剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
I'm thirsty. I wish I had some water.
我是说装在杯子里的水
I meant in a glass.
许愿法则第一条 你得说清楚
Rule number one: you gotta be specific.
天哪 你看上去太蠢了
Oh, my gosh, you look so silly.
我最喜欢看别人出糗
I love it when people do that.
人类 三点钟方向
Human, three o'clock.
早安 没有比痛快出一身汗
Morning. Nothing like a good sweat
更好的方式来开启一天了
to start off the day, huh?
要是我身上是干的就好了 听到没
Wish I was dry. Did you hear that?
-多谢 -客气了
- Thanks. - Well, you're welcome.
你在学习和进步了
You're learning. You're learning.
最好别让其他人看到我
It's never a good thing when other people see me.
他们可能会被我逗笑 或者吓死
Reactions range from mild amusement to sheer panic.
有个人被我吓出心脏病进了急诊室
Sent one guy to the ER. Heart attack, yeah.
他可能醒过来了 我不清楚 他岁数挺大
He recovered, I think. I don't know. He was old.
反正他也本来就命不久矣
He probably didn't have much time anyway.
太好玩了 我还能为你做什么
This is fun. So what else can I do for you?
让我想想
I'm thinking.
有了
Okay, I got it.
我想变高点
I wish I was taller.
什么鬼
What the hell?
怎么了 你不是变高了吗 你必须
What? You're taller. You gotta be--
清楚地描述 好吧
Specific. Yeah, okay.
我希望我个子变高
I wish my body was taller.
不好意思
Sorry.
你不能许同一个愿望两次
Can't wish for the same thing twice.
你还是得庆幸
And be happy about that in this case.
关于身体变化的愿望从来都没有好下场
Wishes about body transformation never go well.
这又是另一条法则吗
Another rule?
没错 有几条法则
Well, yeah, there are a few.
让我想想能不能记起来
Let me see if I can remember them.
应该只有
I mean, there are only--
不能许愿让别人死
Can't wish for someone to die.
不能许愿让人复活
Can't wish someone back from the dead.
这很重要 上一个想许这个愿的人
That's important. The last guy that tried--
好了 言归正传
Okay, back to the point.
你原来是美国正义协会的 还有那个
So you were a member of the JSA and so was--
霹雳强尼 我原来的主人
Johnny Thunder, my previous master.
你是我的新主人
And you are my new one.
超级超酷
Super sowkewl.
你迟到了 里克
You're late, Rick.
不好意思 我去喂狗了
Sorry, I just had to feed the dog.
你什么时候养狗了
When'd you get a dog?
那个说狼来了的女孩
Well, turns out, the girl who cried wolf
真没说错
was, uh, right after all.
我当然没说错
Of course I was right.
蓝谷有只狼
There's a wolf in Blue Valley.
名字叫阴影
He's called The Shade,
美国不义协会的最后成员
the last member of the Injustice Society.
阴影曾经是美国不义协会的
The Shade worked with the ISA in the past,
但他退出有一会了
but he quit a while back.
我不知道他现在要做什么
I don't know what he's up to now,
但他现在叫理查德·斯威夫特
but he's going by the name Richard Swift.
他假扮古董商
He's posing as an antiques dealer
他自己也算是个老古董
and he's basically an antique himself.
这里有他19世纪时候的照片
There's photographic evidence of him going back to the 1800s.
他这么老了
So he's, like, really old?
帕特认为他不老的超能力
Pat thinks he doesn't age. His powers--
是影子 他的超能力是影子
Are shadows. His powers are shadows.
他能操控影子 在黑暗中穿梭
He can manipulate them and travel through darkness.
他来蓝谷干什么
So why is he in Blue Valley?
完成不义协会的未了事业吗
To finish what the ISA started?
我认为不是 贝丝
I don't think so, Beth.
他帮助不义协会打败正义协会之后
He had a falling-out with them
跟不义协会闹翻了 但是
after he helped them defeat the JSA, but...
我知道他肯定不是善茬
I know he's bad news.
我看到他杀了午夜神医
I watched him kill Dr. Mid-Nite.
星条 快走
Stripesy! Get out!
阴影杀了午夜神医吗
The Shade killed Dr. Mid-Nite?
这意味着
So that means...
午夜神医是正义协会中
Dr. Mid-Nite's the only one of the JSA
唯一一个我们还没有替他伸张正义的
that we haven't gotten justice for.
-我们必须为他伸张正义 -首先
- We need to. - First things first,
我们得找到阴影
we need to find out where The Shade is hiding.
我支持 但是然后呢
All for that, but then what?
你又没办法揍他一顿 考特妮
You can't punch a shadow, Court.
-帕特 -嗯
- Pat? - Yeah.
怎么揍阴影一顿
How does one punch a shadow?
这个嘛
Oh, well, yeah.
既然你问了
I mean, as long as you're asking,
我确实看到过星侠用宇宙之杖
I did see Starman incapacitate The Shade one time
揍得阴影满地找牙 -太好了
using the staff. - Yes!
所以我们把这个影子怪揍倒
S-so--so we knock out this shadowy freak.
然后呢 杜根先生
And then what, Mr. Dugan?
我不知道
I don't know yet.
我不知道
I don't know.
是我 我希望没吓到你
It's only me. I hope I didn't scare you.
-有点吓到了 -请原谅我
- Well, yeah, a little bit. - Please forgive me.
你在这里做什么 斯威夫特先生
What are you doing here, Mr. Swift?
对 你的同事 夏洛特
Yes, well, your colleague, um, Charlotte?
她告诉了我你在这里
She told me where you were,
看威廉·扎里克的收藏 然后我想
looking into William Zarick's collection, and I thought,
为什么我们不一起玩寻宝游戏
"Well, why don't we have a little treasure hunt together?"
那不是很刺♥激♥吗
Won't that be thrilling?
你越界了 斯威夫特先生
You're trespassing, Mr. Swift.
可能吧
Perhaps.
但有时候打破规矩会很有意思
But sometimes breaking the rules can be fun.
我只是在藏品里找找
I was looking into the inventory
万一我以前听说过你呢
just in case I heard from you.
我在这了
Oh, well, and here I am.
你具体在找
Is there anything in particular
什么东西
you're looking for?
等我看到了就知道了
Oh, I'll know it when I see it.
这是你要找的东西吗
Is, uh, this what you're looking for?
应该是你掉的
I believe you dropped it.
关机了
It's dead.
这是现代科技带给你的
Oh, well, that's modern technology for you.
它会在你最需要它的时候 让你失望
It lets you down when you need it the most.
找到什么了吗
Find something?
这个 这个能不能给我
Do you mind if I-- if I keep this?
它就是个空盒子
It's--it's just an empty box.
我觉得我不能答应你
I don't really think I can let you.
这是扎里克藏品的一部分
It's part of the Zarick inventory.
天啊
Oh, dear.
我还以为
And there was I,
我们之间关系很好
thinking we were getting on so famously.
我不能允许你
I really must insist.
蓝谷高中
历史告诉我们 所有的文明
History teaches us that all civilizations
最终都会终结
eventually come to an end.
但现在我们处于全球化时代 这点改变了
But now that we're global, that changes.
我们连接在一起
We're connected.
我们和是一个文明
We are one civilization,
和很多以前的文明一样 容易灭绝...
vulnerable to extinction as so many were before...
约兰达 你还好吗
Yolanda, you okay?
又开始头疼了吗
Headaches again?
是疾病
A disease?
还是环境灾害
Or an environmental catastrophe?
当我们找到阴影 我们要怎么阻止他
How are we gonna stop The Shade once we find him?
帕特在想方法了
Pat's working on it.
我不希望又变得和脑波
I don't wanna be in another situation
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表