剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
你的出场真是师桌
You really stuck that landing.
你们刚越狱
You break out of prison,
然后就直接回老家来
and you come straight back to your hometown?
我们留下了诱饵就算是再桑的警♥察♥
We left a decoy trail of bread crumbs obvious enough
现在也应该发现了
for even the stupid cops to follow.
他们现在应该已经在
They should be halfway
去迈阿密的路上了
to Miami by now.
不用这样 伙计
Okay, bud.
我们回来不是为了
We didn't come back to town
报复你和你的史酷比帮的
for revenge on you and the Scooby gang.
那你回来干什么
So what do you want?
我们的女儿今天有选拔赛
Our daughter has tryouts today.
我们不想错过,-我们不能对吧
We can't miss that. - We can't, can we, babe?
这样吧你帮我们躲一阵
Here's the deal-- you help us lay low
直到下午看完她的选拔赛
until tryouts this afternoon,
然后我们就会自己回到监狱里去
and we'll break back into prison afterwards
大家相安无事
without incident.
只要看到我们的女儿在赛场上
Right after our daughter kills it...
大获全胜
on the field.
你开玩笑呢吗
Are you kidding me right now?
说话算话
Scout's honor.
你也可以一直握着那个扳手
So you can hold on to that little wrench if you want.
我甚至可以让你钻进去发动星条
Heck, I'll even give you a head start over to S.T.R.I.P.E.,
然后按照老传统来解决问题
and we can do this the old-fashioned way,
或者我们可以做朋友
or we can be friends, buds.
你应该不想让全世界都知道
I mean, you wouldn't want the world to know
尔还有个机器人吧
about your little robot, would you?
♪
♪
行吧
Okay.
那我们就一起去看橄榄球吧
Let's go watch some football.
你疯了吗他们当初想杀了我们
Have you lost your mind? They tried to kill us.
她差点杀了我-我知道我知道
She almost killed me. - I know, I know. I know.
如果不是考特尼她
If it wasn't for Courtney, she--
芭芭拉 我只是觉得这样做
Barb, I just think this is the best thing for us
目前来看最稳妥
to do right now to keep this all moving forward.
你真的相信他们两个越狱
I mean, you really believe they broke out of prison
就是为了看他们女儿打球吗
just to see their kid try out for football?
克罗克就是这么跟我说的我不知道,他们精神不正常
That's what Crock told me. I have no idea. They're crazy.
他们在找什么呢
Well, what are they looking for?
阴影还是海中女神
The Shade or Calypso?
那个单词是E开头 是天蚀
It's E-clipso. Eclipso.
谁知道她会不会
Who's to say she's not
又朝我脑袋射箭呢
gonna be firing arrows at my head again?
如果他们想弄死我们 我们现在就已经死了
Okay, Barb, if they wanted us dead, we'd be dead right now.
可你这话也不会让我好受些
That does not make me feel better.
我知道他是要偷东西吗
Yeah. Is he stealing something?
♪
♪
我去厨房♥吧-好
I should go in the kitchen. - Okay.
那个
So...
你们在这过得不错啊伙计
Hey, nice life you got here, bud.
谢谢嗯这的生活我挺喜欢
That's very kind of you. Yeah, I-I like it.
这就是你当初离开的原因吧
Yeah, it's probably why you let yourself go,
因为我知道你不是被打败了才走的
because ripped, my friend, you are not.
你放弃了整个项目
You let go of the program.
我自己想扩展一下
Oh, just been doing a lot of stretching-type stuff.
你儿子
Hey, this kid of yours,
他嘴巴可大了
he's got a real big mouth on him.
会给自己惹麻烦的
It's gonna get him into a lot of trouble.
如果我是你的话现在我就会好好训练他
If I were you, I'd start training him now.
感谢你的育儿经 粉碎者
Yeah, I appreciate the parenting advice, Crusher,
但我希望麦克不会卷到这些事里面来
but I just assume Mike stays out of it.
Good luck with that.
Good luck with that.
♪
♪
Another fight?
Another fight?
Hmm.
Hmm.
很多人都不喜欢你吧
I guess you're unpopular with a lot of people.
♪
♪
我们在重建
We're remodeling.
监狱里怎么样
How's prison?
吓人吗还是挺有趣的
Is it, uh, scary, or is it, uh, kind of fun
like "The Shawshank Redemption"?
like "The Shawshank Redemption"?
什么
What?
部电影的名字
Just a movie.
监狱地方小 但健身房♥挺好的
Cell's a little small. Gym's great.
我和我太太都有探视权
I got visitation rights with the missus.
Oh.
Oh.
你和不义协会的那帮人还有联♥系♥吗
So you keep up with any of your old ISA colleagues?
那些个 那些个同伙们
Any of the--any of the gang?
还剩下谁啊赌徒那个傻瓜吗
Who's left? That putz, The Gambler?
说真的 伙计 不义协会
Listen, truthfully, pal, ISA--
我和我老婆跟他们不怎么合得来
me and the wife, we never really fit in.
乔丹人不错 他这种人还挺少见的
I mean, Jordan was a good guy, few colors short of a rainbow,
但其他人我可有点都不想念
but the rest of 'em, I do not miss.
那就是跟原来那些人没联♥系♥了
So none of the old gang, huh?
阴影你们也没有联♥系♥吗
Not even The Shade?
The Shade? - Yeah.
The Shade? - Yeah.
好多年没见过那个整天只会喝茶吃点心的餐餐了
Haven't seen that tea-sucking scone gobbler in years.
我也从不喜欢他 他不喜欢团队合作
I never liked him either. He was not a team player.
他总是开我鞋子的玩笑
You know, he made fun of my cleats,
但他自己却戴着那种可笑的大礼帽
but he wore these ridiculous top hats.
还有那个 叫什么来看
And those-- what do you call 'em?
The scarves? - Ascots.
The scarves? - Ascots.
叫阿斯科特领币-阿斯科特领币啊
They're called ascots. - Ascots.
阿斯科特领巾
Ascots.
嘿你想了解一下那些坏人吗
Hey, you want to know about bad, bad guys?
尔知道龙主对术士的户体
I got to tell you what the Dragon King
做了什么吗
did to The Wizard's body.
天哪 说出来恶心死你
Oh, my God. It's gonna gross you out.
我喜欢这样
I like this.
我一直都觉得我们俩
I always felt like we were on the road
能成为好朋友后来怎么就没成呢
to becoming good friends, but what happened?
我也不知道
I don't know, yeah.
我跟你感觉一样
I mean, I kind of felt that way myself.
可能是因为你想杀我吧
I think the fact that you tried to kill me,
就导致我们俩没成朋友
that might have kind of put a damper
但谁知道呢, 是不是
on the friendship, but who knows, you know?
友谊这东西挺有意思的
Relationships are funny, right?
说得对
Fair point.
要不要给你拿点喝的要咖啡吗
Can I get you something? Do you, um, drink coffee?
含咖♥啡♥因♥饮料
Caffeine?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
水呢-哪种水
Uh, water? - What kind?
自来水
Tap?
I'm fine.
I'm fine.
你居然让孩子吃加工食品
You let your children eat processed foods?
小孩可不就喜欢这!
They're teenagers.
如果麦克想吃的话
If Mike wants to eat those things,
即便我不买♥♥他也会想办法吃到的
he's gonna find a way to get them.
考特尼也这样
You know, it's kind of like Courtney.
她一旦下定了决心
When she makes up her mind about something,
九头牛都拉不回来
there is just no stopping her.
阿尔特弥斯也这样
Artemis is like that, too--
拦不住
unstoppable.
不管你说什么
Yeah, it doesn't matter what you say.
反正她都不听
She's not gonna listen.
我喜欢她那么有动力但作为母亲
And I like that she's driven, but as a mom...
It's frustrating.
It's frustrating.
♪
♪
谢谢
Thanks.
我还是喝点吧
Maybe I'll try some.
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表