剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
♪
尔没事吧
You okay?
♪
没人要伤害你
No one's gonna hurt you.
没有人
No one. Hey.
好吗
All right?
♪
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're okay?
没事多亏了你
I am, thanks to you.
你看到了什么
What did you see?
很多东西
A lot.
布鲁斯·戈登一什么
Bruce Gordon. - What?
为什么
Why?
你还有什么没告诉我帕特
What haven't you told me, Pat?
♪
我从没真正告诉过你正义协会是如何阻止天蚀的
I've never told you how the JSA really stopped Eclipso.
♪
哦拜托拜托
Oh, come on. Come on.
What happened?
What happened?
你是对的
You were right.
正义协会不应该杀人
JSA should never take a life.
但是已经太晚了
But it's too late.
♪
我们得把这个送去仓库
We need to get this to storage.
希尔维斯特-开车
Sylvester-- - Drive.
等一下-妈的 1开车帕特
Wait a minute. - Damn it, drive, Pat.
结束了
It's over.
一切都结束了
It's all over.
当时没有最后一次见面
There was no last meeting.
没有决定解散
There was no decision to break up.
在那之后所有人都离开了
Everyone just drifted away after that.
但我一直来
I kept coming around, though,
想看看他们会不会再出现在桌子旁
hoping to see if any of them showed up around the table.
没有人来
Nobody did.
不义协会重组的时候也没有但是
Not until the ISA reformed, but...
那是很多年以后的事了
you know, that was a lot of years later.
即使正义协会重组
And even when the JSA got back together,
也不会和以前一样了
well, they were never the same.
已经破灭了
They were broken.
这就是为什么不义协会最终赢
And that's why the ISA won in the end.
杀死布鲁斯·戈登
Killing Bruce Gordon--
当正义协会那样做的时候
when the JSA did that...
结果害死了他们
It wound up killing them.
我们承诺过
We promised.
不许有更多的秘密
No more secrets.
我知道小考-你
I know, Court. - You've been--
你已经骗了我好几周了 帕特
you've been lying to me for weeks, Pat,
当我的朋友们被大蚀伤害和
lying while my friends were being hurt
毁灭的时候你都在骗我
and destroyed by Eclipso.
我妈妈会怎么说呢
What's my mom going to say?
♪
她知道
She knows.
♪
It cut you wide open
♪ It cut you wide open
一个人不需要太大力气就能被摧毁
♪ It doesn't take much for a human to break ♪
情感的世界
♪ A world of emotions
只有这么多
♪ And there's only so much
大家都还好吧-小芭 你没事吧
Is everyone okay in here? - Hey, Barb, you all right?
你为什么要骗我
Why did you lie to me?
♪
Greg, move your head.
Greg, move your head.
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表