剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
When your mother and I first got together, Beth,
可以说是-一见钟情
we fell in love at first-- - First sight.
但你出生后
But when you were born,
我们决定要全心全意培养你
we made the decision to focus on you.
这和你们离婚有什么关系
What does this have to do with your divorce?
又要养你 又要工作
Raising you, trying to work, we just--
我们没有时间留给彼此了
We--we just lost sight of each other.
工作 儿女太难了
I mean, juggling it all was-- was difficult.
于是我们
And eventually, we just--
We grew apart, yeah.
We grew apart, yeah.
因为-因为
Because-- - Because--
因为你 贝丝
because of you, Beth.
♪
什么
What?
Beth. - What--
Beth. - What--
贝丝 我知道你不高 但你没理由
Beth, I know you're upset but that's no reason--
你没看到吗
Did you see that?
看到什么
See what?
我得走了
I have to go.
贝丝 给我回来
Beth, you come back here!
贝丝 你要去哪-贝丝
Beth, where are you going? - Beth!
独♥立♥日快乐蓝谷镇
Happy 4th of July, Blue Valley.
今晚进行庆祝活动时要小心咯
Now, be careful with your celebrations tonight
因为今天早些时候
because we've had reports
又有人说看到熊了
of another bear sighting earlier today,
而且这次离市区更近
this time a little closer to town.
要我说呢 我同意目击者的看法
You ask me, I agree with our callers.
万方不能掉以轻心啊朋友们
We can't take any chances, folks.
马入塔可店和华天饼店
You know, it's one thing to break into
是一回事但是
the Taco Whiz and Waffle World,
我家孩子都喜欢去森林里玩呢
but, hey, I've got kids that play in those woods.
听以要好好感谢
So a big thanks to
蓝谷镇猎人协会
the Blue Valley Hunters Association
他们志愿进入森林
who have volunteered to get out there
猎杀那头熊
and kill that bear.
并且他们呼叶所有有能力的人
They've requested everyone who's willing
都站出来加入围猎
to be able to join in on the hunt.
我不知你们怎么想的但我是打算拿上额弹枪
I don't know about you folks, but I'm gonna grab my shotgun
去打熊去了
and get me a bear.
♪
我会把你彻底修好的 伙计
Gonna get you all fixed up, buddy boy.
Both a little banged up, aren't we?
Both a little banged up, aren't we?
帕特
Pat.
你来干啥
What are you doing here?
我们得做点什么
We need to do something.
救救小星
About Cosmo.
小星是谁
Who's Cosmo?
The Staff.
The Staff.
你给它起名小星
You named the Staff?
你的机器人不也叫星条么
You named the robot.
是你起的名
No, you did.
随便吧
Whatever.
We can't just sit around
We can't just sit around
and hope the Staff gets better,
and hope the Staff gets better,
干坐着希望天蚀也什么都不做
hope that Eclipso doesn't do anything else,
hope that things just fix themselves.
hope that things just fix themselves.
Well, we're not doing that, okay?
Well, we're not doing that, okay?
我在非常努力修复星条了
I'm working really hard to get S.T.R.I.P.E. online.
而且记住
And remember,
星杖本来就有自愈的功能
the Staff, it was designed to fix itself.
但太慢了
Well, it's taking too long.
正义协会的意义
Listen, the JSA
在于正确的时间出现在正确的地点
were all about being ready at the right time,
not rushing in totally disorganized.
not rushing in totally disorganized.
你得有点耐心
You gotta be patient.
尤兰达退出了
Yolanda quit.
天蚀重获自♥由♥
Eclipso is free.
局势已经失控了
Things are out of control,
大家都身陷危险
and--and no one's safe,
我感觉自己好没用
and I--I feel completely useless.
我懂你的感受
I know how you feel.
天蚀现在是在等什么
What is Eclipso waiting for now?
他在哪
Where is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们去找瑞克和贝丝集♥合♥
But let's regroup with Rick and Beth,
也许能想出什么办法
and, you know, maybe we can figure something out that--
等下
Hold on.
说谁谁来
Speak of the devil.
瑞克-帕特
Hey, Rick. - Pat.
格兰迪需要我们的帮助
Grundy needs our help.
♪
瑞克不方便接电♥话♥回头联♥系♥你
It's Rick. Call you back.
我觉得小星的状态支撑不了多少战斗
I don't think Cosmo has more than one or two shots in him.
要是我们碰到格兰迪
If we run into Grundy--
那你就得利用好为数不多的能量
Then you need to make 'em count.
他怎么会跑到这单来
Why is he out here in the first place?
格兰迪是个怪物
Grundy's a monster.
圣物是没有逻辑的
You can't predict what he'll do.
但瑞克喂了他这么久
But Rick's been feeding him for weeks?
为什么
Why?
他说晚点解释
Said he'd explain it later.
我真无法相信他有这样一个大秘密
I just can't believe he'd keep a secret like this.
也肯定有自己的理由
Gotta have a reason.
有人吗
Hello?
考特尼
Courtney?
怀特曼女士
Miss Whitmore?
有人吗
Hello?
麦克
Mike?
杜根先生
Mr. Dugan?
有人吗
Buddy?
有人在吗
Anybody?
Hi.
Hi.
♪
怎么不说话了
Don't you speak?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是布鲁斯
I'm Bruce.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
你在这干嘛布鲁斯
What are you doing here, Bruce?
我还能去哪呢
Where else should I be?
这不是你家
This isn't your house.
也不是你家啊 你不也来了
Well, it's not yours either, but here you are.
你是来偷东西的吗
Are you gonna steal something?
你是贝丝·香普尔
You're Beth Chapel,
你不仅是骗子 还是贼
and you're a liar and a thief.
你不认识我
You don't know me.
我了解你这种人
I know your kind.
我知道这是你偷的
I know you stole these.
You lied about being a friend of Courtney,
You lied about being a friend of Courtney,
然后偷了这个
then you stole these.
护目镜是我的
Those goggles are mine!
骗子
Liar!
You lied again.
You lied again.
住嘴
Stop it!
偷东西
Stealing,
你们这些人就喜欢偷东西
that's what you people do.
闭嘴
Shut up.
想要你自己过来拿啊
Come and get them if you want.
♪
我知道你在柜子里
I know you're in the closet.
快出来
Come out of there!
♪
你不是很聪明的样子嘛
You aren't very smart, are you?
这东西怎么让人放心给你呢
You can't be trusted with these.
你是天蚀
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表