in mind.
我有很多 后面还有一堆
Got plenty of them. Got a pile out back.
我去给你找个好的
I'll find you a good one.
两位好啊
Hey, guys.
杜根你过得如何
Oh, hey there, Dugan. - How you doing?
你看她能给全家带来欢乐的宝贝
Well, here she is. Fun for the whole family.
如果你现在买♥♥下 给你50块优♥惠♥
$50 discount if you take her away right now.
我们没打算
Yeah, well, we're not gonna
搞辆旅行车的齐克
be getting a station wagon, Zeek,
但很感谢你打电♥话♥给我
but I do appreciate your calling me,
很高兴见到你
and it's good to see you.
嗯一样
Yeah, you too.
你在做什么呢
So what are you doing?
想帮忙-通过买♥♥车
Trying to help. - By buying a car?
嗯是的
Well, yeah.
我想一旦它升级一下
I figured once it's souped up,
可以当作逃跑车
it would be a good getaway car
给大家用
for the team.
好的杜根
Okay, Dugan.
好吧
Okay.
优♥惠♥75美元最后的报价买♥♥吧
$75 off, final offer. Take her away!
齐克你能
Say, Zeek, you mind
让我们单独谈谈吗
just giving us a minute so we can talk?
哦当然
Oh, yeah, sure thing.
你们需要多少时间都可以
You all take all the time you need.
别忘了 你弄坏了
you break it--
就得买♥♥下来懂
You buy it, got it.
我记得
Hey. - I remember.
我喜欢这句话,还挺上
I like that, got a nice ring to it.
再见
Miss.
迈克 你不能把我和芭芭拉
So, Mike, you can't be dragging me and Barb
拖到这里来 好吗
all the way out here, okay?
我不介意赶路
I don't mind the trip.
我很欣赏你的主动 迈克
I appreciate the initiative, Mike, the drive.
我希望你在学校和工作中都有这种冲劲
I mean, I wish you had it in school and at your job,
但也得是对着可以努力实现的目标
but it's a goal we can work towards,
现在发生的事 很危险
but what's going on now, it's dangerous.
我知道阴影我
I know. The Shade, I was--
还有更多
And more.
我理解你的泪丧迈克真的
I get your frustration, Mike, more than you know, okay?
我理解
I understand it.
♪
我们弄-
So let's find a JSA project
正义协会的项目吧
that we can work on.
我们一起-真的吗
Together. - Really?
是的就
Yeah, you know,
我们从小的开始
we'll start with a small one and--
好好-可以吗
Yeah, yeah, it's-- - Okay?
好啊太棒了
It's cool. It's great.
肯定会很棒,是啊
It'll be good. Yeah.
太棒了-是的
Awesome. - Yeah.
♪
谢了爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
不客气
You got it.
好吧我们回家吧
All right. Let's head home.
一下雨 奶奶的膝盖就疼
Abuela's knees always ache when it rains.
你的头痛怎么样
How are your headaches?
其实好多了
Better, actually.
我的注意力都在天蚀身上
I've been so focused on Eclipso.
也许这让我暂时忽略了之前发生的事
Maybe it's taken my mind off what happened a bit.
你先走
You go on ahead.
帕特和我妈妈
Look, Pat and my mom
说不管我们面对的是什么
said no matter what we're dealing with,
我们也得先过好自己的人生
we can't let the rest of our lives fall apart.
我等会来找你-考特尼
I'll--I'll catch up. - Courtney.
如果有什么大事发生 发短♥信♥给我
If anything big happens, text me.
♪
哇真是开始好看起了
Whoa. It's really coming along.
谢谢
Thanks.
我喜欢这些颜色
I love the colors.
那是
Is that...
对画好了就是我爸爸了
Yeah, it's gonna be my dad.
我想给你看个东西
You know, I wanted to show you something,
但会有点奇怪
but it's--it's kind of weird.
怎么个奇怪
Weird how?
Well, usually I do still lifes,
Well, usually I do still lifes,
但最近我开始尝试
but lately, I've started trying my hand
at people.
at people.
♪
是我
It's me.
Yeah.
Yeah.
♪
♪
你被赐福了
You have been blessed.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是你的灵感
I am your inspiration, your muse.
尔的才能理应再次为世人所知 不是吗
Your artistry deserves to be witnessed again, doesn't it?
是的-你看到了什么
Yes. - What do you see?
♪
什么都没看到
Nothing.
你看到了什么
What...do...you...see?
我看到了
I see.
我现在看到了
I see it now.
真美
It's beautiful.
那就让全世界看到
Show the world.
♪
Wow.
Wow.
我妈妈超喜欢这个院子
My mom loved the yard.
听以才买♥♥下这房♥子
That's why they bought the house.
为了这个花♥园♥
For the gardens.
我祖父母想搬家但是
My grandparents want to move, but...
蓝谷镇是我的家
Blue Valley is my home.
至少到我毕业为止
At least until I graduate.
然后呢-我不确定
Then what? - Well, I don't know.
我想也许我可以像我妈妈一样去艺术学校
I thought maybe I'd go to art school like my mom,
但现在很多人都告诉我
but now so many people have told me
我爸爸对他们生活的改变
how much my dad has changed their lives,
当艺术家似乎有点自私
being an artist feels kind of selfish.
否认你的天赋也可能有点自私啊
Denying the world of your talent could seem selfish too.
♪
对不起只是
Oops. Sorry, just--
Um...
Um...
还好吗
Everything okay?
嗯我
Yeah, I--
Um...
Um...
我得走了
I have to go.
我很抱
I'm so sorry.
我的画把你吓坏了吧
The drawing weirded you out, didn't it?
不不是的
No! Not at all.
你想画我画多少次都可以
You can sketch me as many times as you want.
我真的得走了
I--I really have to go.
你去年就是这么对我的考特尼
You did this to me last year, Courtney.
你总是要么离开
You always leave.
或根本不出现
Or never show.
最后一次了
Last time.
我保证
I promise.
我真的很抱兼
I'm really sorry.
♪
♪
♪
我追踪了天气规律
I've been tracking the weather patterns
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表