剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
You're Eclipso.
星杖选中的是考特尼
The Staff chose Courtney.
考特尼选中了尤兰达
Courtney chose Yolanda.
瑞克的爸爸挑中了他
Rick's dad chose him.
但是没人选你
But no one chose you.
因为你根本不是战士
That's because you're no fighter.
我本来以为只有体格健壮的人能当英雄
I thought you people were athletic.
看来有些刻板印象已经落伍了
I guess, some of the stereotypes are wrong.
Racist.
Racist.
♪
Whoa!
Whoa!
你得离开这孩子
You need to get out of here, kid.
怎么回事-有东西袭击了他
What happened? - Something hit him.
而且不是熊
And it wasn't no bear.
更糟糕的是一个女孩失踪]
Now, worse, a girl's gone missing.
什么 一个10岁的女孩
What? - Ten-year-old.
在她家的马场失踪了
Disappeared from her family's horse farm.
就在河的对面
Just the other side of the stream.
不管是什么东西我们得除掉它
We need to kill whatever's out here.
不我会找到她 保护她的安全
No. I'll find her. I'll make sure she's safe.
他不会伤害她的
He wouldn't hurt her.
谁那是什么东西
Who? What is that thing?
孩子你得回家去
Son, you need to go home!
这里不安全孩子
It's not safe out there, son!
对任何人来说都不安全
It's not safe for anyone!
♪
你在这干什么
What are you doing here? -
什么
What?
你怎么进来的孩子
How'd you get in here, kid? Huh?
你是迷路了吗
Are you...lost?
我认为是伙计们
I think she is, boys.
你不该进来的
You don't belong here.
有个人跟其他人都不一样
One of these things is not like the other.
你哪里都不对
You're all wrong.
年龄不对
Wrong age.
性别不对
Wrong gender.
肤色不对
Wrong color.
给我回来
Get back here. -
别跑
Stop!
♪
为什么我们一个人都看不见
How come we haven't seen anyone?
猎人 瑞克 都没看到
No hunters. Or Rick.
我也在想这个问题
I was wondering the same thing.
格兰迪
Grundy!
♪
格兰迪
Grundy!
♪
格兰迪
Grundy!
♪
格兰迪
Grundy!
格兰迪
Grundy...
格兰迪
Grundy.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
No.
No.
是你杀了她吗
Did you kill her?
是你杀了她吗
Did you kill her?
你这个怪物
You damn monster!
瑞克-我要杀了你
Rick! - I'm gonna kill you.
瑞克 等等
Rick, wait!
格兰迪
Grundy!
瑞克
Rick!
♪
是天蚀
Eclipso.
♪
你为什么要杀人
Why'd you do it?
你为什么要杀死那个小女孩
Why did you kill that little girl?
♪
你可以尽管伪装 但是你一点都不勇敢
You can pretend to be brave, but you're not.
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything.
贝丝我了解你的一切
I know everything about you, Beth.
这是你最害怕的
That's what scares you the most.
你这辈子一直靠看
You've been hiding behind
你虚假的微笑隐藏自己
that stupid smile your entire life.
我是考特尼的朋友
I'm a friend of Courtney's.
那我是不是也有制♥服♥了
Does this mean I get a costume?
别担心 就像你之前那样 忽略我们就可以
No worries. Ignore us like you usually do.
在眼镜的后面
Behind those glasses,
你不过就是个害怕的姑娘而日
you're just a scared little girl.
如果害怕的是我
If I'm so scared,
why are you hiding?
why are you hiding?
你又害怕什么呢
What are you afraid of?
什么也不怕
Nothing!
瑞克瑞克
Rick! - Rick!
住手瑞克
Stop! Rick! - Ahhh!
你们别管
Stay out of it!
你自己也清楚 你是最弱的那个
You are the weakest among them and you know it.
Born from nothing.
Born from nothing.
也注定
Destined to be...
一 事无成
nothing.
Ah.
Ah.
不
No.
Hmm.
Hmm.
可笑的姑娘
Funny girl.
瑞克住手拜托了
Rick, please, stop!
瑞克 你不知道自己在做什么
Rick, you don't know what you're doing.
那不是格兰迪瑞克住手
That's not Grundy. - Rick, stop!
♪
♪
不
No...
♪
承认你的恐惧
Admit your fear,
your envy,
your envy,
your anger!
your anger!
你强迫自己加入了他们
You forced yourself into the group
你一辈子都在干这种事
as you've done all your life.
我属于这里
I belong here.
我不害怕
I'm not scared.
I'm not hiding.
I'm not hiding.
他们不想要你
They don't want you.
没人想要你
No one does.
没人选择你
No one chose you!
这就是你的企图吧 让我屈服于
That's what you need me to do?
我最大的恐惧让我觉得自己是外人
Give in to my worst fear, that I'm an outsider?
我不会的
I won't.
我强大自豪
I'm strong, proud.
我选择自己成为午夜神医
And I chose myself to be Dr. Mid-Nite.
我选择自己
I choose me! -
没错而且我喜欢我的黑皮肤
Oh, yeah, and I love being Black.
♪
朋友
Friend.
怎么回事
What happened?
我怎么回来这的
How did I get back here?
你一直没离开过家啊 贝丝
You never left your home, Beth.
你看到了幻象
I was watching the entire you had your vision,
到天蚀
seeing what Eclipso .
麦克奈德医生
Dr. McNider?
别把护自镜摘下来
Do not take off the goggles.
什么
What?
它可以帮助你看穿天蚀的幻象
They'll let you see through Eclipso's visions.
这么说护目镜救了我
So the goggles saved my life?
不是你自己救了你
No, you did.
最真实的你
Whoever you are.
我是
I'm...
新的午夜神医
the new Dr. Mid-Nite.
喂
Hello?
你在吗
Hello?
贝丝 是你吗亲爱的
Beth, is that you, honey?
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表