剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
我不知道谁偷了我爸爸的灯
Because I didn't know who stole my father's lantern.
我还是走吧
Maybe I should just go.
杰妮 杰妮 等等
Jennie! Jennie, wait!
这可不好 考特妮
That was not cool, Court.
你本来已经拿回了自己的人生
You almost had your old life back.
你想回到原来的生活 对吧
You want to get back to who you were before, don't you?
被绑♥架♥之前的人生
Before the abduction.
如果你想拿回来
If you want it all back,
就得杀了她
you'll have to kill her.
杀了你的继女
Kill your stepdaughter.
杀了辛迪·伯曼
Kill Cindy Burman.
旧南汽油机油站
-你来自密尔沃基吗 -我在那里长大
- So you're from Milwaukee? - Well, I grew up there.
下面挺热闹的
Quite a show down there.
抱歉
Sorry.
你该道歉的人不是我
I'm not the one you need to apologize to.
我真的不懂 考特
The thing is, I don't get it, Court.
你最强大的超能力
I mean, your greatest superpower
就是看到其他人内在的好
is seeing the good in other people,
你怎么就看不到杰妮的好呢
but you can't seem to see it in Jennie.
看不到吗
Can't see it?
帕特 我怎么会看不到杰妮的好
Pat, how can I not see the good in Jennie?
大家都看到了 她这么完美
Everyone sees it. I mean, she's perfect.
并且
And...
她还是超级英雄的女儿 货真价实的
and she's a superhero's daughter, for real.
我在她旁边就像个笑话
I feel like such a fraud around her.
她是我该成为的一切
She's everything I should be.
不 她是曾经的你
No. She's everything you were.
你想想
Think about it.
她现在正想努力了解
She's just trying to learn more about a father
她从未见过的父亲 仅此而已
she never really knew, that's all.
那是她到来的原因
That's why she's here.
还记得那种感觉吗
Remember how that felt?
-很寂寞 -没错
- Pretty lonely. - Yeah.
非常寂寞
Pretty lonely.
芭芭 怎么了
Hey, Barb. What's up?
我去看看
I'll check it out.
怎么了
What is it?
不知道 希望没事
I don't know, hopefully nothing.
去跟杰妮谈谈吧 我马上回来
Just talk to Jennie. I'll be back.
我有护目镜
I have my goggles,
约兰达能砍断任何东西
and Yolanda can cut through anything.
-那不是我唯一的 -里克有
- Well, that's not the only... - And Rick has, like,
-超级强大的力气 -其它能力
- amazing super strength. - A few other stuff.
对
Yeah.
我想为之前对你的态度感到抱歉
I'm sorry for how I spoke to you.
我已经拿到灯了 我现在可以离开了
I have the lantern. And now that I do, I should go.
不要 杰妮 等等
No, Jennie, wait.
听着 你没有错
Look, none of this is your problem.
错的是我
It's mine.
几个月以来我一直以为自己是星侠的女儿
I spent months convinced I was Starman's daughter.
当我发现事情真♥相♥的时候很绝望
And I was so messed up when I found out I wasn't.
我一直以为自己像你一样
I thought I was everything that you actually are,
但很明显我不是
but clearly, I'm not.
你的能力是我们从未见过的
Your power is like nothing any of us have ever seen before.
大家都希望你能成为正义协会的一员
You're all anyone could ever want in a member of the JSA.
-你是真正的超级英雄 -杰妮
- You're the real deal, - Jennie.
你拥有一切
You've got everything.
别再说我拥有一切了
Stop saying I have everything!
我一无所有
I have nothing.
这个戒指 它本该做到你想的任何事
This ring, it's supposed to do whatever you ask it to,
任何事情 而我只是想找到我的弟弟而已
anything at all. And all I wanted was to find my brother.
你弟弟
Your brother?
我以为这戒指能带我去找他
I thought this ring would lead me to him,
而不是找到这蠢灯
not to this stupid lantern!
杰妮 你刚刚做了什么
Jennie, what did you just do?
里奇·岩石餐厅
我们只有橙白毫茶
All we got by way of tea is orange pekoe.
还有咖啡
We got coffee.
虽然我知道这不是用猴子尿
And while I assume it's not the bizarre brew
做出来的咖啡 但我肯定喝起来也差不多
derived from monkey droppings, I'm sure it tastes no better.
好吧 那就橙白毫茶吧
Very well. Orange pekoe it is.
上天真是眷顾我
God, help me.
抱歉撞到你了
Oh, gosh. Sorry about that.
我应该从来没在这里见过你吧
Now, I don't think I've seen you around here before, have I?
只有你自己知道了
Well, you'd be the one to know.
抱歉 我是帕特·杜根 机械师
Pardon me. Pat Dugan, mechanic.
我的汽修厂就在街尾 叫沿途小憩
I got a garage down the way. The Pit Stop.
-名字挺上口 -对
- Catchy name. - Yeah, yeah.
请坐 请坐
Oh, no, please do. Sit down.
谢谢
Appreciate it.
可以知道你的名字吗
I didn't catch your name.
理查德·斯威夫特 做古董的
Richard Swift, antiques.
你的手表就挺像个美丽的老古董
Watch looks like a nice old one.
我最爱的是古董车
See, my love's vintage cars--
你也可以说是路上的古董
antiques of the road, you might say.
我有一辆56年的路霸
Got a '56 Roadmaster.
那是我心中排名第一的车
That's kind of my number one car.
其实是我注意路边有一辆65年的捷豹
Actually, noticed a '65 Jaguar out on the curb.
是个美人
It's a real beauty.
那是67年的
It's a '67.
67年的
'67, huh?
走走走
Run, run, run!
快 快走
Hurry! Go, go!
我想起来 我 我刚才是并排停车的
I just remembered something. I'm--I'm double parked,
但很高兴见到你 斯威夫特先生
but it sure was nice to meet you, Mr. Swift.
我也是
And you.
听起来像要爆♥炸♥了
It sounds like it's gonna explode!
好像是
It looks like it.
我可以试着粉碎它
I can try and crush it.
如果这反而让它爆♥炸♥了怎么办
What if that makes it definitely explode?
-怎么回事 -帕特 是绿灯 它
- What's going on? - Pat, it's the lantern, it's--
到底发生了什么事
What happened?
我们不知道还能去哪里
We didn't know where else to take it,
要远离人群 我们想着
away from people, we thought.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault!
情绪 杰妮 记得吗
Emotions, Jennie, remember?
那就是影响你力量的因素
That's what affects your power.
杰妮就是绿灯
Jennie is the lantern.
所以你戴上绿灯戒时 它会有反应
That's why the ring works when you put it on,
因为你在给予它能量
because you're charging it.
你可以在它爆♥炸♥之前吸收能量
You can absorb the energy before it explodes.
我 我可以试试
I... I can try.
你们都得离开 如果这不起作用 它
You all need to leave. If this doesn't work, it...
走啊
Go!
我哪也不会去 杰妮
I'm not going anywhere, Jennie.
你能办到的
You can do this.
好像有用 是的
I think it's working. Yeah.
没错 我想我做到了
Yeah, I think I got it.
她救了我们
She saved us.
我的天哪
My gosh.
朋友们 我想我现在可以飞了
Hey, guys. I guess I can fly now.
早上好
Good morning.
杰妮醒了吗
Is Jennie awake?
我醒来的时候她已经走了
She was gone when I woke up.
美国正义协会
帕特
Pat?
你是不是担心我又来翻旧文件了
If you're worried I'm here to dig through
不用担心
old files again, don't be.
我已经不那么做了
I'm done with that.
-你在说什么 -杰妮
- What are you talking about? - Jennie.
她让我意识到什么才是最重要的
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表