剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
A friend.
那个朋友还跟我说了我父亲的事
That same friend also told me about my father,
你是怎么撞倒他的 然后丢下他等死的
how you ran him over and left him for dead.
那是一场意外
It was an accident.
我不是故意的我不是故意杀他的
I didn't mean--I didn't mean to kill him.
你不是故意的
You didn't.
他还在这里
He's still here.
他现在和芭芭拉在一起
He's with Barbara right now.
而我现在和你在一起
And I'm here with you.
♪
你死了 乔丹 你不在这里
You're dead, Jordan. You're not here.
这是天蚀
This is Eclipso.
天蚀吗 不是
Eclipso? No.
这场风暴是我造成的这是我的重生
No, this storm is my doing. It's my rebirth.
切都会很美好的芭芭拉
It was all gonna be so wonderful, Barbara.
这不是真的
This isn't real.
我会保护你和考特尼
I would have protected you and Courtney
远离这些乱七八糟的东西
from all of this other nonsense.
这不是真的
It's not real.
但你背叛了我
But you betrayed me.
你伤害了我
You hurt me.
现在是我伤害你的时候了
So now it's time I hurt you.
♪
小考
Court?
考特尼爸爸
Courtney? Dad?
没人会来救你的迈克
No one is coming to save you, Mike.
巴迪不
Buddy! No!
不
No.
这房♥子里的每东西都会死
Everyone in this house is going to die.
♪
你本可以帮我拯救我们的
You could have helped me save our country
国家 芭芭拉
from itself, Barbara.
承认吧 你心底有一部分也想这样
Admit it. A part of you wanted to.
就像我之前说过的 你疯了
Like I said before, you're insane.
疯了吗不
Insane? No.
不我坠入爱河了 芭芭拉
No, I was in love, Barbara.
自从我妻子死后我第一次坠入了爱河
For the first time since my wife died, I was in love.
芭芭拉 他不是真的
Barbara, he's not real.
你的车 快开
Your car, start it.
我在发动了 就是开不了
I tried, I tried. It won't.
车没问题的呀
There's nothing wrong with it.
你逃不过我的 芭芭拉
There's no escaping me, Barbara.
该死芭芭拉
Damn it, Barbara.
先把车发动起来
Ignore this nightmare and start the bloody car.
我会永远缠着你和你的家人
I will haunt you and your family forever.
快点
Now!
回家
Go home.
我需要艾米丽
I need... Emily?
阴影
Shade.
♪
你杀了我爸爸 所以我要杀了你♥爸♥爸
You killed my dad, so I get to kill your dad.
我说这很公平 对吧
I mean, that's fair, right?
尔以为你会成为英雄吗
And you thought you were going to be some kind of hero?
你什么都不是
But you're nothing.
正义协会不要你
Unwanted by the JSA,
就像你的亲生母亲也不要你
like you were unwanted by your own mother.
♪
迈克
Mike?
♪
迈克 你没事吧
Mike, are you okay?
小考当心-什么
Court, look out! - What is it?
卡梅伦来了 他吓坏
Cameron's here, and he's freaking out.
迈克 迈克 这里没有人
Mike, Mike! No one is here.
Oh. I just saw him.
Oh. I just saw him.
他和他爸爸有一样的超能力 他杀了巴迪
He had powers like his dad, and he killed Buddy.
哦
Oh.
嘿巴迪嘿
Hey, Buddy. Hey. Hey.
巴迪没事 你也没事
Buddy's okay. You're okay.
帕特在哪里
Where's Pat?
我不知道
I don't know.
♪
♪
♪
帕特帕特
Pat! Pat!
帕特帕特
Pat! Pat!
♪
你们来这下面做什么
What are you guys doing down here?
今晚我们四个人围坐在桌旁
There were four of us sitting around the table tonight,
但我们需要奇数的人,以防打成平手
but we needed an odd number, in case of a tie.
什么平手
Tie for what?
Green Lantern and The Spectre couldn't stop it.
Green Lantern and The Spectre couldn't stop it.
命运博士鹰侠他们 大蚀打败了他们所有人
Dr. Fate, The Hawks-- Eclipso beat them all,
他还发警要杀了我们的家人
and he vowed to kill our families too.
我们没时间
We're out of time.
听以我们要投票
So we're voting.
月根到底我们得
It comes down to it, we got to do what
照阴影说的做干掉奇王
The Shade said and take out the host.
你是说杀人吗
Talking about killing a man?
如果你要做的话
If you do that, I mean,
这与我们所支持的一切背道而驰
it goes against everything that we stand for.
什么我们
We?
据我所知 你只是机械师
Last time I checked, you were the mechanic.
是我们把自己的生命置于危险之中
We're the ones that are putting our lives on the line and have
不得不做出我们不想做的决定
to make decisions like this that we don't want to make.
你不是我们的一员 星条小子
You ain't a member of this team, Stripesy.
你是希尔的司机别出岔子
You're Sly's driver, so stay in your lane.
够了
That's enough, Ted. - Sorry.
我看到什么就叫什么
I just call them like I see them.
没人想这么做
Nobody wants to do this,
但为了丽贝卡
but we might have to
我们可能不得不这么做
for Rebecca.
我们聚在一起是为了寻求正义 而不是复仇
We came together to find justice, not vengeance.
不是吗雷克斯泰德
Didn't we, Rex? Ted?
希尔维斯特我们说的可是受害者有罪化
Sylvester, we're talking about victimizing a victim here.
我有个儿子 所以我会尽我所能
I got a son, so I'm gonna do what I gotta.
我们投票吧 我投赞成
Let's vote. I'm a yes.
我显然投反对
I'm obviously a no.
我不想伤害任何人
I don't want to hurt anybody.
但如果没有其他选择如果到了最后
But if there's no other choice, if it comes down to it...
我会尽我所能保护我们的家人
I'm gonna do what we have to to protect our families.
赞成
Yes.
帕特呢一他不应该有投票权
Pat? - He shouldn't get a vote.
他有的帕特
He does. Pat?
我投反对
I vote no.
就像星侠说的总会有办法的
It's like Starman says. There's always a way.
那就2比2了
That's two to two.
听以最后由希尔维斯特决定 对吧
So it's down to Sylvester, right?
那就决定了
Then it's decided.
两票赞成,三票反对
It's two for but three against.
我投赞成
My vote's a yes.
什么
What?
天蚀也威胁了我的家人
Eclipso threatened my family, too.
我会不惜一切代价保护他们
I'll do whatever it takes to protect them.
我不会参与这件事的
I won't take part in this.
不强制你参加杰
You won't have to, Jay.
把车准备好
Get the car ready.
不
No.
我投了反
I voted no.
快点
Right now.
♪
洗不掉的
It'll never come off.
接下来就会是你孩子们的血沾在你的手上
And your children's blood will be on your hands next.
♪
尔有选择 你做出了选择
You had a choice, and you made it.
♪
You damned yourselves.
You damned yourselves.
帕特
Pat?
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表