剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
我不会跟你玩游戏的
I am not doing this.
Take me to Cindy.
Take me to Cindy.
♪
看看这个怪物
Look at the monster,
被关在笼子里
in a cage
也就属士这里
where he belongs.
你把他也毁了
You ruined his life too.
是你做的
You did this to Rick.
那你是什么感觉
And how does that make you feel about me?
♪
心痛吗
Are you sore?
我要找到辛迪
I want a doorway to Cindy.
♪
你逃不掉了
You can't escape
因为我已经这样做了
what I've already done.
我折磨了你的朋友和家人
I've tortured your friends and your family.
我伤害了你爱的每一个人
I've hurt everyone you love.
♪
我喜欢你的吊坠
I like your locket.
谁给你的
Who gave it to you?
♪
别关门拜托了-你说的倒轻松
Please keep it open. - Oh, easy for you to say.
求你了 阴影
Do it, Shade. - Oh, yes.
♪
Oh.
Oh.
我知道谁给你的了
I know who gave it to you.
里面有他的照片对吧
His picture's inside.
你♥爸♥爸
Your dad.
他跟我一样伤害了你
He hurt you like I did.
♪
我已经不在乎他,
I'm over him.
不
No.
你在乎
You're not.
尔对他的感觉就像对我一样
You feel about him like you do me.
对不对
Don't you?
在你内心深处
Somewhere deep inside,
it's festering.
it's festering.
Hate.
Hate.
在我伤害了你的朋友
After everything I've done,
和家人以后
your friends and family
他们都不能回到从前了
will never be the same.
别听任何人的
Don't listen to anyone here.
这一切不是你的错
None of it's your fault.
是我的
It's mine.
我喜欢看见你们受苦
I love watching you all suffer so.
看到谎言让你们分崩离析
And seeing a lie tear you apart.
♪
你对我是什么感觉
How do you feel about me?
告诉我吧
Come on, tell me.
♪
我恨你
I hate you.
♪
最后一步
One final procedure,
你就会成为龙之女王
and you will become The Dragon Queen.
♪
辛迪-你的星杖呢逐星女
Cindy! - Where's your staff, Stargirl?
他不是真的,别理他
He's not here. Ignore him.
但是他-别理他
But he-- - Ignore him,
他没有任何力量
and he has no power.
♪
黑我们得离开这
Hey. We need to go.
不
Ahh! - No.
♪
妈妈
Mom.
我又一次杀了她
I did it again.
我错了
I made a mistake.
我本不想这么做的
I didn't mean to.
♪
对不起
I'm so sorry.
对不起妈妈
I--I'm so sorry, Mom.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
♪
我爱你
I loved you.
一直爱
I still do.
这不是真的
It's not real.
闭嘴
Shut up, please.
辛迪
Cindy,
我找到出路
I found a way out of here.
我们得离开这
We have to go.
♪
考特尼考特尼快点
Courtney! Courtney, hurry!
♪
考特尼
Oh, Courtney!
妈妈一考特尼
Mom? - Courtney!
考特尼 过来 考特尼
Courtney, come here! Courtney.
尔没事吧没事吧
You okay? - Are you okay?
没事陪着她
All right, stay with her.
♪
妈妈
Mom.
查尔斯
Charles.
抱歉让你去了阴影之地
I'm so sorry about that trip to the shadows.
·我知道老朋友-我们要怎么帮他
I know, my friend. - What can we do for him?
芭芭拉 你不介意
Barbara, would you mind--
告诉大家
would you mind awfully telling people
我是为了做好事
that I died...
才死的吧
doing something good?
♪
那么
So...
谁想跟我去杀天蚀
who wants to kill Eclipso?
♪
♪
Greg, move your head.
Greg, move your head.
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表