剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
She made me realize what was really important
我的朋友 家人
my friends, my family,
还有星条
Stripesy.
我们搬到这里时
I should have treated you more like Jennie did
我应该像杰妮那样对你
when we first moved here.
所以 我首先是考特妮·惠特摩尔
So, it's Courtney Whitmore first,
一位女儿 姐姐 朋友
daughter, sister, friend,
有坏人出现时
and if a villain comes up,
我才是逐星女
then it'll be Stargirl.
是啊
Right, right.
你现在说这个还挺有意思的
It's actually funny you should mention that,
因为
'cause, uh, well...
以前有这么一个坏人 叫阴影
there is this villain from the old days called The Shade.
他很可怕
He's bad news.
他是不义协会最后一名
And he's the last member of the Injustice Society
下落不明的成员
that's unaccounted for.
我认为他现在在蓝谷
And I think he's in Blue Valley.
我去拿我的宇宙之杖
I'll get my staff!
行吧
Okay, yeah.
妈
Mom!
妈 我又饿了
Mom! I'm hungry again.
我在这
Here I am...
宝贝
sweetie.
别这样 妈妈 别
Don't. Mom, don't.
拜托 拜托别这样
Please. Please.
罪恶的人类
Sinful human.
如此轻易就被腐蚀 被毁灭
So easily corrupted and consumed.
真美味
Delicious.
放开我
Let me go!
你的继母很想逃离
Your stepmother was desperate to escape.
她刚刚想要杀了你
She was trying to kill you.
我不得不控制你 保护你
I had to take control to protect you.
我能保护我自己
I can protect myself.
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
我吞噬了她的仇恨
I fed off her hatred,
她的绝望 和她腐烂的灵魂
her desperation, her corrupt soul.
我才是主导 我
I'm in control, me!
我的身体我说了算
My body is mine!
你要是再这样做
You do that again,
我就把你放回盒子里 懂了吗
and I'll put you back in the box, you got it?
当然 辛西娅 当然
Of course, Cynthia. Of course.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
你才是主导
You are in control.
你才是
You.
我只是来侍奉你的
I'm only here to serve.
我并不想让她死的
I didn't want her dead.
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表