剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
well, I mean, it could ruin his life
他人生还没开始之前就毁了他
before he even gets started, you know?
这可能不太合理,但是
This might not make a lot of sense, but...
如果里克得不到你的原谅
everyone in this town could suffer...
这个镇上的每个人都可能会受苦
if Rick doesn't get your forgiveness.
♪
里克的父母让你照顾他
Rick's parents asked you to look out for him.
♪
但你却做了相反的事 不是吗
But you did the opposite. Didn't you?
♪
You actually got a talent.
You actually got a talent.
你知道吗
You know that?
真的
You really do.
找到比你弱的人然后
It's for finding people that are weaker than you are...
利用他们
and taking advantage of them.
不管是小孩还是服务员
Whether it's a kid, some waitress...
♪
Or your own nephew.
Or your own nephew.
♪
你是个坏人
You're a bad guy.
♪
当我还在军队的时候
And whenever I've run into somebody like you,
每当我遇到像你这样的人
when I was growing up, back in the Army...
♪
或者今天
Or today...
让我想起了一些关于我自己的事
makes me remember something about myself.
♪
我也有坏的一面
I got some bad in me, too. -
美味更新
Delicious update.
A gigantic cheeseburger has appeared
A gigantic cheeseburger has appeared
in the Blue Hill Estates.
in the Blue Hill Estates.
我不知道大家怎么想
I don't know about you guys,
但是这些超大食物让我觉得好饿
but all this super-sized food is making me hungry!
♪
嗨嘿嘿贾基姆
Hey. Hey, hey, hey, Jakeem!
♪
贾基姆-迈克
Jakeem! - Mike?
Where's The Thunderbolt?
Where's The Thunderbolt?
你怎么知道的-什么
How did you know about that? - What?
你在十什么-我饿了 对吧
Okay, what are you doing? - I was hungry, right?
所以我许愿要一个
So I wished for this big cheeseburger.
是的我看到了-它很大大得吓人
Yeah, I saw. - It was big. Scary big.
报纸也掉了
I freaked out, dropped my papers.
我想尽快离开那里
I wanted to get out of there quick,
听以我希望我的自行车能飞然后它就起
so I wished my bike could fly, and then it took off.
已经过了几次这里!
It's passed by a couple of times.
Okay. Where is The Thunderbolt?
Okay. Where is The Thunderbolt?
我还是很饿
I was still hungry.
我想要中国菜然后他飞走了
I wished for Chinese food and he flew away.
你这个白♥痴♥
You idiot!
你可能把他搞去中国了 他离开多久了
You probably sent him to China! How long has he been gone?
四个小时-好的
Three or four hours. - Okay.
我们得让他马上回来
Well, we need him to get back here now.
为什么一听着
Why? - Listen.
♪
你听说过美国正义协会吗
You ever heard of the Justice Society of America?
和童子军差不多吗
Is that like the Boy Scouts?
Because I'm really bad at tying knots.
Because I'm really bad at tying knots.
芭芭拉
芭芭拉
Barbara. -
♪
哦口
Oh, hey.
尤兰达不会回来了 她觉得这一切难以承受
Yolanda's not coming back. It was all too much.
哦对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
妈妈
Mom,
我不希望我们之间有什么隔孩
I don't want there to be anything between us.
我和帕特
Look, why Pat and I
不告诉你真♥相♥是因为我们觉得
didn't tell you the truth, we felt like--
不妈妈这事儿我们翻篇了
No, Mom. We're past that. No.
当我在阴影之地时, 我看到了你
When I was in The Shadowlands, I saw you.
♪
真的吗
You did?
♪
And, um...
And, um...
♪
你说了一些
You said some things that, uh...
我不能假装没听到的话!
I can't really un--unhear.
♪
不管那是什么 那都不是我
Whatever that was, it wasn't me.
尔知道那是-天蚀我知道
You know, it was-- - Eclipso. I know.
但是
But--
你一个人养大我是不是很难
was it hard, raising me by yourself?
我能接受事实我保证
I can handle the truth. I promise.
我是说当然有时做单身妈妈
I mean, sure, yeah, it was hard at times,
being a single mom.
being a single mom.
♪
但我愿意为你做任何事
But there's nothing I wouldn't have done for you.
但你本可以有自己的事业的
But you could have had a career.
我有了
I have one.
你本可以有更多成就的
You could have done more.
是啊我本可以有
Yeah, there's a lot of things I could have done.
但它们都比不上你给我的生活带来的东西
None of them compare to what you have brought into my life.
♪
所以看到你身处险境我才这么害怕
And that's why it scares me so badly seeing you in harm's way.
但我知道必须想办法对付天蚀
But I know something has to be done about Eclipso.
我知道只有你能办至
And I know you're the only one to do it.
♪
我一个人做不到妈妈
I can't do it alone, Mom.
♪
我想念我最好的朋友
I miss my best friend.
我知道
I know you do.
♪
♪
♪
我还以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
圣考特尼去吧
Blame Courtney.
别靠近我
Don't come near me.
Don't flatter yourself.
Don't flatter yourself.
♪
那你为什么来这里
Then why are you here?
来告诉你别回来
To tell you not to come back.
我们不需要任何弱点
We don't need any weak links.
什么我们
We?
长话短说我非常想打败天蚀
Long story short, I want Eclipso so bad
我甚至愿意和考特尼·怀特曼合作
I'm even willing to work with Courtney Whitmore.
我们现在是盟友了
We're allies now.
你这骗子,不我说真的
You liar. - No, it's true.
♪
知道吗 从一年级开始我就一直很崇拜你
You know, ever since the first grade, I always admired you.
Envied you, really.
Envied you, really.
我做梦都没想过进步模范女孩会沧落
I never dreamed the straight-A poster girl for progress
到这个地步
would fall this far.
如果你和考特尼是一伙的
If you and Courtney are working together,
真不敢相信她随落到了什么程度
I can't believe how far she's fallen.
♪
尔还留看亨利的照片吗
You kept Henry's photo?
即使他把你的发给了所有人过后吗
Even after he sent yours to everyone?
嘿闭嘴
Hey, shut up.
你记得有一天
You remember that one day,
你发表了班长的获奖感
you gave your acceptance speech for class president,
你的照片被发到了大家的手♥机♥上吗
and all your photos got texted to everyone's phones?
♪
我说了闭嘴-嗯不是亨利发的
I said shut up. - Yeah, that wasn't Henry.
是我
That was me. -
Hmm.
Hmm.
这才是我认识的斗士嘛
That's the fighter I used to see.
出去
Get out!
反正我说完
Oh, I'm finished.
尤兰达 怎么
Yolanda? What's going on up there?
没事妈妈
Nothing, Mom.
♪
Hey--
Hey--
♪
听以你知道我为什么要拿回我的笔
So you see why I need the pen back.
我在你之前就拿到
Besides, I did have it before you.
And someone else had The Thunderbolt before you.
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表