剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
and then just focus on that, okay?
好
Okay. - Right.
集中
Concentrate.
找到阴影 救回考特尼
Find The Shade, save Courtney.
♪
阴影还在这里吗
The Shade is still here?
司时出现在两个地方
In two different locations?
怎么可能
How?
这么久你是怎么坚持下来的
How did you not lose your mind in here?
时间的流逝跟外面不一样
Time passes differently.
这是其中一个原因
That's part of it.
但是
But...
我偶尔也能颖视到外面的世界
I also was able to hack into the real world.
有些片段一闪而过
I could see glimpses of things,
都是新闻
news mostly.
直到你的朋友开启了护目镜
It wasn't until your friend activated the goggles
我才有了逃出去的希望
that I had hope of ever escaping.
即便他们能找到阴影 他为什么要帮我们呢
Even if they find The Shade, why would he help us?
他
Because he's...
是个复杂的人
complicated.
丽贝卡死后几天
A few nights after Rebecca died,
米拉去她妈妈的房♥间,
Myra went to her mother's.
我躺在床上睡不着
I was in bed. I couldn't sleep.
我听见有人进来了
And I heard someone in the house.
阴影就在我的厨房♥拿着一瓶苦艾酒
I found The Shade in my kitchen with a bottle of absinthe.
喝得烂醉
He'd half-drunk it himself already.
他去你家干嘛
What was he doing there?
♪
他之前就知道
He said he'd known
天蚀的存在 但却什么都没做
about Eclipso before and done nothing.
♪
这事让他很苦
And it bothered him.
但我没理他
He blamed himself, but I dismissed the notion.
♪
然后他问起丽贝卡的事
Then he asked me about Rebecca.
我们喝完了酒他就走了,
We finished that bottle and then he left.
阴影跟其他不义协会的人不一样,
The Shade wasn't like other members of the ISA.
也把我带到阴影之地
When he sent me to the Shadowlands,
不是为了惩罚我
it wasn't punishment.
他是为了从不义协会手里救我
He was trying to save me from the ISA.
我想他可能把我当朋友
I think he considered us friends.
所以他有可能会帮我
There's a chance he may help us now.
麦克奈德博士-贝丝
Dr. McNider? - Beth?
Mike's tracking down The Thund--help,
Mike's tracking down The Thund--help,
你肯定想不至
believe it or not.
我们发现他出现在两个地方
We're tracking him to two locations.
珍妮和我帕克和芭芭拉
Jennie and I are-- and Pat and Barbara--
贝丝 能听见吗
Beth! - So tell Courtney--
贝丝 听见了吗
Beth, can you hear me?
贝丝 你在哪
Beth, where are you?
♪
应该很近
Should be closed.
有人在单面
Someone's in there.
应该让我先检查一下
Why don't you let me check it out and then--
然后再一起进去
or we can go in together.
♪
你没走远
You didn't get too far.
Ah, no.
Ah, no.
我的老朋友
My observant old friend, I did not.
在天蚀毁掉钻石时
The healing power of the diamond
它的的治愈能量能消失了
was unfortunately halted when Eclipso destroyed it.
所以我就坐在黑暗里
So I've been forced to preserve
尽量保存能量
what power I have left sitting here in the dark.
这电影特别好着
You see, you know, this is a wonderful film.
我都看第七遍了
It's even better the seventh time.
你利用了我女儿
You used my daughter.
不是针对你
It wasn't personal.
因为你我们失去了她
She was ripped away from us because of you.
你得帮我们把考特尼救回来
You're gonna help us get Courtney back.
我们知道你能出入阴影之地
We know you can access the Shadowlands.
麦克奈德博士博士说的
Dr. McNider said as much.
是嘛他什么时候说的
Really? And when did he say that?
今晚
Tonight.
什么
What?
He's alive.
He's alive.
你把他送到阴影之地的
You put him in the Shadowlands.
天哪 如果我知道他还活着
Oh, my God, if I thought he was still alive--
看来你都没想起来去看看他
Obviously, you didn't bother looking.
人家已经208岁
For a guy that's 208 years old--
我不在乎你的对手怎么样
Okay, just stop--I don't care about your old rivalries.
我在乎的是我女儿 她现在有危险
I care about my daughter right now who's in danger.
如果你不能把她救回来,!不
If you don't get her back-- - No.
不不 芭芭拉
No, no, Barbara.
Please, no threats.
Please, no threats.
我现在仍然有能力
Make no mistake, I still have enough power
把你们俩一起杀掉
to kill you both where you stand.
那就杀了我吧
Then kill me,
因为没了我女儿 我也不想活了
because I don't want to live without my daughter.
♪
拜托了
Please,
把她救回来
bring her home.
♪
该死
Oh, damnation.
你真的让我想起了我妹妹
You know, you really do remind me of my sister.
♪
这不是你做的吧
I'm taking it you didn't do that?
♪
妈妈
Mom?
帕特
Pat?
考特尼考特尼
Courtney? Courtney.
1 你们能听见吗-我们能听见你
Can you hear me? - We can hear you!
他们需要穿过光 快点
They need to walk towards the light, quickly, please.
考特尼快
Courtney, hurry.
♪
怎么了
What is it?
Cindy's still here.
Cindy's still here.
那我们得快点了
Then I think we need to hurry.
妈妈我马上就回来
Mom, I'll be right back.
不要考特尼
No, Courtney!
考特尼回来
Courtney, come back now!
考特尼
Courtney!
辛迪带我去找辛迪
Cindy. Take me to Cindy.
♪
麦克奈德博士
Dr. McNider?
尤兰达
Yolanda?
嗨考特尼
Hi, Courtney.
要玩游戏吗
Do you want to play a game?
♪
♪
亲爱的女儿
My dear daughter,
你该变得更像我了
it's time to become more like me.
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不要爸爸
Please, Dad, no!
抱歉亲爱的
I'm sorry, baby.
我没想让你难过
I didn't mean to upset you.
那天你生我的气了 还记得吗
You were so angry with me that day, do you remember?
我记得妈妈
I remember, Mommy.
你非要让我上♥床♥睡觉
You wouldn't let me stay up late.
我真是气坏了
It made me so, so mad.
别碰她
Stay away from her!
别
Stay--ahh!
我们来玩你都毁了谁的游戏吧
Let's play whose life did you ruin?
这不是真的
This isn't real.
是真的
Oh, yes, it is.
尤兰达就坐在卧室
Yolanda is sitting in her bedroom right now
她在想那些因为
thinking of all the horrible things
你而发生的可怕的事情
that happened to her because of you.
♪
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表