剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
♪
Okay.
Okay.
♪
珍妮
Jennie, hey.
没关系的 试着冷静下来
It's okay, all right? Just try and be calm.
你不需要一个人面对
You're not alone in this.
♪
♪
你弟弟怎么了
Now, what's happened to your brother?
He was arrested for shoplifting
He was arrested for shoplifting
a few months ago,
a few months ago,
结果到了这里
but ended up here.
接下来的一周就消失了
Then he vanished last week.
也就在外面我知道他需要我的帮助
He's out there somewhere, and I know he needs my help.
我能感觉的至
I can feel it.
也有这张照片
He has this picture.
和我一样
The same one I do.
也许他也在找我
Maybe he's looking for me too.
也许他就是因为找我才惹上了麻烦
Maybe that's why he got into trouble.
I'm sorry about the fires.
I'm sorry about the fires.
我真心很抱歉但是
I really am, but...
他是我的家人
he's my family.
你会做任何事情来保护你的家人
You'd do anything to protect your family.
在所不辞
You just do.
♪
♪
Hello? - Mr. Bones?
Hello? - Mr. Bones?
请讲-这是护士勒夫
Speaking. - This is Nurse Love.
你知道陶德·莱斯有个姐姐吗
Did you know that Todd Rice has a sister?
不不知道
No, I didn't.
我觉得你也许对这件事感兴趣
I thought you might find that interesting.
我觉得他们不会回来了
No. I don't think they'll be back.
我告诉他们陶德不在
I told them Todd wasn't here.
♪
Yes.
Yes.
是当然
Yes, of course.
♪
快来 你得来看看
Come on! You gotta check this out!
♪
那是什么
What is that?
我觉得是一粒软糖
I think it's a gumdrop.
♪
吐出来
Spit that out, please.
这是圣诞节的装饰吗
Did they put this outside for Christmas?
♪
Thunderbolt.
Thunderbolt.
♪
钻石里的恶魔
A monster in a diamond?
这怎么可能
How is any of this even possible?
天蚀不遵循我们世界的规则
Eclipso doesn't follow the rules of our world.
外面还有什么怪物
What else is out there?
正义协会还要对付什么东西
What else did the JSA fight?
有鬼吗
Are there ghosts?
还真有一个绅士鬼
There is, in fact. A gentleman ghost.
我们需要专心处理钻石的事情
Hey, we need to focus on the diamond right now.
这能帮到无兰达和里克吗
Will this help Yolanda and Rick?
♪
闪禁天蚀至少是个开始
Imprisoning Eclipso will at least be a start.
我很抱歉我离开了
I'm sorry I left.
尔现在在这
Hey, you're here now.
Yeah.
Yeah.
你可以阴止这件事
And you can stop this.
♪
♪
♪
好了 试试看吧珍妮
Okay. Give it a shot, Jennie.
♪
♪
♪
不
Oh, no.
♪
惠特摩女士 惠特摩女士
Ms. Whitmore? Ms. Whitmore.
你得让他们停下你什么意思
We have to get them to stop. - What do you mean?
♪
你做到了
You did it!
The Shade lied.
The Shade lied.
修复钻石会把我们的世界连接至
Restoring the diamond reconnects our world
阴影之地
to the Shadowlands.
确实会
Indeed, it does.
让我能够重新获取我的能量
Allowing me to access my powers again...
修复伤口
and to heal.
好极了
Splendid.
芭芭拉
Oh, Barbara.
我非常非常抱歉
I'm so, so sorry...
欺骗了你
to deceive you.
♪
把钻石修复
Putting the diamond back together...
it won't trap Eclipso.
it won't trap Eclipso.
反而会召唤他
It will summon him.
♪
♪
帕特
Pat!
♪
坠入黑暗
To the shadows with you.
帕特
Pat!
考特尼
Courtney!
小考-不
Court! - No!
小考考特尼
Court. Courtney.
No.
No.
Greg, move your head.
Greg, move your head.
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表